What happened after

With Bad Luck comes Love

"Give me your right foot" Kris said as he took the bandages they bought on their way home out of the plastic bag.

"I can do this myself also, you've helped me a lot already" Yixing replied as he dimple smiled at the other.

 

...I swear to God dimples on him should be a crime...

 

"You expect me to believe that you can bandage your own foot when you can't even tie your own shoelaces properly?"

Yixing's face reddened at the other's comment. "Hey I can so tie my own shoelaces properly!"

"Yeah with the help of your friends, now give me your foot" Kris ordered.

"I can do it alone you know, but since you insist fine."

" ...stubborn unicorn " Kris muttered under his breath. "Now go sit on your bed, unless you want to stand up while I bandage your right foot."

"Yeah I'm sitting down, so impatient"

"What did you say?"

"I said I'm the patient and I'm sitting down right now." Yixing said as he faked out a smile.

 

After Yixing had sat down, Kris went to his side preparing the bandages. He also brought out a medicine kit from his bag, good thing he brought it with him from Canada. Kris always liked being prepared. After taking out the necessary stuff, Kris knelt down in front of Yixing, removed the old ragged up bandage, and examined his right foot. He cringed at the sight though, given that Yixing’s right foot was kind of red and swollen.

 

“Must be disgusting huh?” Yixing told Kris breaking the silence.

“Not really, I’m just concerned, how the hell did you manage to reach the ground floor with this?”

“I limped my way downstairs”

“Yeah Yixing, that was kind of a rhetorical question.”

“Oh sorry, but I did limp though.” Yixing said as he smiled.

 

why the heck is he smiling at this situation, is he actually proud that he managed to limp that far? This idiot..

 

“Anyways, just be careful next time. I’m pretty sure you’ll get yourself into situations like this again if you don’t stop being clumsy…and forgetful.”

“Yeah I know, I’m really sorry, maybe I can change the clumsy part? I don’t know about the forgetful part though”

Kris just managed to give a sigh. “Well at least try, if it weren’t for your friend I wouldn’t have found you.”

“LUHAN! I forgot about him again!” Panic suddenly rising over Yixing.

“Figures, where’s your phone? Call him now, he might still be looking for you.”

“But I forgot to charge it!”

“Let me just text him with my phone, do you have his number with you?”

“Yeah I do.”

“Well, where is it?”

“In my phone.”

 

Kris just facepalmed at Yixing. “You are seriously unbelievable, just tell me where your charger is so we can charge your phone.”

 

“I think it’s on top of my drawer, is it there?”

“Yeah it’s here, wow you managed to remember where it was.”

“Hey I’m not always forgetful.”

Kris just sarcastically nodded at Yixing’s words since an argument might break out if he countered him again.

“Let that charge for a few minutes, and then call your friend.  Now let’s get back to your foot.”

“Yeah okay.”

 

Kris knelt in front of Yixing again.

 

…God that thing really is swollen, this idiot probably made it worse by walking,..err, limping that far.

 

After examining Yixing’s foot, he took an arm’s length of bandage and cut it out. He then started to apply some kind of ointment on Yixing’s right foot to ease the pain. He slowly massaged Yixing’s foot much to the others comfort. After that, he finally wrapped the bandages around the others foot trying not to cause any kind of pain to Yixing.

 

“There, a lot better than a while ago, now don’t go walking on your own or something like that, you’ll make it worse than it is. I’ll call someone to check your injury tomorrow since it’s kind of late.”

“Okay then, thank you Kris, I really mean it.”

 

…. that face….stop that…

 

“I told you it’s okay didn’t I?” Kris replied as he turned his face the other way so the other wouldn’t see him blushing.

“Hey I think we can call Luhan hyung now.”

“Yeah I guess so, let me just get your phone.”

Kris stood up and went to where the phone was being charged. He grabbed it and tossed it to Yixing’s direction with the latter almost missing it.

 

..clumsy..

 

Yixing dialed Luhan’s number and to his surprise, the other picked up before even the second ring rang.

 

“YIXING-AH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT? IT’S 8 FREAKIN O’CLOCK! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM? I’M STILL IN THE UNIVERSITY GROUNDS, ARE YOU STILL HURT? YAAAH SPEAK TO ME!”

 

Kris cringed as he heard Luhan’s extremely loud voice over the phone, “oh the unicorn’s gonna get it now…”

 

“Luhan hyung! I’m sorry! I forgot to charge my phone! But Kris found me and I’m okay now! I’m here in our dorm, I’m really sorry!”

“AAIISSHH I’ve been searching for hours you know?!”

