Chap six ~

What is Love to a murderer

 

 

*flash back*

 

“ take this , and make sure to not make any false move “ hyukjae ordered a brunette before sending him to the boat , it was minutes before the party began .

 

The brunette who was a part of the team and that hyukjae always give him the complicated work waited on his place as told , he was one of the gate guards .

 

After a long wait , many people entered the huge gate of the boat , and finally sooman stepped in , the petite brunette quickly ran to him to began his mission

 

“ sir if you would like to give me your jacket to hang it “ he showed sooman his brightest smile , taking the tip of his jacket by the shoulders .

 

But sooman , as the sooman he is , mefiant and supsious just faked a smile and rejected politely yet it was enough for the brunette to finish his work , which was to replace the syringe filled with poison he had in his jacket pocket by a fake one , filled just with a fluid that send you automatically to sleep .

The brunette bowed lightly and went back to his place .

 

 

 

 

“ how did you know ? ! “ the petite boy asked his chef , hyukjae as it was the latter’s turn to step inside the boat .

 

Hyukjae smirked “ each one have his reserves , and each one prefer to save them near himself “

 

The petite formed a ‘o’ to his hyung’s intelligence what made the latter chuckle and rub his hair playfully “ Good job kyu , you’ll can enjoy after the last ds game “ he winked him and walked fastly to not make anything supsious leaving a squealing gamer behind .

