Good morning gone bad

With Bad Luck comes Love

"You won't believe it Luhan ge, it's really the most inconsiderate thing someone has ever done to me..."

"So this is the first thing you tell me early in the morning?" Luhan inquired. "Not even something like, good morning Luhan gege! I've missed you so much~" 

"Yaaah! How can I miss someone who I spend most of my time with! I mean even appearing in my dream, you're clearly not contented with the attention I give you, even trespassing into my dreams, seriously gege."

"I appeared in your dream? I knew it!" Luhan exclaimed as he hugged Yixing tightly.

"haha! Gege you're crushing me!" Yixing said in between chuckles.

"Fine I'll stop, haha, now tell me about that dream you had."

"It's nothing big, really,...just you and me, and deers and unicorns, and stuff...."

"Deers? Unicorns? Seriously Yixing-ah, of all the things to dream about, Unicorns?"

"Luhan ge it was purely an accident to dream about that!" Yixing said desperately as he defended himself.

"haha, yeaaah right, accident, fine whatever you say Xingie." 

"Hey! I know that tone, you're mocking me aren't you?" Yixing questioned Luhan.

"No I'm not! I just agreed with you that dreaming about unicorns is purely an accident." Luhan replied with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Why you inconsiderate gege! I even stopped over in front of the dorm you're living in just so we can walk together to school and this is the thanks I get?" Yixing said faking the drama and the tears and all.

"Haha! Yixing-ah you know you are not that good of an actor, you just come out cute, but not convincing, stop that already, haha, I'm just messing with you."

"Really I'm not that convincing?"

"Yes, not really, hahaha, now come on let's hurry, or else we'll be late for school. Just tell me about your roommate later okay?"

"Fine." Yixing said as he pouted cutely at Luhan.

 

Luhan and Yixing started to walk their separate ways when they reached SM Academy. Yixing's first subject is Music while Luhan's gonna be doing some kind of volunteer work in the library. Yixing's room was at the 7th floor of the Academy so he decided to increase his pace. While walking up the stairs, he remembered how he and Luhan first met. It was during his first year in SM Academy. The said academy focuses on Music and Performing Arts so he was really excited. He remembered clearly that his first subject then was Dance class. He smiled at the thought of it. Luhan was his classmate then and the first one to approach him too. Luhan gave him lots of smiles before which made Yixing very comfortable with him. They got really close since then. Yixing was busy reminiscing when he bumped into someone. The next thing he knew, sheets of paper were flying everywhere.

 

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking! Really really sorry!" Yixing said to the stranger as he bowed several times.

"Oh it's no problem at all, as long as you pick and arrange all those scattered papers." The stranger said pointing to the mess they sort of made.

"Yes of course, I'm really sorry, by the way I'm Zhang Yixing!" Yixing said as he bent down and started to arrange the scattered papers.

"It's nice to meet you! I'm Byun BaekHyun, I guess you can call me BaekHyun, and I'm just kidding about the papers, here, let me help you with that, haha."

Yixing just nodded and replied with his dimple smile. ...For a second there I thought he was angry with me, I guess he's just playful, haha, what a relief..

"BaekHyun-ssi if I may ask, what are you going to do with all of these music sheets?"

"Oh I'm gonna photocopy them for the class, my first subject is music you see."

"Really? mine too! wait is this your section?" Yixing asked showing BaekHyun his schedule with the sections on it.

"Consider yourself my classmate in Music then." BaekHyun replied with a gleaming smile on his face.

..whoaaaa, BaekHyun-ssi's smile is really,...how do I put this,....ugh blinding...

"Yixing-ssi are you okay? hey....earth to Yixing, hey!" BaekHyun said as he playfully knocked several times on Yixing's head.

"Hey what the,...haha, what're you doing? Im fine." Yixing replied.

"Well you weren't replying so I assumed that you zoned off, anyways, since we're gonna be classmates and all, why don't you help me photocopy all of these, yes?" BaekHyun requested putting on the cutest puppy dog face you've ever seen.

"You think I can say no to you after you've just displayed that kind of face on me?"

"Haha! Nope! Now come on, let's get going!"

"Yeah, yeah, you're so energetic BaekHyun-ssi, haha."

 

The other just smiled it off. ..his smile really is something...it's really nice. I guess I've had a good day so far. Starting my morning with Luhan ge, then meeting a new friend. I hope the rest of the day turns out well. Yixing thought grinning to himself.

 

Just as Yixing and BaekHyun turned around the corner, Yixing noticed someone walking towards them. Someone who happens to be a 6 foot giant who just came from Canada.

 

"Oh God must seriously hate me..."