What is love ?

What is Love to a murderer

 

As they were in their way back to home , Donghae sensed something not good in Hyukjae’s behavior he looked lost and frowned all the way , that change was since he got back from the bathroom and suddenly called him backhome . Yet Donghae shrugged it off and decided that he’ll ask him later once they’ve reached home .

However as they approached the home , there near the trees was a van , a too familiar van to the younger , could it be them? Donghae felt panicked “ Hyukjae ..!” he called the other almost immediately and remarked that the other had noticed the stranger car as well since he changed the direction of their way to the backyard of the house and ordered the orange-hair not to move .

Of course Donghae as Donghae couldn’t still just there and not move thus he silently followed the older after some couple minutes of self-torment being full aware to be hidden .

“ You remember us ? I am Sungmin and he is Leeteuk” Donghae could hear a familiar voice talking , he peecked throught the wall discretly and his breath got caugh in his throat , it was Sungmin

“ yes the ones who were lost” he heard Hyukjae reply but couldn’t see him since the latter was backfacing him however Donghae’s eyes were still glued on his bestfriend,

“Sungmin” he wishpered inaudibly

“ Yes” the petite boy answered hoarsely ,  “ You see after some days..one of our friends who were with us … disaperead..and we tough-we tough..” , Donghae felt a pang on his chest as he witnested his bestfriend’s shaky voice , Sungmin looked so death and all his lightfull features and mood lost their glow , he looked so vulnerable and Donghae wanted just to hug him , I miss you ..

“ uh..” Hyukjae voiced , “ which one do you mean?” he asked gently

Donghae closed his eyes painfully giving way to some droplet to fall realizing that he was the topic they were looking for

“ Donghae , the one with brown locks-“

“ the one you ate up his face in your room” , the younger’s eyes flung totally open at the sound of another voice , he didn’t know if it was because he longed to hear that fatherly tone again or of the comment that was made , he wondered with his eyes and saw there his Teukie hyung standing near Sungmin , his second father whose state wasn’t any better than Sungmin’s , yet in opposite of the latter he was emotionally composed or so what he tought .

“ oh..” Hyukjae commented as a wishper and Donghae quickly hid when he noticed that Lee Teuk was scanning the surrounding by his eyes . “ Honestly I wasn’t at home those days and just came back , I remember clearly your friend and I am really sorry I that I cant help you with mush , I really hope you find him soon”

“Open up the door” Donghae heard Leeteuk suddenly ordering and he hastily returned back to his first place , beside the car .

He was frightened , especially when close sounds of steps were just nearby, he was thinking of what would happen if his hyung found him but in some momment he was really not minding , at a moment when he saw Leeteuk’s shadow , when he sensed that his hyung was really doing all his effort to find him he really wanted to just jump out of his refuge to his elder’s brother’s arms , but he couldn’t and that agonized him .

Once some voices were noted, Donghae peeked throught the door and could see from afar Sungmin bowing , looking  really broken , and Hyukjae who simply smiled slightly back at him , as the two left the door finally shut and the ‘click’ of the wooden entrance felt so horrible to Donghae , that meant everything was over , he couldn’t see his friends again and just now he realized how damn mush he had missed them .

Hyukjae was making his way toward him but he couldn’t face him , he couldn’t care mush about him now and managed to cup his mouth with his hand and run to his room , Donghae hated that feeling , hated those images , the pictures of Sungmin’s weak-self and Leeteuk’s agonized look hurted him to the cores , the fact that he was behind all their woes wasn’t much helping , but the tought that the cause of all this was Hyukjae , the way the latter talked casually at them ,how that sinful smile was plastered in his lips dispised him .

He hated Hyukjae , and hated himself for being a fool to actually believe he would remodel him , what did he think? A murderer will never change , of course the older wasn’t even considerent of his feeling , but just now did Donghae realize that , and did he realize how mush he had missed his friends and family , how mush he longed for his oldself and that he was being so careless to actually venture in this maze forgetting the bunch of people that may be looking for him in anywhere in this moment, Donghae regretted , everything .

He rubbed away his tears but it came out as another heavy sob , Donghae re-did the action but he was stopped by a sudden warm envloping him, he abrutely stopped everything but soon bursted again after a “ ssh…” from the other , it was him , Hyukjae , the man that was behind all of his sorrow .

Donghae struggled , he didn’t want being held by him , faint ‘let me go’ escaped his lips but in vain it made the latter’s hold just tighten.

