lost

What is Love to a murderer

« We’re lost .. » kyuhyun declared
« we have to find a place to pass this night , we can’t sleep in this forest » yesung said
Sungmin felt scared after hearing something that moved behind some trees , « Teukie hyung , it’s your fault , why didn’t you check the car before this trip , now it’s broken down , and we won’t reach Busan , neither we will go back home »
« Min hyung don’t blame teukie please , let’s try to find a village near here before the night come , and tomorrow we will find a way to continue our trip » Donghae calmed sungmin down by his words ..
« but I’m cold , and i hate darkness » min said like a baby
« don’t worry , I’m here with you , if your cold take my jacket » Kyuhyun replied
« oowh , thank you baby » .
Before kyuhyun reached sungmin’s check to kiss it , yesung stopped them ; « GUYS ! it’s not the time of your lovey dovey acting , hurry up , it’s almost night ! »
So they have walked and walked , for almost 30 minutes before they saw some houses ..
They felt happy and ran towards the houses , they were large and contained beautiful and huge gardens , but no one seemed to live there .
They have knocked in the houses until the sunset . Just then , they saw a light in a house , and immediately went towards it . Donghae was the most courageous among them , so he knocked gently . they waited 10 minutes before a handsome guy opened the door . he seemed in his twenties , his dark brown hair was wet – probably he just had a shower – he wore a white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants .
« Hi , sorry for disturbing you » donghae said after noticing that the guy was looking confusedly at him « we were having a trip , but our car broke down , and we’re actually lost , we need some help »
« i see » the guy nodded « if u have no place to pass the night you’re welcomed in my house , by the way , I’m hyukjae » Hyukjae said smiling which made the 5 guys feel relieved
« I’m donghae , and those are my friends , this old man is leeteuk » « Heyy , like if I’m in my 90’s , i’m just 30 !! » Leeteuk interrupted him . « but u look very young, don’t worry » hyukjae chuckled . « And this baby is sungmin , the tall boy there is kyuhyun , and this is yesung » donghae continued .
« Well nice to meet you all , come in , you look tired »
They came in the house , it was large and so warm , it gave them a feeling of security and tranquility . They sat in the living room while hyukjae prepared some coffee for them . when hyukjae joined them they asked him about the place .
« this is actually a place where rich people pass the summer , the forest is near so they enjoy hunting animals there , and weather is cool at summer . But as u see , there’s no one here because it’s winter , you are lucky that I’m here . My family owns this house , and since I’m stressed from work i came to pass a week here to relieve myself » hyukjae answered .
« That explains the prettiness of this place » yesung said
« Well feel comfortable, watch tv or do whatever u like , i need to use the bathroom for a while » hyukjae excused himself .
He then left them talking and planning about their plan for the next day .
***
An hour , and hyukjae was not back yet , the friends felt worried especially after hearing something falling loudly .
« Oh my God , what’s that ? » sungmin asked troubling
« is something bad happened to hyukjae ? » teuk added ..
« we can’t ignore this we have to send someone to check » they nodded and they all looked at Donghae . « But why me ? » « Come on just go and check, nothing will happen to you »
Donghae agreed and got up , and he went up stairs slowly . The second floor was dark and cold and smelled bad . dongahe didn’t feel good , he’d rather was scared . He opened the bathroom , no one was there , he turned the lights on just to get shocked , there was blood in the floor , in some clothes that were threw there and also in the walls . Donghae was trembling when he heard a deep voice behind him ; « what are you doing here ? »
Donghae turned around just to see a scaring hyukjae , not the smiling one anymore
He felt really frightened so he tried to run but hyukjae caught him and prevented him from shouting by his hands . « Don’t you dare try to do anything ! don’t move ! or i’ll kill you » .
Donghae nodded hesitantly . « Listen , you tell your friends that everything is okay and they don’t need to come up stairs okay ? »
He nodded again . hyukjae then let him . « Hey guys ! everything here is okay , I’ll come back in few minutes !» donghae shouted . « well said baby , well said » . After that he dragged him to a bedroom , and made him set down in the bed .
“ who are you ? why are you doing this to me ? please don’t hurt me !” Donghae begged
“ sshhh I won’t hurt you ! just calm down and hear me” donghae stared at him with frightened eyes .
“ I’m not a criminal , believe me , it’s just my work to kill bad people and eliminate them , to stop them from hurting bad people , the blood that you saw minutes ago is the blood of a man who was kidnapping girls and small children and sell them as es , and when they protest , he kills them !” hyukjae explained
“ but why did you threaten me ? do I look like a bad person ?” donghae asked
“ no you’re not” donghae’s eyes started to water “ don’t cry ! I did it to keep this secret , you were going to tell everybody ! what did you want me to do then ? Look at my eyes ! do I look like an evil person ! please trust me ! and keep what you have seen secret !”
Donghae stared at hyukjae’s eyes for a long period “ b-but y-you’re still a murderer “
Hyukjae felt sorry for donghae since he seem so innocent, his innocent tearing eyes , his sharp nose , his brown hair that’s falling on his forhead , his soft skin and those beautiful pink lips . He found him so beautiful that he couldn’t help and just leaned to catch his lips .
Hyukjae pressed his lips gently against donghae’s , donghae couldn’t push him back because , simply , they were so soft and sweet . in those short seconds , an explosion of total peace and serenity overwhelmed them both. Hyukjae pulled back quickly after he realized what he had done , donghae stared at the air speechlessly . “sorry “ hyukjae said with regret fulfilling his tone “ I’m very sorry, I don’t know what came u p with me” . He got up to leave then donghae held his hands to make hyukjae look at him . “ it’s okay , I trust you , I’m going to believe you and keep all secret “ …