First step , part 1

What is Love to a murderer

“Bring me more soup with you !! “

“ Okaaay” Hyukjae shouted from the kitchen .

“pff like seriously soup? Are you a kid ?” Max scoffed

“ ah noooo I’m a ‘big’ man wanna see ?” Kangin answered which Max rolled his eyes in response .

Hyukjae came out from the kitchen with a trail filled with soup and some chicken and drinks , his band had visited him suddenly that afternoon and planned to stay with him until late night .

“ the boss asked about you buddy , you don’t show up frequently “ Kangin, the Boss’s secretary , addressed to Hyukjae while taking with big hold his second bowl of soup .

The addressed person smiled , “ Ya *** brothers be careful “ he warned the twins who were running in the living room like a crazies , and then turned to his Hyung ‘’ I have been kinda … busy those days” he managed to say .

“MM” the other answered his mouth full of soup .

“Where is Siwon ?” Hyukjae asked .

“ he said he had something to do “ Jonghyun shrugged .

Hyukjae nodded and gazed a bit , to say he was sad the other didn’t come was a lie , he was relieved he wouldn’t face him because he doesn’t know what questions might the other ask him about the other night .

“w-where are you going?” Hyukjae asked as a shadow that passed in front of him waked him from his daze .

“ your room “ the maknae answered casually , already climbing the stairs.

“ No! “ the older answered sternly .

“why not? It’s not like it’s the first time “ Max answered eyebrows raised .

Hyukjae glared at him coldly which made the younger came back to his previous spot , ‘’ you’ve been acting strangely”  he sulked

“yeah he’s right , you’ve not been you today always gazing” Kangin added .

“ it’s not me who bragged in your house without any warn and stayed the night here” blurted out the owner of the house

“what? Now you’re saying you don’t want us here?! Thank you very mush” Max retorted

“no I’m sure he didn’t mea-“

“ no fine let’s quit , Sir doesn’t want to get bothered” the maknae cut Jonghyun’s words .

Kangin scoffed and stood up too , with one look ordered the others –the twins- to follow him and soon everyone was out of the shelter with a loud thud of the door behind them .

Hyukjae who voiced with anything from the start was now alone looking at nothing specific .

“ Until when?” a light voice echoed in Hyukjae’s ears , he looked up and saw Donghae in front of him, squatting so he was in same level eye as Hyukjae .

Hyukjae just looked at him , no expression in his face .

“Until when you’re gonna live with this lie , always hiding me “ Donghae looked thoughtful the elder’s eyes “ you think your partners will always bear your acts ? Today ended up with a fight nex-“

“Shut up!”

“ What if Max really entered your room and didn’t listen to you-“

“I told you to shut up” Hyukjae’s voice raised “ you’re not going anywhere with this talk , I’m not gonna let you go so just don’t try” he threw a cold look to the younger

“ But I don’t want to go Hyukjae “ Donghae answered

The older was taken aback with the statement , yet he didn’t change his previous posture , unbelieving stares given to the younger .

“ What I want is ..” Donghae straightened so he was facing the other “ you letting me in “  , holding one of the confused young man’s hand .

“letting you in ?” Hyukjae repeated .

Donghae nodded .

“in where ?”

“ in your band , with your gang “

The dark brown-reddish hair man widened his eyes as he realized what the other actually meant .

“ No way “ he pulled his hand from the other’s hold abruptly and stood up

“ why not!!” Donghae stood up as his turn facing the back of Hyukjae , the latter shut his eyes in anger and turned

“ are you aware of what you’re saying?!! The earth you’re going to be with us you are ‘dead’ get that in your head” Hyukjae pocked the other’s temple “ quit now this topic “

“ Who are you!! Who are you Lee Hyukjae to claim me death , are you God?! Do you want me to spend all my life rotten here” Donghae shouted , he couldn’t bear anymore “ Do you even know how I feel , you think I like being here in this house , with you?!”

Hyukjae felt some slight tightening around his chest , he had heard mush worse from people who passed in his life and he always felt indifferent to their insults , but those ones had a slight impact on him that he didn’t quite know why .