“ Please Donghae..” Hyukjae who was begging the other to sooth down because it damn hurted , he doesn’t know why , he isn’t injured any where but he’s feeling so mush pain , those absurd emotions were driving him insane but all he cared about now was that the boy who’s in his arm stop crying , he was going on a successiful moves of up and down rubbing the younger’s back soothingly and it seemed like working , the struggles and sounds were reduced to faint hiccups and occasional sobs.

As he found it the right time , the black-red haired man pulled away slowly , but Donghae was clinging too closely on his shirt , “ Donghae..” he called softly

“ let’s..still..that for awhile” Hyukjae managed to hear from Donghae’s muffled voice and smiled a bit but he called again nonthless “ Hey..”

Donghae who just got aware of what he was doing quickly pulled out looking terrified and gazed up to the other who was staring at him likewise , there was no words just the younger’s infrequent sniffs , Hyukjae was looking intensely at the other’s eyes , the room was dark but it was elightned by the coridor’s light , he watched Donghae’s puffy eyes , his pink nose and scarlet cheeks , some of the eyeliner was messed and falling but it gave the younger an adorable look , Hyukjae raised his hand and brushed away the messy hair off the crying boy wondering in his mind why his hand moved in the first place then leened slowly forward asking himself what is he doing but all questions stopped as his lips brushed gently against the other’s , there was no movement just sweet lip to  lip . Donghae who was astonished by the really unexpected move calmed afterward as he felt the soft plump elongated lips resting on his washing slowly his deep pain , who was he kidding of course he didn’t hate the older , he couldn’t ; thus he gently started to move his lips to forget copmeltely about the world and reality , Hyukjae didn’t answer at first but soon followed after ,imitating Donghae.

Lips modeling , Donghae’s hand attached to the other’s nape as the latter held softly his waist and pulled him gently to sit on his lap never broking the kiss ,Donghae was roaming his lips as they were swallowed sensually by the other’s plumps one , incomprehensible sensation showering in their souls but not winning to broke them apart , Hyukjae tightened his grip in the act of slowly nibbling on the younger’s thin bottom lips it by the prosess , Donghae slowly opened his sweet cavern giving the chance to the elder’s curious tongue to slid on , their tongues brushed against each other shyly , in a timid first meeting , greeting each other gracefuly . There were no ruch , no battle , everything was just so smooth and sweet , Donghae closed his eyes deeply as his hands found way towards Hyukjae’s neck as the other was just overwhelmed , that kiss felt amazing and hard feelings were tickling him in his stomash which caused him to pull apart slowly , he was frowning deeply

“ Hyukjae..” Donghae called oblivious to the other’s frown , he panted lightly then looked at the other “ Hyukjae I love you “

I love you , those words always played in Donghae’s mind wondering when he could finally admit it , and now was the best moment , he couldn’t lie to himself and as a honet person he is he figured confessing it to the other would be the finest.

What is strange is that Donghae was never attracted to his same gender , why and out of all the world Hyukjae , the strangest and more complicated person he’d ever knew ? he himself didn’t know .

However Hyukjae didn’t seem to share his opinion , after what the other had revealed to him he started speechless for a good time.

Donghae loved him , he couldn’t understand

“ what ?” was the only thing his mind blurted

“ I.Love.You” Donghae repeated smiling , slightly frowning mentally by the other’s answer but he figured that it might be just shock and a natural reaction .

“ l-love… me?” Hyukjae spelled blankly , his eyes showing confusion and lost , Donghae then started to really worry

Do you not? Donghae wanted to ask , he had some slight hope the other would at least feel some like “why did you kiss me ?” the younger asked instead , as long as he knew the first kisses were always initiated by Hyukjae , Donghae wondered why but he could just not think at anything at those breves moments and now that he is thinking , why did Hyukjae kissed him?? Wasn’t behind them just a minimum of feeling? Or maby.. it was just lust..? No , Donghae shook his head about the last assumption, that cant be.

“ I..” Hyukjae opened his mouth but just stuttering came out , why?? He himself didn’t know “ I-“

“ hey it’s okay , I’m not forcing you to return anything  , I just wanted you to know” he gently replied at the elder’s hard attempt to answer , and slowly brushed away his legs and stood up from the other’s embrace , cracking a small smile and managed his way out of the room failing to notice the other’s ruined attempt to stop him and his misplaced features “ but…” he wishpered “ what..is love?”Hyukjae inquired almost inaudibly , looking back at the door when the younger had left it moment ago .      

