failed mission?

What is Love to a murderer

it's marked as rated but there is anything M in this chap

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“ tell me what can I do right now ? “ Donghae asked
“ stay with me
Donghae looked deeply on the former’s dark eyes and instantly got lost on his brown orbs, they were mysterious yet soothing , he didn’t knew how mush time they remained in that position it was just comfortable that words were inutile , his heartbeats raised slowly as he feels hot breath approaching till it stopped inches in front of his face, soon the thin space decreased and the lips brushed against each others , a rush of electricity washed over them creating a unfamiliar yet pleasant feeling , it slowly progressed as the elder held the younger’s waist pulling him closer and depending the kiss , the later rested his weak hands on Hyukjae’s chest .


“ the is this ? “ a voice from the door’s room exclaimed but was unnoticed , Hyukjae slide his tongue in the other’s thin bottom lips but couldn’t know his response since someone grabbed aggressively his arm away making both yelp by the sudden action, they looked both at him waking up slowly from them bubble and when they finally realized what they had done Donghae jumped from his bed and shout
“ no no it’s not what you think ! “
Leeteuk raised an eyebrow don’t knowing what to answer “ Donghae you were KISSING what I’m I supposed to think !! “
Donghae looked down because himself don’t know what to think , why did they even kiss ?
“ let’s go “ Leeteuk said sternly
“ n-no “ Hyukjae let out finally a word .
Leeteuk’s glare turned to the former
“ No “ he repeated more confident this time never broking the contact with Leeteuk’s eyes , the later wanted replies but Donghae was quick “ hm it’s okay , I don’t think I’ll be in risk we’re not returning to this place anyway… “
Leeteuk looked at him confusedly don’t knowing what he’s talking about but just nod and helped the younger to get up .

Hyukjae frowned , no he couldn’t leave “ Donghae “ , the later looked at him “ au revoir “ he smiled .

Hyukjae looked at him questioningly “ it means goodbye” donghae added

“wait “ hyukjae grabbed his arm “ how can I find you ?”

“ au revoir “ Donghae said once again and rejoined Leeteuk who was waiting impatiently for him in the room’s door leaving the former dumbfounded.

 

The way was pretty quiet , leeteuk didn’t talk much and if he did he wouldn’t mention anything about what happened earlier ; the other three boys smelled also something fishy but didn’t dare to ask .

They prepared to continue their trip and and after some hours they finally arrived to Bussan at ‘ Handel Greet ‘ where yesung’s parents welcomed them happily .

 

~

Hyukjae stilled in his place like if he was paralyzed not believing that he actually let him go , he passed his finger through his lips remembering what happened and felt a light goosebumps reaching his cheek , he looked at his reflection in the window’s glasses and got the answer .


He was blushing .


It was weird for him to blush and weird to feel something especially for him who spent the majority of his life between blood and kills as cleaner , cleaner of evil people , and never knew what love mean so it was just … weird .

 

The door bell rang for the 5th time already waking him up finally from his thoughts , he practically run toward it hoping to find the subject of his thoughts but his hopes faded as he opened the door “ why so late!? “ a brunette with little blond yelled at him , he was shorter than hyukjae and looked younger than him by few years .

. “ I’m sorry I was … busy “ the elder managed to say inviting the younger to enter .

“ nah .. be ready we have to move”“ the later said “ I’ll be waiting in the car , the others are already on the way “ he finished and went back to the car .
Hyukjae was accustomed to those ‘moves’ or rather missions, so he brought a black bag and put there all what he would need . As he finished he locked the door and went to the car poking it’s black window as the car door opened .

 

“ So , the information ? “ asked Hyukjae seriously while sitting beside the blond

“ Lee Sooman , known as the ‘snake’ “ the informer handed him a fiche that contained all the person’s information , Hyukjae read attentively the fiche focusing on the way the criminal got his victims , as the snakes , he look for a weak prey to jump on in and sprinkle his venom on her , yet this ‘snake’ use syringes which he injects on the victim’s neck , then he starts to torture her in many ways till she gives her last breaths .

 “ I see .. so we will make him fail on his own net “ Hyukjae smirks .
“ you have some plan ? “
“ you’ll see “


~
 

Yesung’s parents had a small restaurant , and since they were good cookers and they treated the customers well , it was Successful . they could collect enough money to move to a bigger place . The boys came when yesung’s parents already decided to start moving , so they helped them to arrange the new restaurant and publish its new place on the net and in some stores . The work was very tiring yet the guys had fun doing it .

