language of flowers

What is Love to a murderer

It was a sleepless night for Donghae , he barely closed his eyes for some few hours to be awaken by nightmares again , standing now in front of the window , welcoming the fresh air of the dawn , his toughts flew along with the winds ; he still didn’t absorb his ‘death ‘ ‘s news , how ? and why ? he traveled from a peace life from the middle of a party with his relatives to a totally opposite ‘life’ , or death . He knew something would be special from the first time he met Hyukjae , he felt it , but he never imagined it to arrive at this stape , however even if he felt so scared something in him was feeling exited about the whole situation , since he is naturally an adventurer .


“ Donghae ? “ a soft voice called him .

The younger wasn’t aware of the other’s presence , after knocking and calling a couple of time with no answers , the older decided to go in .
Donghae looked at his prisoner’s face , at his eyes that shows worry and regret , his dark brown orbs that melted him the first time he saw them that close and like the first time , with Hyukjae’s warm fingers brushing his cold red cheek due to the glacial air ; not knowing exactly who began first but in the end their both lips latchedss together .

Their lips modeled sweetly taking all the time , Hyukjae’s thumbs still massaging Donghae’s cheek and his other arm hugged the prisoned making them closer . Why they kissed ? any one of them knew but it wasn’t a reason for them to stop . Soon Donghae rested his hands on the other’s firm chest while the other continued on kissing sweetly and started slowly to nibble on the younger’s lip which he opened instantaly ; they were engaged on their first making out and despite their first experience their batteling tongues showed knowledge and desir , Hyukjae savoured the brunette’s cavern tasting the most sweetness he ever tasted making him needy to flavor more of that piece of heaven . Their high didn’t last mush due to the lack of oxygene, they both parted , panting slyly.

Hyukjae looked at the flushed face in front of him and smiled slightly to him as their gazes met .

“ Donghae , I’m .. sorry … “ he apologized , the guilt killed him , but he couldn’t do anything else but apologize .

Donghae in the other hand was mixed , his heart beating fast yet he didn’t want let that fact to control him , he took a deep breath

“ Why .. are you doing this ? “ he asked , Hyukjae looked a kind and caring person , nothing of the ‘ killers ‘ features was in him but he didn’t know why the elder continued on his acts , he didn’t have the right after all even if it was for the good cause , gendarmerie  and police can perfectly do this .

The older who was taken by surprise just blinked blankly .

“ you are killing people , murdering men which you don’t have the right even if they are wrong , why ? and .. until when ? “ , he sighed when he gain nothing from the other again “ and to top it you’re saying that I’m death ! “ he looked at Hyukjae ,

“ Answer me !! “ he shouted at the unbereable silence .

Hyukjae cleared his throat , why ? he himself didn’t know , he opened his eyes in this world and it was the only thing he knows to do “ I don’t know .. “ he finally let out , but something he knew it and was sure of it and it was the time to tell him since the state they’re now in “ the gang I’m working with is so strict with the rules which one of it is to never let some one knows about our identity , since the first day you knew about my real doing I tried to prevent you from going but I trusted you which is something I never do with another , but the problem is that one of my co-band already knew about it and treatened me of telling on me , with him now seeing you dying he’ll think you are death and will earese completely the though because if he planed on really tell the boss you will die and for real “ the older finished his speech .

Donghae grasped all the information given to him not helping to feel a little happy since Hyukjae did that to protect him – which Hyukjae never did befor – it was true that Donghae felt some attraction to this man besides the other’s good looking and beautiful feature but also for his whomabout since Donghae isn’t the kind to judge by the look or physique of someone so Hyukjae was a real mystery for him, his personality was hard to understand yet charming at the same time, his words hides many secrets and danger and his looks show an unknown vision of confusion and that what’s curve Donghae’s attention.

The day went silent , it was the beginning of the evening, Donghae was sitting on the couch in the living room after spending long hours in his room thinking, his reflection was all in an only topic , Hyukjae’s words were dancing still on his head , the other’s organization what was it in reality? Who directed it? Who was the co-band that saw Donghae and why would he and all of them want his death , even thought the older’s explanation the brunette still didn’t accepted it , if it was a good gang of people that killed bad humans then why would they want his death , him whom is far away to be a criminal , why is even Hyukjae helping them , yes it’s a for the good sake but it’s still illegal , something Donghae knew is that he will not keep calm about it , the other wouldn’t easily ‘kill’ him , he still have a life after all and in this moment his family and friends would be worried about him , he still have a work and a company to manage he wouldn’t throw all this away.