 

 

 

He promised , he wouldn’t cry , no .But he was feeling so pathetic and lame but mostly so silly, he made himself a complet fool and was one himself to think that the other would maby share his feelings , but what would he expect from murderer anyway? Donghae laughed off , but mainly at himself .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beep beep beep .

Hyukjae groaned in his sleep but didn’t move .

Beep beep beep beep .

He wanted to resiste but he knew why it was beeping so early since he himself set the alarm yesterday , he glanced at the clock and found it signaling 6:01 then reached his hand out and stopped the remote’s sounds .

After drying his damp hair and brushing his theeth he went and put on some clothes before heading to Donghae’s room , said place was already enlightened by the morning’s rays and passed directly through the sleeping boy’s face , glitering him, Hyukjae stood up some seconds contemplating the view , such a candid view ,while the words of yesterday played in his mind , he reached his hand forward inches infront of the laying boy’s face until the latter opened his eyes caughing the other

After some seconds of realization Donghae raised his eyebrows “ what are you thinking you’re doing ?”

“N-nothing” Hyukjae answered immediately then breathed “ I was going to wake you up . Don’t be late “ he informed and the latter just hummed and turned , backfacing him .

The older turned and went out of the room feeling compleely embarrassed .

 

Momments later the younger went down wearing casual clothes , both fine for in or out doors since he didn’t know the reason of the early waking .

As always he found the elder in the kitchen , breakfast already prepared , Hyukjae sensed the other thus he turned and handed him happily a cup of chocolate and some toasts and Donghae just took them silently and nodded

“ what do you prefer to spread with? There is butter , jam , chocolate..”

“wathever “

The elder’s smile quickly fall , why was Donghae behaving that way?

After what seemed a long and quiet breakfast Hyukjae dragged the younger in the forest , just near the house

“ So Donghae,” Hyukjae cleared his throat “ do you know how to fight?”

Donghae raised an eyebrow at the insulting question , of course he does!

“ Show me Donghae , show me how mush a fighter you are “ Hyukjae challegend already taking a combat position , fits raised slightly to his shoulder level , feets lightly dancing from right to left

The challenged boy was soon imitating the other’s posture ready to defend his masculinity , eyes focused deeply on the other.

It was Hyukjae who attacked the first , giving a faint punch over the other’s face just to test , however the other was quick to escape and  removed his face to the side so the punsh passed slightly by his cheek , Hyukjae smirked then processed with continuous shots that Donghae dodged them experimentally

“Is it all what you have ?” Donghae retorterd smirking but before he knew it a flying leg was diridged to him that he barely escaped and ended up falling on his , Hyukjae leaned slightly at him and leaned his hand to the other “ first rule of combat , never feel like a winner until you be one , don’t let your ego eat you “

Donghae reached his hand up to meet the other’s but instead of standing up he pulled it to him powerfully and sent Hyukjae falt in the floor , the latter who didn’t saw the move coming winced in pain what made the ginger head abruptly sit up and reach the elder “ Are you okay?!” he worriedly asked as Hyukjae kept his eyes shut , the black haired man didn’t answer and Donghae got more perturbed he leant up slowly to check on him however at that moment the laying boy opened his eyes abruptly and in one swift movement flipped the younger so he was on top of him , the ginger head who had no idea what had just happened widened his eyes in shock , Hyukjae sealed the other’s body between his legs and smirked “ second rule , never pity your opponent “ , Donghae was speechless , how did it happen?? A second he was checking on an injured Hyukjae the other second he is sitting on him trapping him between his legs not to mention that the sudden flip brought him some pain in his back , Donghae blinked twice and trice his mouth slightly opened as his mind just registered what happened , Hyukjae who was witnessing that facial change , mixed with the ruffled hair and the dust that was on it found it so adorable that he bented slowly down , quietly , the younger’s eyes widened , is he.. their faces became so close and suddenly a ruch of pain washed over Donghae’s forehead what made him frown deeply , Hyukjae chuckled at the sight and pocked –lightly this time- the younger’s forehead again “ rule number three” he wishpered huskily “ never loose your guard” he informed before connecting his lips with the other , Donghae was astonished –yet again- however this time he slightly pushed the elder off him and turned his head to the side

“ stop it “ he shakily said

Hyukjae frowned slightly , he was about to say something but Donghae shushed him with another ‘stop it ‘ sternly this time .

