Chap 11 ~

What is Love to a murderer

“ aw Nemo’s a cute name “ Youngmin commented and his twin nodded in agreement .

“ But seriously is that your name ?” Max asked

Donghae smirked and titled his head “ of course no “

“ are you … “ the dimple man wanted to comment but got interrupted by a light groan , someone cleared his throat .

Donghae looked at the sound place as well and noticed it came from the person who was the in front

“ So mind to clear us with your name ?” a charming naughty smile formed in the former’s lip , Donghae could guess he was the boss .

“ Aiden “ he simply answered

“ Ardent fire huh..so tell me ..dear Aiden” he talked the odd smile never leaving his lips

“here he goes again” Jonghyun whispered nearby

“ If you were in a situation where you would be chosen between having your full arms cut or full legs cut , what will you choose?” Heechul asked calmly as it was the simplest question ever

Donghae watched him intensely , “ None”

Heechul raised an eyebrow by the sudden unexpected question “ why so ?”

“ Because I will never let such situation happen in the first place”

Heechul stared into the newbie eyes and walked off after giving a look to Hyukjae , a look that the other was waiting eagerly and felt relieved with it .

Hyukjae have forgot this point about his father thus he slipped his memory to warn Donghae about such questions or behavior . Heechul would always test the newbies by a simple question and then he’d figure them out after hearing their answers , if the response was pleasant the Boss will nod approvingly at Hyukjae , if not the person would have a mysterious fate and no one would ever hear about them after again .

Thus Hyukjae was proud of his ‘student’ .

After the Boss’s depart everyone sighed and felt at ease ,

“ You were awesome!” Jonghyun jumped on Donghae what startled slightly the latter but he managed to keep his calm posture .

“ I think he got in “ Max commented

“ Then what about a celebration , all to lunch!” Kangin announced and all nodded eagerly and followed his lead , Donghae was behind them as Hyukjae was behind him ; Donghae counted the band as nine members including him and Hyukjae .

As they sat in a big opposite benches which were separated by a wooden table and foods , Hyukjae was sitting opposite to Donghae , as one of the young siblings sat next to the later and the rest found their places quickly by . As they all settled up Kangin began “ let’s all introduce ourselves then! I am Kangin the dangerous bear “ he slightly showed off “ well the Boss’s secretary” he turned and looked at the other boys “ This is Ma-“

“ Ya I have my tongue” a blonde haired boy rolled his eyes “ Well I’m Changmin but feel free to call me Max” he slightly smiled , Max didn’t look so friendly but it looked like it was his nature personality , Donghae nodded and moved his eyes to the next person .

He knew him .

“ Hi , I’m Siwon “ a dimpled boy smiled at him , Donghae knew that person so well , he saw him a couple of times but couldn’t feel comfortable since albeit the other’s smile , the latter was giving him skeptical looks , the ginger head didn’t say anything and waited for the next to introduce himself. It was the one next to him , Kwangnim “ Heey , “ he grinned and waved although Donghae was sitting just beside him “ I’m Kwangnim and that is my brother Youngnim , as you can see we are twins” he chirped , Donghae found him cute and smiled mentally “ Nice to meet you “ he answered .

Truthfully , the twins were really identical and looked so young , they could have been a good use for the band.

“ Aish you’re all boring I’ll just finish this quickly” Kanging snapped

“ His stomach is talking “ Max scoffed and earned a glare from Kangin but didn’t mind it

“ So that one over there “ he pointed at the brownish hair boy who was sitting in the same bench as Donghae “ is Jonghyun and the one in front of him , she’s Amber “

Donghae frowned a bit, he honestly was surprised with the last piece of info ,was that boy over there a girl ? He looked up at her and was captured by her intense look

“ Aiden “ she stated

“ Amber “ he replied back and nodded .

“ And that’s Hyukjae , the brain of the band” Kangin finished

“ Yeah he knows me “ Hyukjae simply declared  and looked at the younger , “ Well , all of the guys here are specialized in something , as you know Kangin is the secretary , you can say the little spy “

“ Yah “ Kangin growled

Hyukjae smiled  a bit “ but he is really strong “ he finished , “ Max is the electronic maniac , he can manage wonderfully everything he puts his hands on it , Jonghyun is our little informer , he looks over every little detail and information we should know about the criminal “ Hyukjae shifted his gaze to the next person and hesitated “ Siwon… well siwon is just clever , even if he might look stupid but do not underestimate him , he got an awesome acting skills too “ he informed and remembered the times Siwon would play perfectly his roles .