The younger sighed again , he leaned to the table and poured himself some water, he wondered his eyes and noticed that the other was absent for a long time , he is sure thought that he didn’t go out, after drinking he put the glass on the table and stood up from the couch and walked through the place , he didn’t know what he was going to do but he must find the other for a serious talk , he started walking in the living room and passed through some corridors  , the house was sure big and Donghae has saw just a little of it, Donghae followed his feet not knowing exactly where he is going but he was contemplating each wall and ornament the beautiful shelter contained , after going down some stairs he was amazed to see another different world , there was a huge fancy floor , plain but still awesomely comfortable to the view , the beautiful perfume in the air was just an add on to it , the brunette’s heart felt some ease and relaxation , some mumbling were the only noise and Donghae followed the muttering sound until it let him to an open door and there , there Donghae was really surprised with the view he never ever thought that this can be here , at least not in this house and rather was he expecting the owner, especially this owner , to see him doing that .

Donghae was open mouthed and just stood there while his gaze was exploring the huge field , an immense compartement filled with the most beautiful flowers he had even seen all arranged in a so elegant manner , you can see there so many colorful flowers regrouped each one with it’s color , as you can see monotonous flowers as well shining inside of them , each colors having different kinds of genders , each petals decorating the head with it’s fresh and delicious taint , and each stem sending an intoxicating perfume that melts you , the flowers were surrounding all the place with their nuances of blue and white , with their shine and glitter of yellow and gold , their pinkish , orange and pastel colors feeds the wants of the eyes , there were in many positions and places , climbing from the ground to the walls , hanging in the ceiling , forming shapes in the floor and the soil , Donghae was mesmerized with the view and barely could caught a glimpse of someone between the plants ,humming some tune ,  he was backfacing him , but the younger could recognize him , it was Hyukjae .

Hyukjae was so absorbed in his work and ignoring totally the presence of someone , Donghae approached slowly to see , the older was so focused in his work , the way he was removing the dirt and the weed , the manner he gently take a flower in his hand and water it drop by drop, the big care he take when he cuts it’s sides so the flower would look like a princess having a new beautiful dress on , the expression in his eyes and peace serene features his face gives while working , gave all Donghae another even different image of the older , more confusing picture , was that the Hyukjae he knows? All that gave him a more space of new thoughts , a person as delicate as that with the most small and fragile things cant be killing people without mercy , his thought were interrupted as he stumbled over a branch as he was stepping aback and he ended up throwing himself flat to the front , directly on the other’s back , startling the poor gardener that let out a surprised scream as reflex , Hyukjae was falling on his stomach his face getting dirty with the soil and Donghae was straight on top of him letting a light groan of pain , he managed to lift up him self with one hand , supporting on it until he slowly rose from the other , Hyukjae by reflex started to struggle what made Donghae almost loose his balance and fall again

“  its me “ he could manage to say to stop the other from moving , he finally sat on the floor rubbing the place that pained him in the fall , Hyukjae in the other hand sat up quickly and was shocked with the brunette’s presence , his eyes wide

“ w-what are you doing here?” this place was far away his secret place , his secret garden , he would go there often to clear his mind or to relax from the life’s tension by working on it , the least thing he expected was to someone came here , was to Donghae come here .

His thoughts were interrupted by loud laughs , he raised his head and found Donghae pointing at him and laughing , Hyukjae frowned

“ yo-you’re face” Donghae said between the laughs , the other roamed slowly his fingers on his skin and realized that his face was all filled with dirt , he sent the laughing boy a teasing glare before starting to clean away the soil chuckling .

“ I’m sorry , I didn’t mean , I’m so clumsy” Donghae apologized after coming from his high

Hyukjae shook his head “ its okay , I just wasn’t.. expecting it “

Donghae titled his head in all direction contemplating the place “ woaa is it you who made all this?” he asked by amazement .

Hyukjae cleared his throat and rubbed his neck , looking blankly feeling exposed “ yeah..” he managed to reply.

“ You seems loving flowers so mush “ Donghae kindly stated after standing up and helping the older to do the same.

Donghae walked and stopped in front of a shaded purple flower and caressed it’s petal , Hyukjae smiled slyly at the statement “ in fact , all those flowers represent souls .. souls of the criminals” Donghae froze in his place at the given information as his fingers stopped brushing the petal , blood rushing on his hand “ each time we eliminate one I come here and plant a flower on the name of his soul..”

Donghae slowly turned his head to the other’s direction “ D-Do you mean y-you..”

“ those flowers represent innocence and purity and so I want their souls to be like that , each stem is a new life of themselves , it’s their clean side after being removed from the earth , it’s the peace and benediction they gives to innocent people’s life when they let them and finally dies..it’s also a new beginning of themselves..” Hyukjae talked , his eyes dazed blankly at the flowers.

Donghae widened his eyes, his breath started to get a little heavy , that’s means that the number of all those flowers are the number of the lives Hyukjae killed , the younger removed quickly his hand from the purple petals and watched it in horror , there was more than a thousand of blossoms in this place which were people before , all of them are death now .

Hyukjae killed them .