He looked back at Donghae who was looking at him with a face mixed with anger and hurt , he titled his head toward him “ fine then , go whenever you want but make sure I will be the last one who’ll even think to cry for your death , I wont feel a slight emotion when your body will be decapitated  by the others “ he fixed his gaze with him “ in fact I’ll be relieved to finally have a burden left from my shoulders “ he stated with a emotionless bitter voice

“the least I expect from a murderer “ Donghae mumbled but it was so clear heard by Hyukjae and it felt strangely horrible , like knifes stabbing his ear-drums .

Donghae looked up to gaze at an expression he couldn’t figure it plastered in the other’s features , was he rude ? It’s not like it’ll affect him , he thinks , but he was truly wrong .

Hyukjae was still fidget in his place and the younger took the opportunity to come closer , he wouldn’t close his eyes to sleep tonight unless he’ll fulfill his decision , the decision that tormented him all last night long “ You are right , Donghae is death “ he stated and earned just a fixed look on him , the usual cold look of Hyukjae , “ but I am not Donghae , if you make me in with your band I’m not gonna be Donghae , I am not going to act as Donghae , no one will know that I am Donghae , so … please ?” he used his last weapon , his pleading eyes .

Hyukjae’s stare was still as hard as rock , but a thoughtful realization hit him , he has to face it he wasn’t going to keep him prisoner here for the last of his life , hell Donghae IS his prisoner , but not like that , and it’s not like he’ll be far from him or something .

He looked at him and pursed his lips , then walked away with no words ; as he was climbing the last stair he stopped without turning “ tomorrow wake up first hour in the morning “ he voiced and disappeared in the corridor .

Donghae’s sad face turned into a huge grin and he almost jumped from joy  , that wasn’t easy but he did it . He nodded to himself , first step done , yes his plan was going on perfectly  .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae woke up from the strong smell of chocolate , he opened brutally his eyes and his first move was to look at the clock , 8:03 it showed , he sighed .

He yawned breathily and scretched his muscles before jumping out of bed and going to the bathroom . after some ten minutes he was entering the living room .

“ Good mooorning “ Donghae cheered , Hyukjae who was standing at the kitchen turned at him

“ You know what time is it?” he stated and turned back to lift two cups then turned again

“ aah sooorry” Donghae child-voiced and puppy-eyed the other which the latter almost dropped the cups on the way , what was that ? his heart beat lightly quickening but not for mush , Hyukjae handed Donghae the cup and walked away , as he turned a slight smile formed on his lips .

 

Adorable , was all he tought about .

 

While Donghae was sipping in his chocolate-cofee and chewing on his last cake bite a light smack was on his head and then everything was black , he quickly removed the thing that was thrown to him-a jacket-, and turned “ oww what was that for! I almost chocked” he pouted .

The same tickles on Hyukjae’s chest started again as he watched him , and then he averted his eyes away ,” Hurry we have a long day “

 

To say , Donghae was most than happy with this little journey , actually it was his first time going out since he lived there , the monotone sound of the forest was driving him sick and he wanted to see again other people like him , to breath again the city’s air .

“ Where are we going ?” Donghar chirped as they were both in the car already driving .

“ Shopping “ Hyukjae simply answered .

To Hyukjae it was a simple , banal thing , as he experienced before for his previous missions , changing someone’s look was like a kid game for him . And was the best at it .

While driving there wasn’t some specific talk , Donghae just enjoying the view of the road and the entry of the city , sometimes throwing some comments here and there and Hyukjae was just listening , a smile on his face which he was oblivious about it .

While parking on some area , Hyukjae gave Donghae a black mask-mouth , just in case .

They went out of the car and walked some meters away , Hyukjae leading the way and Donghae just following him , gazing in the same time at the town , at the people walking there , the busses waiting in the traffic , the students running their way in the school , he felt lively again .

As they a neighborhood , Hyukjae stood up in front a big basement and turned to look at Donghae giving him sign to go in ,

“ Welcome to Fancy Fair hairdresser“ a young lady greeted them at the reception , Hyukjae bowed slightly his head before going to one of the hairdressers  there while Donghae cheered joyfully a ‘ Good morning ‘ and waved his hand to her before following his leader who was whispering something to some lady while she was nodding her lips showing a comprehensible smirk .

Afterward Hyukjae went out and directed his way to the exit while that same lady dragged gently the younger to go sit on a comfortable chair which was facing a huge mirror .