 

Luhan almost lost it, but he remembered it’s not entirely Yixing’s fault, well, it kinda is, but he couldn’t manage to get mad at his injured friend. Besides, Yixing only did it because he didn’t want to bother him.

 

“Luhan hyung I’m really so-“

“Yeah yeah, I know you are, stop using that sad tone at me, I forgive you, what’s important is that you’re safe.” Luhan managed to finish with a sigh.

“I’ll make it up to you I swear! I’m really sorry Luhan hyung! And thank you!” Yixing yelled over the phone.

 

 

Kris was watching him the whole time he was talking to Luhan. ..That Luhan really cares for Yixing a lot, well that’s good, this unicorn could use a lot of caring since he’s stu-, I mean different, yeah different..  Kris thought with a smile.

 

 

***

 

 

“Luhan hyung! I heard that Yixing is injured?”

“Oh Baekhyun-ah, I guess news travels fast, yeah he is though, he’s staying in his dorm now, he’ll be excused until his right foot gets better.”

“That’s good! I was so worried when I heard it from Chanyeol, I think his tall friend told him.”

“Oh Kris? So he told Chanyeol-ssi, I think he’s staying in their dorm too to look after Yixing, you know how stubborn Yixing can be, always insisting things just to not trouble others.”

“Haha, well Yixing is Yixing like that.”

“I guess so” Luhan said with a laugh. “Oh that reminds me, you and Chanyeol-ssi went out for lunch alone yesterday right? So how did it go?”

“Oh it was fine I guess” Baekhyun said trying to control a smile that was slowly but visibly forming out. “He took me to this café where his friend called Kyungsoo works, we got a discount too!”

“That’s nice! You and Chanyeol-ssi are definitely getting closer huh?” Luhan said suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.

“Hey it’s not like that you malicious hyung” Baekhyun said trying to defend himself but since he felt that his cheeks were gonna be bright red any minute now, he quickly changed the subject. “Why don’t you just go to the library to do your daily stalking huh?”

“Hey! I’m not stalking, I’m just helping out in the library, you’re the malicious one here Baekhyun-ah!”

The two stared at each other for a couple of seconds then bursted out laughing.

“Man we are bad liars huh?” Baekhyun said in between chuckles

“I know right?”

 

 

“Hey!”

 

 

Both Baekhyun and Luhan turned to where the voice came from.

“Se-sehun?” Luhan stuttered.

 

…oh so this is the Sehun that Luhan hyung stalks everyday huh? Got to hand it to Luhan hyung for having good taste hehe….better leave these two alone…

 

“Luhan hyung I remembered I need to photocopy stuff, see you later bye!” Baekhyun quickly said as he left Luhan.

 

…b-but Baekhyun how can you leave me like this you…

 

“Yah Luhan hyung!”

“O-oh! Se-sehun right?

“So you remembered! I kept on calling you a while ago, do you have hearing problems too?” Sehun inquired innocently.

 

…nonononononoooooo Sehun don’t do this to me….

 

“Uumm maybe? Hahaha..haha..ha…so about yesterday, sorry for suddenly leaving you..”

“Yeah you kinda did huh? So how about repaying me?

“How can I repay you though?”

“Bubble tea for a week!” Sehun said excitement evident in his voice.

“What? A whole week? But that’s gonna be expensive!”

“Well you left me soaked in bubble tea yesterday, it’s the least you can do right? Also I’m volunteering to help you study Korean! “

“R-really? Help me stu-“

“Come to think of it, why is your pronunciation good now? Yesterday your Korean was a mess.”

 

…oh no! Sehun can’t find out that I’m fluent or else he wouldn’t tutor me and I wouldn’t get to spend time with him!...uughhh ughh…

 

“G-good in yesterday pronunciation?” Luhan managed with a stutter.

“…….”

“uugh…..”

“HAHAHAHA wow you’re so bad! See! I need to tutor you Luhan hyung.” Sehun said still laughing from what he heard.

“Yeah I guess huh?”

“So then it’s settled! Buy me bubble tea for a whole week then after that I’d tutor you okay?”

“Okay Sehun-ah, umm thank you!” Luhan flashed him a sincere smile which caused the other to blush.

“U-ughh yeah, now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go to Jongin now, see you later hyung!” And with that Sehun quickly fled from their location…what was that all about Sehun?....

 

 

“Great! What have I gotten myself into?!” Was the last thing the students heard from a visibly troubled Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: AN UPDATE YAY!

So yeah, things are gonna heat up or something like that haha, sorry for the late update!

Our midterm examinations just ended so yeah, I managed to write this. Hope you guys like this chapter!

Thanks so much for reading <3