The younger started to breath heavily , he was now standing in the same room with a murderer , Donghae watched Hyukjae once again his sick little smile that formed in his mouth but the younger was taken aback with something , Hyukjae was tearing , his eyes were watery yet it’s hard to notice it unless you’re close , his face showed confusion and lost , Hyukjae was lost and Donghae could see it, could read it in his visage . The younger looked so deeply on the murderer’s face with a hurt expression and slowly walked away , passing by him he leaved that ‘paradise’ place and leaded to his room.

Donghae closed brutally his room’s door and started breathing deeply , he went open his window and welcomed the fresh air in his pneumonia , he welcomed also the humid scent of the forest and it’s dark noises that don’t forget to remember him every time where he was and what was his actual situation.

He closed his eyes and sighed , his mind going wild , many thoughts crossed his mind at once that made him feel like crying , he laid in his bed eyes opened in the darkness of the room as his reflections flew away , he remembered the view he saw earlier how amazed he was with it and how horrified he was with what amazed him later , he reviewed the pictures of the other with the plants , the care he showed over them , the image of the older’s tears were hanging in front of his eyes as the blank face the other expressed , something looked not right in Donghae’s mind , he couldn’t take the thought of all those lives that Hyukjae disappeared , that he was indeed a criminal himself but something wasn’t normal in the other’s behavior , even thought all what he practiced he doesn’t seem like enjoying it and doesn’t look knowing what he is doing even if he might be an expert of that -by the number of the people he killed- , Donghae sighed again and put his forearm over his eyes and kept thinking .

 

 

 

 

 

We cant say that Donghae really slept that night , many things captured his attention and mind that he barely closed his eyes , yet as he was washing his face he looked at his reflect in the mirror and nodded to himself , at least that sleepless night wasn’t useless , he had made up his mind and made a decision .

After preparing himself and finishing his morning routine , Donghae made his way out of the room to the hall and living room , he expected to find Hyukjae there but the place was empty , the brunette scrolled on the home and decided to go to the last place he last saw him , the little garden, as mush as that place terrified him it was like a cemetery for him .

Thus as expected Hyukjae was there , he was laying between the flowers by his look he seemed to have spend all the night there , Donghae frowned at the thought since the place was a little cold for the former especially that he slept without any blanket or something warm , he approached a little closer and noticed something different , Hyukjae’s hold , he was holding an oval glass as big as his forearm which contained a beautiful red rose inside , Donghae grimaced at the thought of it being another victim of the other yet he noticed that it was actually the only red flower this garden contained , he was cut of his thoughts as the former shifted in his sleep , starting to wake up , Hyukjae groaned from the pain since he didn’t sleep in a good position , he slowly stood up and was aware of the glass vial in his hold , he smiled a little then put it aside . While rubbing one of his eyes he noticed some shoes some meter away from him he frowned but then greeted “ Good morning Donghae “

“H-hi “ the latter was taken off guard , thus he bent down and sat next to Hyukjae , “ did you sleep well ?”

“hmm” the other hummed still wakening from his sleep .

After some pause Donghae commented “ you have such a beautiful rose here “ he gazed at the oval glass “ I haven’t seen it before

“ it’s red “ Hyukjae answered , Donghae looked at him , it wasn’t what he waited as an answer but it was still about the same topic , he nodded “ yes it is , it’s beautiful “ he smiled .

“ I know … but I cant understand it”

“ what do you mean?” Donghae titled his head and looked at Hyukjae who was fully awake now.

I know actually all about flower language if you can say that , since you know.. each petal , each curve and colors sends a message , each gender means an emotion ..”

“ mm yes I actually heard about this, like for example white flowers means peace” Donghae commented , but didn’t know what the other wanted to reach by his says .

“ it’s actually the olive , a green plant.. but since the Apple blossom one is kind of symbolize the same thing and got a white color ..they use to adopt it to the peace meaning”

Donghae was amazed by Hyukjae’s knowledge , of course he never expected the other to be a stupid person , and this asset just add it to Donghae’s attraction .

“ But.. this one , this rose .. it’s red , and I don’t know what it does mean, I always try to figure it out , to comprehend what a red rose hided of a meaning but I always end up with blank answer and headache..”

Donghae looked at him surprised , he wasn’t a specialist in this but he sure know, like almost everyone, what this red flower meant , he looked apagogically at him feeling sorry , thus a question was occupying his mind “ who this rose represented Hyukjae ? “

“ My parents” the older answered flatly

Donghae widened his eyes in disbelieve , “ It’s the only thing I have of them” Hyukjae added .

“ and where are they now ?”

“ death..”

Donghae’s eyes widened once again , could it be that he ..

they died years ago when I was still a baby “ the older confessed , his eyes never leaving that mysterious rose from his eyes and Donghae sighed in relieve .

The younger looked at him feeling sorry , starting to understand maybe why he couldn’t acknowledge the message behind that rose , he watched once again the older boy and nodded , yes he will definitively fulfill his decision .

 

 

 

 

i'm really happy to finally update something here , you cant imagine how i all missed you ^^ , i hope this chap wasnt too boring><

Please comments your opinions it really motive , subscrible too^^

Take care~