“ W-wait Hyukjae where are you going ??!!” Donghae asked as he turned in the chair confused .

“ Stay here and be obedient to your hair-stylist , I’m going to be back after some hour “ Hyukjae announced , and flashed a little smile as he fixed his eyes in Donghae’s , the latter smiled back and nodded , and Hyukjae disappeared of the sight .

“ So..” a voice started as he was abruptly turned back to the mirror in the chair “ Are you ready ??” the lady flashed a kindly smile to him .

“Y-yes Noona “

 

 

Meanwhile , Hyukjae headed some chops , he was hesitant what to pick at first , since he didn’t know what style Donghae would look after , so he just managed to pick dark clothes , dark slim pants and a dark-blue leather jacket , scrolled on different rays and chooses with neatly stylish tops with some shirts , he passed in the way to his car to drop off the multi bags he had before going again to a Shoe shop , picking some snickers , shoes , and then he passed by a suit’s place , buying two suits , a black and grey one .

Everything was settled , it wasn’t cheap but it never caused Hyukjae any problem , after going for the second time to his car, Hyukjae thought about buying casual clothes to the other , Donghae will not always use Hyukjae’s clothes forever , so he went again and bought some casual home and street clothes .

After that , he glanced at his phone and noticed that he spent almost two hours in that and it was time to go back to Donghae .

At the front of the salon’s door , Hyukjae went in and looked through the place searching for the lady he talked with her couple of hours ago , she spotted him first and waved at him .

“ You came in the perfect time sir” she beamed

“ em where is Donghae

“ Right there , I told him to go sit there so his hair will dry “ she pointed at the couches places , and then excused herself .

Hyukjae turned to the pointed place , he saw some girls sitting there and some boy but didn’t find Donghae , he was lost and was about to go and ask again the Lady when someone called him

“ Hyukjae ?”

He turned back quickly recognizing the voice but his eyes widened as he didn’t recognize the face at all .

Donghae chuckled “ what’s that face !”

Hyukjae was still in his place , it was like another person having the same voice as Donghae .

Donghae has indeed changed , his soft brown locks were now tainted in a dark orange with some black at the base , his haircut changed too as long fringes rested on his forehead and his hair was curled lightly , the new style gave Donghae’s skin more glitter and made in value his pink lips more , and it wasn’t all , the Noona also had the free idea to add a touch of light eyeliner in his eyes so the look would be completed .

Hyukjae really couldn’t move , and Donghae looked at the lady who was standing behind the older and winked at him which Donghae blushed .

*flashback*

“ What’s your name young man ?”

The young lady asked Donghae as she was draining his hair with a towel .

“ Donghae “

“ well Donghae your quiet handomyy , especially now with this taint”

Donghae blushed and thanked her , grinning .

“ Is that other boy your boyfriend ??” she asked smiling as she turned to the other side to dry his hair .

“ N-no!” Donghae stuttered .

“ aww you would have been a Hot duo together “ she nodded to herself

“really ?” he asked instantly

“ ‘ really?’ what’s that ? does it mean you like him ?“ she asked shamelessly

The younger didn’t answer and died in his embarrassment , “ well , he kinda look cold and hard to get , but  I have a tip for you “ she continued , the ocher haired boy looked at her questioningly .

“ Hold on” she winked and faded away in one of the salon’s rooms , after some minutes she came back holding a set of make up in her hands .

Donghae wondered what she could do with it , does she want to get a makeover? he asked himself but shrugged until he saw a brush of powder directing to his face as he widened his eyes in horror “ what are yo-“

“ shhh and don’t move”

 

 

 

“ woaaaa you look soo hot” the Noona clapped her hands together proud of herself after she finished “ I guess he will be happy , since he requested me a mysterious look”

Donghae turned and looked at his reflect in the mirror and opened his mouth surprised by his own new look .

*end of flashback*

“ Hyukjae ?” Donghae asked again and started to get a bit worried since Hyukjae didn’t move from his place for like 5 mins .

 

The older in the other hand was really surprised , little did he expected a look like that , it wasn’t that it was bad , but it was .. too good .

The younger was really another in that new head , and as the latter started to get worried he approached Hyukjae but the latter quickly moved , for an odd reason he wasn’t feeling good being near him , he’ll get habituated , he guessed .

