maze

What is Love to a murderer

“ say aaaaah “

 

Hyukjae positioned the spoon in front of Donghae’s mouth , yet the latter just blushed which made Hyukjae chuckled .

 

* flash back *

 

Hyukjae rushed Donghae quickly to the bedroom , still carrying him tightly on his arms , and as soon as he leaned him gently on the bed Hyukjae pinched lightly the younger’s nose , preventing him from breathing then neared and planted his lips on his , sending him oxygene ,( CPR ) it didn’t last seconds for Donghae to cough a little of water out and hyukjae sighed in relief as he stood up again from the young boy , he couldn’t be more happy to come in time but couldn’t stop blaming himself too for letting him alone .

 

Donghae’s coughs snapped him out of his blaming thoughts and then he stunned again realizing the state , Donghae was still , completely exposed to him , he felt burn on his cheeks and gulped , but rushed quickly to close the window for that Donghae doesn’t catch cold ,  and there again on the glass’s of the window , he saw that same pink taint he saw when he first kissed the younger , he was blushing again .

 

“ H…hyukjae ? “

 

The boy called , and the older turned to face him

 

“ What … why I’m-“

But the younger stopped his words as he titled his head and soon started to cough roughly

 

“ W-Why I’m*cough* HYUK IM !! *cough* “

 

Hyukjae panicked “ yes it’s because you were washing and-“

 

“ HYUK GET OUT !! “

 The younger shouted trying to find anything to hide himself

 

“ But you’re still sic-“

 

“ NOW !! “

 

Hyukjae sighed and get out but shouted from behind the door the towels ‘s place , then went downstairs .

 

  • * end of flash back *

 

 

“ com’oon “  Hyukjae waited patiently to feed the younger , the latter didn’t say a word at all after what happened , nor did he look at the older , he was feeling so embarrassed , but seeing Hyukjae’s persistence to feed him he complied anyway and opened his mouth .

 

After several spoons , Donghae finally looked at hyukjae .

 

“ Hyukjae “ he called

 

“ mm “ the elder hummed , cutting another piece of the cake to give it to the other .

 

“ Thank you “

 

Hyukjae stunned in his place , almost dropping the piece of cake he was cutting , it felt strange hearing the other’s thanks , and whimpered when his intestines growled and tightened suddenly .

 

“ are you okay ? “ the younger asked caring

 

“ m..yes , everything fine “ Hyukjae reassured Donghae , and cut for himself a piece of cake too , he didn’t eat from the morning it’s why his stomach tickled him .

 

Donghae smiled , he was grateful to the other man , he saved his life and he owed him one .

 

What he didn’t know is that Hyukjae saved twice his life .

 

The day passed kinda quiet , Hyukjae didn’t feel well , it started from the morning , after he saved Donghae , he didn’t feel comfortable in someway and just laid there while Donghae after cleaning his suit , dressed it again and got ready .

 

At the evening , Donghae knocked lightly Hyukjae’s room and the other gave him permission to step in .

 

Donghae smiled and said “ I think I’m going now , my family should be worried abou-“

 

“ NO “ Hyukjae almost shouted and took a sitting position .

 

“ what ? why !

 

“ you’ll not go anywhere Lee Donghae “ Hyukjae back to his old self , threatened Donghae in a dangerous voice .

 

Donghae frowned , he didn’t understand the other’s behaviors , but he sighed

 

“ it’s not you who’s going to prevent me , I just wanted to bid you goodbye “ he stated and walked away , but gasped as strong grip captured his wrist .

 

“ I said you’ll be staying here “ Hyukjae stated in a cold voice

 

The older didn’t want let him go from him , not again , there was many reasons , the first that Donghae knows his real identity , and no one – except the gang members – go away alive if they does , albeit the younger promised he’ll not say a word , but also Siwon saw what happened the first time Donghae came and warned him to tell on him to the boss , and because the rules are strict , they might kills him if they knew he know their secret , last and not least thing , Hyukjae was feeling kind of … good when Donghae is around , a feeling of protection mixed with inexplicable ones is growing on him each time he talks , smile or do something with him , let alone the feeling when he kissed him .

All that was more than enough to prevent the younger from leaving .

 

“ You cant “ he just said , hoping the other will just drop it

 

“ but why ?! “ Donghae was more stubborn than what Hyukjae thought

 

Hyukjae sighed .

 

“ because you are now a death person “

 

Donghae stunned .

 

“ w-what ?! “

 

“ all others saw you dying that day , and it’s good like that “

 

“ what are you talking about ? “

 

“ the day on the boat , the one who held your neck was a criminal and he was supposed to inject you a poison , and it’s what he did , well that’s what all thought he did but it was just a  somniphere , I changed the fluid in time “ Hyukjae informed , and Donghae was mouth gaped .

 

“ all now think you’re death , and it’s better like that , so no one will suspect you , they’ll think they are save now because you’re death “ Hyukjae continued

 

“ Hyukjae what are you saying? Who are they and why they will be happy to know my death’s new ? “ Donghae asked , he was so confused now

 

“ Please just drop it and stay with me “

 

Donghae got pissed off of Hyukjae’s persistence , he freed his wrist from the other’s hold and walked downstairs , heading to the door .

 

“ If you open that door I’ll kill you “ Hyukjae finally stated , darkly .

 

Donghae shivered in his place , but turned the doorknob anyway .

 

“ Donghae don’t!!! AISH !!“  Hyukjae pulled some fits of his hair frustrated .

 

Donghae was gone .

 

Hyukjae ran following him , but the younger was no where , Hyukjae scanned every tree and pulled out every branches from his way , it didn’t last minutes for that it start raining .

 

“ “ Hyukjae exclaimed , he was all wet now and didn’t even bring his jacket since he was in hurry to find the other .

 

Hyukjae continued his pursuit for almost an hour , he was almost giving up until he heard some sobs , he followed the sob’s sound which led him to a big tree , with at the edge of it was sitting a boy , curling in a ball , Donghae .

 

Hyukjae sighed and ran straightforwardly to Donghae and hugged him , the latter just sobbed harder .

 

 

Hyukjae dryed Donghae with a towel after removing his wet jacket and shirt , and bent him on the bed , the latter didn’t want to talk and looked away all the time , after finishing the older looked at the petite boy gaining silent from him again , he stood up and went out of the room .

 

The older took a long warm bath , since he rested so mush in the rain , relaxing in the bathtub he sighed , many questions running in his head .

 

How is he going to act with Donghae again ? how can he convince him ?

 

Hyukjae was entering a big maze and Donghae undergoes all the damages .

 

The older sighed again , deciding not to think about it , at least not now and just relax .