Stop it…

Hyukjae didn’t seem to considerate Donghae’s feeling and just did wathever his self told him to , and that tormented the younger , Hyukjae maby didn’t find it something but it had an impact for Donghae thus the latter knew he must stop with that and harden his heart , yet it was too early now and till that day he’ll just beg mentally the elder to just stop .

Hyukjae nodded and stood away from the other’s boy , a little confused but he shrugged it off and handed his hand to the other smiling a bit “ let’s go , we still didn’t finish “

Donghae took a sitting position then managed to stand by his own , ignoring the elder’s help

“ let’s go “ he quietly said .

They entered back the house , and after a little stop in the kitchen for some water , they managed their way downstairs , Hyukjae leaded the way and Donghae just followed , he recongnized the big hall which one of it’s room directed to that creepy garden however another door opened , revealing a bigger room , the owner of the place gestured to the visitor to go in and closed the door after.

The room was in one word inormously dark , it was all pained in black , Donghae discovered the place “ just how many rooms this house have “ he commented absentmindly  , by near you could see that it wasn’t totall wall but the blocks were tainted with a layer of proofsound plates , in the room were numerous booths, each booth is directed to a target , the explorer strolled to a glass booth and Hyukjae followed , “ I suppose you haven’t took a gun before , right?” , Donghae turned at him eyes rounded “ I take that as a no “ Hyukjae resumed .

“ here ,” Hyukjae reached for something an puted it in Donghae’s eyes , huge plastic glasses , then turned and opened a drawer in the booth , the object contained various weapons , Hyukjae opted for a middle one black-fist one , with a big move he turned the beginner so he was facing a big wooden target with a body form metters away from him , Hyukjae put the gun on Donghae’s hands and put his on the latter’s one from behind and wishpered “ focus well on that woody forme ,“ his warm breath made Donghae’s duvet rise “ soon in the future that forme will be real and you musn’t go wrong” he continued and the apprentice just tought of that day , will he really be able to shoot someone ?

“ for a first time , you’ll need to use both hands “ the teacher squeezed both the student’s hands with the gun , then he let off of him slowly and stood beside him “the shoulders are placed right in the direction of the target in an angle comprising about 45% from the point “ Hyukjae patted Donghae’s shoulder to affirm what he said , then re-did the action softly when he sensed the other tense “ relax “ he advised gently , Donghae breathed slowly and focused on the target while adjusting his shoulders , when Hyukjae observed it was the right position he resumed “The feet are spread as the width of the shoulders, the weight being distributed identically on both legs “ Hyukjae held Donghae’s shoulder then parted slightly the orange haired-boy’s legs with his foot “The weapon is lifted to the shoulder height, arm extended in a natural way “ he helped with the gun’s position , once he sensed that Donghae was ready he gave him a signal “ you can shoot now” , Donghae who in the other hand experimented this for the first time tried really hard and was afraid that the capsule of the weapon will go somewhere else, with the other’s sign he focused well on the target then started to count mentally 1 … 2 … 3 , he shooted .

Donghae closed his eyes expecting the worse .. but , nothing came out , he opened his eyes just to widen them , there in the front hole of the weapon was a bubble , a big one that exploded just right in front of his face , he gasped and covered his face thus looked slowly at Hyukjae just to find him bitting his lips hardly

“ I see your making so mush effort not to laugh” Donghae commented sacrastically and wipped his face off of the bubble’s splach and Hyukjae couldn’t take it anymore and bursed in laugh

“ if.. if you just saw your face “ Hyukjae moqued wholeheartedly

“ Yaa ! Shut up “ Donghae warned but it just increased the other’s giggles “ You wait and see ! “ Donghae started to chase the older , the black haired boy escaped and ran through the hall his sweet laughs echoing in the house “ Wait there ! “ Donghae shouted and started shoot bubbles at Hyukjae , the latter continued sprinting begging the other to stop , smile never leaving his face “ Donghae I’m sorry okay “ he said between laughs and ran up to the living room glancing behind him to notice the light haired boy following him “ Catch me if you can Donghae “ he shouted and turned to keep running but stopped midway and gasped as he realized something , there in the living room was someone sitting , watching him skeptically

“ Caugh you !” Hyukjae chocked by the sudden snap but didn’t fidge from his place , Donghae frowned and leaned to check on the older just to stop midway as well with the sigh before him

 

“A-amber ??”

 

Said person tittled her head , unreading expressions in her face .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forgive my bad gun's parts description ><

Missed you subbies U_U ^.^