Hyukjae went and thanked the noona a payment bonus after biding goodbye to the receptionist .

The way in the car was silent , as in the drive back to home .

“ are we going back home already?” Donghae asked sadness could be heard in his tone .

“ Yes “ the older answered his eyes never leaving the road .

“ what about shopping ?”

“ I already did it “

“ohh..” Donghae was a little disappointed but he didn’t want to argue more . , “ you know earlier some girls were looking at me and smiling at me , I felt uncomfortable”

Hyukjae let out a light scoff , “ blame your look “

“ why is my look not good ? Hyukjae how is my look you still didn’t tell me your opinion “ he pouted

Hyukjae looked at him in horror as he stopped in a light traffic “ Ya don’t pout it doesn’t fit you at  all with this new look “

“ ya ? “ Donghae repeated Hyukjae’s word “ woaa it’s my first time hearing you talking in an accent , soooo cute “

Hyukjae widened his eyes and looked back at the road .

 

As they arrived at the home , they took the many bags from the car and headed to the home .

As they sat on the living room , all the floor filled with shopping bags , Hyukjae took some couple of filled back and handed them to the other “ take those , they are casual clothes and some shoes for you , some pajamas and under-clothes are there too “

Donghae looked at the clothes puckering his thin lips as he discovered the items there “ but why.. you shouldn’t have “ he said softly “ thank you “ he smiled .

Hyukjae smiled back unknowingly .

“ Donghae “ Hyukjae called , his usual serious tone ; the called person titled his head and looked at him , tossing the bags beside him .

“ First you need to think for another name “ he announced

Donghae straightened his back and faced the older “ you mean like an Alias ?”

“ Yes but also like your own name , a name that everyone will call you with it from now on “

Donghae pursed his lips thinking , as the other started unpack some of the boxes he bought ,

“ Ah! I found it “ Donghae raised his finger in the air , Hyukjae fixed his look back at him waiting “ ‘The Nemo’ ~ Sound cool right ? “ he grinned proudly

“ What ?”

Donghae’s lightened face dropped the next second “ Don’t tell me you don’t know him ?!”

“ Who ?”

“Nemo!”

“ Nemo?”

Donghae palmed his face “ it’s a fish Hyukjae! A fish , like really what did you do in your childhood if you don’t know it!” Donghae remarked but quickly regretted it as he saw the fade look in the elder’s eye  ,

The brow-redish hair nodded “ okay if it’s a dangerous fish name then it can be okay “

“ Hyukjae , it’s a clownfish”

“What?!” Hyukjae almost shouted from surprise , “ Donghae seriously you aren’t registering in a kindergarten instituation you are engaged in a gang , a world where weapons and blood are something normal and not scary “ Hyukjae putted some realization in the other’s mind .

Donghae sighed , yes he already knew that and prepared himself , he mustn’t let his silly childish instinct gain the upper hand . He felt guilty and looked down .

Hyukjae sighed “ it’s okay think of another one “

“ But anything comes to me , I’m blank “

“hmm… me neither , plus it’s your name “ Hyukjae thought aloud , “ anyway you have all the night to think bout , now strip”

“ W-what !!!!” Donghae was taken aback ,

Hyukjae looked at him “ remove your clothes “ he said flatly

“ but why??!” Donghae widened his eyes .

Hyukjae shut his eyes for a moment  then opened them “ Donghae please take off your clothes and leave yourself with just your briefs , so you will try all those clothes I bought and choose a style for you “ Hyukjae informed professionally ,

The younger puckered his lips in realization but couldn’t help to feel rush of shyness as he started undressing himself , after some minutes Donghae was totally exposed “ I’m done “

Hyukjae hummed as response and took a pair of black slim , black sleeve-less shirt and a leather jacket with dark feathers in the shoulder s area then stood up to give it to the other who was silently watching him but almost dropped the clothes he lifted , in front of him was an almost Donghae , it wasn’t his first being in this position in front of someone whom he’ll newlook him , but why was Donghae making him feel so uneasy?? And why was his heart beating ?

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

here's a new chappie did you enjoy it??

That was a part of Donghae's decision , will be revealed soon~~

Please tell me your opinions in your comments and dont stay quiet , those little words of yours are heaven for me so keep commenting neee^.^.^ 

The chap was too long so i spilled it in two :)