' rescue '

What is Love to a murderer

If it was something he never imagined , was to fell in this situation , if it was with another hostage the things will be easily resolved , but here all it’s different since it’s Donghae .

 

There was a moment of silence , the members were ready to prevent the criminal yet Hyukjae warned them by his look , it was too risky to venture , he looked so deeply in Donghae’s eyes reading all the fear and surprise the latter felt then locked his gaze to Sooman’s , a look of hate and incapability but then the craziest idea came in his mind , still looking at him he showed a victorious smirk and declared :

 

“ Just do it already , we don’t have time to waste anyway “

 

Gasps were heard all over the room , even the criminal found it strange yet he tightened his grip over his victim and answered “ Don’t you dare provoke me “

 

do i look like joking right now ! “ Hyukjae answered with all the stern he could have .

 

 And to his surprise sooman did it .

 

 “ W-wait … “ hyukjae broke out

 

Sooman smirked , but his smirk vanished at the elder’s statement “ Do it slowly … don’t hurt him … “  the elder announced his last request .

 

without mercy Sooman injected the syringe in the weak boy’s neck , the latter’s screams were like knives in hyukjae’s heart , as the criminal finished his work , the petite body faded from the ‘snake ‘ ‘s hold and fainted .

 

“ Okay so let’s get ride of the body “ Hyukjae cleared his throat then looked at his partner , “ siwon “ he declared to his friend , sign of the latter to get the charge of the body , siwon was sill unbelieving what his partner could do , but before he complain Hyukjae glared at him , what made him took Donghae’s body and get out of the room .

 

Sooman got more frustrated , he never met some rival as this one , so harsh and heartcolded as the person facing him , but he was good in hiding his frustration as the other was good in hiding his hurt .

 

Afterwards , hyukjae faced him walking toward him , every step taken over Sooman represent the latter’s soon death “ if … “ anger and venom are shown in Hyukjae’s eyes “you  just …”  he raised his hand “ didn’t … “ and with one move injected a syringe in sooman’s neck “ do it “ he ended .

Sooman weight fall all in Hyukjae’s and without wasting time , Hyukjae ordered Min’s brother to disappear the body and burn it , with the twin’s approval he left the room and ran to find Siwon and Donghae .

 

Mean while , Siwon got arrested in the way of the exit by police who were suspicious to see Donghae’s state , but were more when they found syringes in his bag .

 

“ you will be obligated to accompany us to the station sir “ one of the guards declared

 

“ it’s really not what you think , officer “ siwon tried to escape but in vain

 

At the moment when one of the guard was about to handcuffed him a call was heard

 

“ siwon aaaah “

 

All looked at the corridor’s direction and found a tall young boy , hyukjae .

 

Hyung how are you feeling right now ??? “ hyukjae asked with worried face

 

do you know him ? “ one of the officer asked

 

Hyukjae turned to them and bowed , “ yes officer , he’s my cousin and he suffer from diabetes “

 

“ oh “ the police man commented “ but what about the boy ? “ he pointed at Donghae’s body in Siwon’s arm

 

“ Oh God!! No don’t tell me .. “ Hyukjae started and Siwon continued by nodding

 

“ yes , donghae shi confused the medicines and took my insulin  “

 

The officers were confused , but asked in last the guys for help as the laters declined politely .

 

 

 

“ it was close ! “ Siwon sighed as he went to the car , hyukjae opened the car’s door as the other entered gently donghae in “ but seriously diabetes ?! “ he complained closing the door as the other looked inside through the car’s window .

 

“ now what we’re gonna do with him ? “ siwon asked as he closed the door, back to his serious .

 

“ just take him home “ he said finally looking at him “ to my home “ he corrected

 

“ what ? but he’s dea-“

 

“ I said take him there “ Hyukjae finished , and preventing with his tone any objection from Siwon .

 

Hyukjae had a last chekup to do in the mission before going back , he went to the place he commended the twins to go , a forest near the boat .

 

They was setting the fire , but Hyukjae came in time and stopped them

 

“ the forest is too near from the boat , and the police is surrounding it , they might get suspicious “

 

“ so what are we gonna do Hyung ? “ Kwangnim asked .

 

Hyukjae kept silent for a moment , then said “ bury him

 

“ he’s already dead anyway “ Youngnim muttered while taking two shovels from the bag .

 

Hyukjae took one too , and started dig the sand out , he noticed after while that one of them was began feeling tired – couldn’t notice who since it was too dark – so he asked him gently to just light them with torch .

 

It took almost 2 hour to settle everything perfectly .

 

“ aaah ~ “ youngnim sighed , resting in a tree nearby “ that one wasn’t easy to kill “

 

“ you always say that “ his brother chuckled , sitting next to him .

 

Hyukjae smiled , “ but he deserved it , let’s go I’ll drive you home and have a good sleep “

 

The youngers enjoyed the idea and followed their Hyung .

 

After driving the brothers to the home and making sure they went in , Hyukjae took the road to go to his own house .

He was feeling tired , exhausted , but somehow the fact that someone is waiting there gave him strength to continue .

 

Finally arriving he parked his car and ran to unlock the door , it was already unlocked since siwon might actually stayed there .

 

Climbing the stairs and reaching the corridor , hyukjae heard some mumblings inside the room .

 

“ Sush a soft skin you have … “ hyukjae looked at the scene and saw a mesmerised siwon caressing Donghae’s soft cheek “ if he just didn’t kill you … “ the later continued .

 

Hyukjae felt confuse , not with the scene but with why he didn’t like it , as he was going to step in someone talked , or rather whispered and it wasn’t siwon

 

“ I … trust y-..you … “

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~hello there new readers:)~