“ And Amber is actually the strongest , she began practicing martial arts from where she was 5 and excels now in almost all martial sports , her stamina is quietly high too for a girl “ Hyukjae gained a glare from her for what he just said in last but didn’t mind it ,

“ Finally Kwang and Young are our chameleons , they perfectly plain brown wrapper in our missions and gives us big help since they are identically alike and are kids , well to others so its easy to fool them”

Hyukjae finished his speech and Donghae absorbed all the given information.

Everyone in the band seemed to have a heavy position there , he smiled a bit and turned it into a smirk “ Sounds interesting “ he was going into the act of a mysterious badass .

Afterwards all ate and celebrated , Donghae would smile occasionally and answer shortly to questions , the lunch was filled with noise and loudness, and Hyukjae would steal glances at him each now and then .

Actually , Donghae noticed that the band didn’t look that scary , means they didn’t look like people with dirty hearts , the gang included even kids and a girl so how bad could it be , they were all friendly and happy for him to be in and he wondered how people like them , including Hyukjae , would kill , but he realized that having those thoughts of them at the first meeting was unhealthy , not to judge the book by it’s cover .

In Hyukjae’s side , he couldn’t take his eyes off Donghae , the latter was playing his role experimentally and it actually suited him , the new Donghae was another thing to him and he quietly appreciated it , the younger would also exchange looks with him often but not too long to make other suspect something . Hyukjae should be very aware of their ever little moves since they’ll figure out that the newbie lives with him , thing that is totally not normal , especially for the older since he’s known being a love-lonely person , Hyukjae also didn’t miss the glances Siwon would give Donghae during all the lunch and it was what feared him the most.

Hyukjae sighed mentally and stood up to go to the bathroom , he looked again at Donghae who was sitting in a chair and looking at the members , he figured letting him alone for some minutes wouldn’t be harmful thought he excused himself and walked away , as he was entering the basement someone pulled his wrist , he quickly turned and was ready to knock out whoever it was by reflex but got surprised

“ Siwon ?”

“ Hyuk..”

Hyukjae felt uneasy , he knew he will sooner or later affront him so he freed his wrist away and looked straight toward the other

“ What do you want ?”

“ Isn’t it strange for you to come up with a new member out of a sudden ?”

Hyukjae kept his fixed gaze on him “ what do you want to say”

“ How’s Donghae ?” Siwon abruptly asked

Hyukjae saw this coming but it was still a daring question

“ Why are you talking about someone death Siwon? I don’t get you” he frowned

“ Death ?” the taller man raised an eyebrow “ I believe I heard him muttering something the last time I put him on your room Hyukj-“

“ and I believe you didn’t last all the night to see me actually getting rid of him away” Hyukjae interrupted him

“ That’s because you didn’t let me !” Siwon quickly snapped

“ what are you trying to imply Won “ Hyukjae glared at him

Siwon looked at him but didn’t say anything , he wont , not yet .

He turned and walked away , Hyukjae sighed in frustration , Siwon is being dangerous here .

He decided to comeback to the group , he better keep his eyes on him in case he decides to approach Donghae or something .

“ Hey Aiden ! “ Hyukjae shouted out what made the called person turn and look at him “ Let’s go “

Donghae nodded and stood up and made his way toward Hyukjae without saying a word , he saw Siwon who was making his way back toward the others thus passed him “ Good bye.. Aiden” he only said with a strange expression which earned a neglect look from Aiden who walked away .

They managed their way to the car and got in while Hyukjae started the engine and drove off ,

“ You’re not bandaging my eyes ?”

“ No need “ the older shortly answered and got out of the garage

“ Is something wrong ?” Donghae asked worriedly but Hyukjae didn’t answer , he was battling with his own thoughts , he must find a solution , he knew enroll Donghae in all this would be a mess but there was no backups now , he would just figure it out alone .

While driving to the wood they noticed something abnormal , there was a white little van parked near Hyukjae’s house , the latter frowned but Donghae quickly widened his eyes , could it be ..

“ Hyukjae ..!” Donghae turned panicked while the other ordered him not to move , he parked the car in the back of the house and got off .

“ Here he is !!! “ Hyukjae heard a voice coming from a figure who was pointing at him , the other person who was sitting near the house’s door stood up as well and approached .