 

~~~

 

“ Just do it already , we don’t have time to waste anyway “  hyukjae ordered the criminal to inject the syringe

 

Gasps were heard all over the room , even the criminal found it strange yet he tightened his grip over his victim and answered “ Don’t you dare provoke me “

 

do i look like joking right now ! “ Hyukjae answered with all the stern he could have .

 

 And to his surprise sooman did it .

 

 “ W-wait … “ hyukjae broke out

 

Sooman smirked , but his smirk vanished at the elder’s statement “ Do it slowly … don’t hurt him … “  the elder announced his last request , he knew the injection wouldn’t kill Donghae but he couldn’t support hear his pain’s scream .

 

And so Sooman injected the syringe in the weak boy’s neck , yet the latter’s screams stilled  like knives in hyukjae’s heart , as the criminal finished his work , the petite body faded from the ‘snake ‘ ‘s hold and fainted .

 

* end of flash back *

 

 

 

 

“ I … trust y-..you … “

 

Donghae whispered almost inaudibly what made Siwon froze in his place but what shocked him the most was Hyukjae’s arrival , he didn’t know when he came until he saw him right in front of him what made him remove quickly his hand from the lying boy’s cheek .

 

“ you c-came “ Siwon suttered

 

“ I told you to get out as soon as you bring him here “ Hyukjae stated in a dangerous voice ,.

 

“ h-he’s alive ! “ Siwon finally stated looking at the sweating boy with widen eyes

 

“ it’s not your ing business so you might leave now “ Hyukjae declared , inside he didn’t have a reason to be angry at Siwon but something _ that himself don’t know _ make him treat the latter rudely

 

“ hey no need to be mean I’m leaving “ siwon raised his arms sign of peace and went out after taking a last glance at Donghae .

 

Hyukjae at the mean time sat on a chair near Donghae , deciding to watch him out all the night long .

 

It was after some hours that the younger started to whimper and talk non sanely , like “ don’t … “ , “ donghwa …. “ but he also moaned hyukjae’s name several time always saying that he trusted him .

 

Hyukjae started to panic seeing Donghae’s state , especially when the latter started panting hard , he didn’t know the syringe would give that big impact to the latter and he stressed more when he checked the boy’s temperature and found him burning .

 

Not knowing what to do , and not wanting to inform anyone , he decided to look for some ways in the internet and he soon found some steps to do to someone who had high fever .

 

The first step was to take off the ill’s person clothes , hyukjae read through the screen and unconsciously glanced at the laying boy , seeing if it was a good idea but as he heard another whimper he cursed silently and rushed to him , slowly taking the burning body in his embrace and starting taking off his clothes , leaving him topless , he shucked donghae in bed again and ran to read the second step .

 

Second step : to wet a warm piece of clothe and put it continuously on the body so that the heat decrease .

 

As he finished reading the second order , he ran to the kitchen and grab warm water then went to take a little towel to go back to Donghae .

Sitting on the chair he started roam slowly the little towel after wetting it over Donghae’s face , as he was in the act he was amazed by Donghae’s flawless face , he continued to pass the towel from his forehead to his cheeks stopping at the sight of Donghae’s slight open lips , Hyukjae looked deeply at them but as he felt the hotness surrounding his hand he quickly wetted the towel again and continued his work , he wiped the river of sweats that flew on donghae’s neck to his chest , cleaning everything slowly , yet again hyukjae couldn’t avert his eye’s from the younger’s body especially the tempting chest that stood up lightly and went down with each breath , and the drops of sweat that graved the middle of the torso . The older felt hot , and it wasn’t because of Donghae’s temperature , he stood up and went to the bathroom feeling a little uncomfortable while walking , he didn’t know what was happening thus he opened the tap and splashed a good amount of the water on his face , starting to relax after some minutes ; he thought maybe donghae contamined him but it wasn’t an excuse to let the latter alone thus he quickly went back to take care of him .

 

After several putt-on of the towel , Donghae’s temperature finally decreased and started to breath normally to Hyukjae’s relieve , but continued even if to warm him with the towel .

 

 

 

 

 

It was a terrible night for Donghae , he had many nightmares , he dreamed that someone wanted to kill him , and that Hyukjae helped the other to do that albeit Donghae’s begs , suddenly the latter opened widely his eyes to be blinded with so mush light , after readjusting his eyes to the beams he was surprised to see white ceiling and everything white due to the strong beams .

 

Is this heaven? Donghae asked himself mentally , so I’m really death … he continued his self conversation , but something was pressing his stomach , he felt something heavy on it , as he titled his head slowly , he was surprised to see who it actually was , Hyukjae was sleeping , his head leaning on Donghae’s stomach as a pillow , and the rest of the body sitting .

 

Donghae frowned , not understanding a thing , he scanned the room and saw wet towels beside him , as he looked at the place he quickly recognized it , it was Hyukjae’s room , the one he was in it the first time him and his friends came .

 

He was in Hyukjae’s house .

 

And then all the flash came back to his mind , the boat , the party , the sounds he heard on the cave and how a man tightened his grip on him , he remembered the boys he saw , but the important thing he remembered Hyukjae , and remembered how the latter ordoned the man to kill him .

 

This wasn’t a dream it was real , all that happened really .

 

Donghae shivered , he was shocked , but most of it he felt betrayed .

 

Some moves on his belly snapped him out of his thoughts , I t was Hyukjae , starting to wake up , Donghae didn’t want to affront him , not yet , he wasn’t ready so he pretended to be asleep .

 

And just after , he felt soft touches on his face “ I’m sorry I made you go through all this … I didn’t want to thought …  it’s just that … I feel like protecting you , but I just make you more in danger , it’s strange I never been like that before .. “ , Hyukjae talked from his heart , still stocking the other’s soft hair , but then letting out a fade small because he talked to someone asleep .

 

What he didn’t know what that Donghae heard everything .

 

Hyukjae grab some clean and warm clothes from his closet and put them in the end of his bed , then went out from the room after closing the door behind .

 

As he reached down the living room , he was chocked to see his house’s door wide open , he thought maybe Siwon didn’t close it well last night , so he went to close it .

 

Meanwhile , Donghae heard the main door closed , and thought that Hyukjae leaved , so he opened his eyes and sat comfortably in the bed , he remembered the words he just heard and his heart couldn’t help but beat so fast , he smiled when he saw clothes in his bed , and decided to take shower .

Because no one was in the house , Donghae didn’t feel the need to lock the bathroom door thus he just started undressing himself and went into the bathtub .

 

But after some minutes , Donghae started to feel dizzy , maybe because of the dehydratation since he didn’t drink anything before the tub , or the syringe impact but it made Donghae ‘s head spin and soon he started drown on the water , his last reflex to help himself was to catch something but in vain , it just made all soap product drop .

 

Hyukjae who was making some healthily breakfast , heard some noises coming from upstairs , precisely from his room , he guessed that Donghae might have woken up so he didn’t want go to him right away , thus he continued making breakfast .

 

As he finished and settled everything , he went to his room and found it empty , he supposed Donghae was in the bathroom so he knocked the door lightly

 

“ Donghae are you done ? The breakfast is ready , I’m waiting for you downstairs “ Hyukjae voiced , and waited for an answer , but none came .

 

“ Donghae ? “ he once called again , but the result was the same , silent .

 

He started to panic , maybe Donghae ran away , he decided to check by himself and opened the door just to be shocked by the view , water was flowing from the bathtub and just Donghae’s hair was shown .

 

Hyukjae stunned , but slapped himself because it’s time to move not to think thus he quickly ran and closed the tap and hugged the brunette to pull him out of the bath .

His arm around his waist was the other was in the bottom to left Donghae , Hyukjae then remembered something .

 

Donghae was .

 

 

 

 

~~

 

Hello there ^^ does this chap answered your Qs ??

 

Welcome there new readers^^

 

And coments are lovable^^