“ YOU!” Hyukjae was taken aback when the taller of them grabbed him roughly by his collar “ where is him !! tell me you bastard!” the attacker shouted

“ Hyung please stop it !!“ the shorter pulled on the taller’s man arms and freed his hold from Hyukjae’s who was shocking lightly , “ I am sorry “ the petite man apologized .

Hyukjae cleared his throat and shook his head slowly,

“ You remember us ? I am Sungmin and he is Leeteuk” Sungmin introduced with a small smile as Hyukjae nodded

“ yes the ones who were lost” Hyukjae reminded

“ Yes ,” Sungmin smiled lightly , “ You see after some days..one of our friends who were with us … disappeared..and we tough-we tough..” Sungmin informed with a small voice , his eyes showing sorrow . It’s been almost two weeks , two weeks after they saw their friend , the last night was exactly the ceremony-boat one , that night they managed to come to congratulate him but he was no where to be found , his older brother was worried as well but figured he went to enjoy it with his friends somewhere.

But he never came back , all looked for him in everyplace possible but in vain , Sungmin , who was the closest to him felt really depressed and thought of this place as a last hope thus his shaking voice which sounded earlier , he was afraid , afraid that he will get the same result .

“ uh..” Hyukjae voiced , “ which one do you mean?” he asked gently

“ Donghae , the one with brown locks-“

“ the one you ate up his face in your room” Leeteuk cut Sungmin giving the piece of info nonchalantly , in the other hand the older of the two didn’t like Hyukjae at all and had a big doubt that the later was behind  his dongseang’s disappearance , his piercing eyes were burning holes on Hyukjae but he stood still and composed because he promised Sungmin not to make a fuss , they are still not certain after all .

“ oh..” Hyukjae remembered that day and instantly blushed lightly  wondering his eyes to the ground , he knew perfectly whom they referred to thus he must play his role perfectly , he looked up , met Sungmin’s hopeful and dark eyes and cracked a small smile ignoring Leeteuk’s preview’s comment “ Honestly I wasn’t at home those days and just came back , I remember clearly your friend and I am really sorry I that I cant help you with mush , I really hope you find him soon”

Sungmin gulped silently and nodded , he was unhappy , he truly hoped he’ll find Donghae here and had no idea where to go now..

“Open up the door” Leeteuk suddenly ordered

Hyukjae was slightly surprised , but he figured he should comply , he sensed that Leeteuk doesn’t trust him , he didn’t from the first time they met and was afraid he would discover something if he wasn’t fully convinced that Donghae wasn’t there so he slowly made his way to the door and opened it , Leeteuk quickly stormed in the house and looked at everyplace , Hyukjae mentally wondered if any of Donghae’s old outfit were laying somewhere , but he quickly sighed as he remembered that he threw them away .

After what seemed like ten long minutes , Leeteuk made his way toward them wearing a frown , Donghae wasn’t there , he looked angrily at the black haired young man and quickly leaved the place,

“ I’m sorry.. Dongghae is just too precious for him, Thank you for everything” Sungmin whispered , bowed lightly and went out .

Hyukjae closed the door and made his way quickly toward the back of the house to find Donghae there , standing , tears in the eyes .

He wanted to say something but the younger didn’t gave him the chance as he went in and went straightly to his room.

The elder shortly followed but stopped frozen at Donghae’s door, light sobs coming from there , Hyukjae wanted to go away , he wanted to let him alone , but the view that was in front of him , the image of the younger crying out his heart in his pillow and the sound that emitted from him prevented him from doing so , he stood there paralyzed his legs too heavy to move , instead a thick weight on his chest formed , Hyukjae doesn’t know why he felt that way , he doesn’t know from where he learned to tame such feeling – he had assisted to much more horrible scenes and listened to many cries before-, he didn’t know how his feet made their way to Donghae nor why his arms wrapped around him .

Stop…it.. , cease Donghae‘s cries was all he knew .

 

 

 

 

Eeem there is something about this chappie I dun like..>< aanyway~

I noticed that some of few got a little confused about the preview chapter , you know in this story Hyukjae is meant just to kill and was raised in blood and murder , means he doesn’t know anything about love thus anything about loves’s sides it’s why he was confuse with his ‘lil problem’ , I hope you understood now ^^ and feel free to ask anything you don’t understand about this fic ne^^

Hima Kawaii you got it right , the name was indeed Aiden ^^

 

Again thank you for your always cute comments cutties <3

 

PS/ 'Ardent fire' is the meaning of Aiden name:)