After three days Donghae excused his friends and told them that he had to go back to Seoul . “ that soon ? “ yesung’s mother exclaimed sadly

“ I have an .. Important event “ donghae managed to say showing his smile

“ what event ? “ Leeteuk asked

“ tomorrow our boat will finally show up to the world , and I need to be there “ Donghae smiled as the elder nodded

“ aww we’d love to go with you but as you see , we have too much work to finish “ Yesung’s mom said sadly

“ it’s okay auntie the media will be there so you can watch through the Tv “ Donghae said smiling

“ I’ll not miss it ! “ He hugged her and bowed to Mr. kim .

 

Leeteuk – the protective person he was – accompanied Donghae to the bus station

take care of you donghae , and don’t be immature when I’m not around “ leeteuk said

don’t worry hyung “ donghae laughed weirdly , he knew what leeteuk talked about .

It didn’t take so long to reach Seoul , Donghae then , called his older brother to bring him home .

Donghwa was happy to see Donghae coming back happy and full of energy , he noticed how much he was excited for the next day’s event ; they stayed chatting and talking about the schedule for tomorrow and if everything was fine till they were tired and went to sleep .

The next day both brothers woke up early to get prepared . After taking shower and eating breakfast Donghae went to Lee boat creations ‘s company - his family company - and helped his brother to arrange the last papers of this evening’s event .

 

“ you look handsome “ Donghwa commented on his little brother’s appearance while the later wore his black suit’s jacket , it was almost the time for the conference to begin .

not more than you “ Donghae replied with a warm smile

 “ finally this day came , it was our dad’s dream , unfortunately he left us before it came true “ Donghae went and hugged tightly his brother .

Lee ho jun - Donghae and Donghwa’s father - was a big designer and his big love to ocean made his creations develop and he started to design boats which had big success in the country , later he decided to design a huge one and offer it to his family but he didn’t have enough time to build it because he got cancer , his health started to weak days by days till he passed away .

“ We should go “ Donghae told Donghwa as the other nodded .

 

~

 

After some hours of driving they found the other members of their team waiting in the entrance of Seoul , they spent the night at one of Hyukjae’s houses .

 

Jonghyun - the informer - gave more precise information about Lee Sooman while the others read the fiches and listened to him ;

. “ We’ll need Nim brothers “ Hyukjae declared and started telling his plan .

 

The next day most of the group slept since they needed to rest to work better in the evening ,just Hyukjae woke up early and went to get the stuff they will use later . When he came back , he found the others already awake;

“ Yeong min!! Kwang min!! Come here “ Hyukjae shouted from the door once he was back

“ we’re here! “ the two appeared in front of him

“ Good , wear this , I already asked Jong to give you your job “ the both twins looked at him in confusion

Yes from this evening you’re waiters “ he give them two waiter suits .

He knew the place where the criminal will be is a boat and he must act like a guest to make things go as he planned .

 

It was almost 6:00 pm , the time of the conference , the team were there in advance and sent the Mins brothers to their places , Hyukjae wore a white suit and Siwon a black one , they were acting like if they were guests while waiting for Lee soo man to appear .

Hyukjae was talking to siwon when he suddenly stunned seeing the big wood banner that was hanging on the boat’s bow revealing it’s name .

 

~

 

“ Mrs Donghwa , last question , why did you gave ‘ au revoir ‘ as a name to your boat ? “ a journalist asked while he finally had his turn .

Well , because my father passed away in the middle of the construction so I dedicated this boat to his and named it ’au revoir ‘ that means goodbye , so he can leave peacefully” Donghwa smiled

“Now the party can began “ they declared and showed them the way to a big hall in  ‘au revoir ‘ , there were already a crowd of people there and Donghae couldn’t help but looked at them trying to find someone .

 

 

“ are you looking for someone ? “ siwon asked hyukjae who seemed lost while looking around

“ n-no no NO “ he finally answered, why did he feel nervous ?

“ well the criminal is there “ siwon pointed at a short man with glasses sitting alone looking for something or someone , surely his victim ..

okay I’ll have my eyes on him “ hyukjae came back to his serious and went near to Sooman.

Siwon nodded and went to another place where he can watch better .

 

The twins were serving people and almost forgot about their principal goal , so Kwang nim went to the ‘snake’ and asked him what to drink

hey there “ sooman said with a smirk

“ sorry sir do you want to drink something ? “ the waiter asked innocently but got suspicious while looking at his face , I saw this features somewhere he thought.

“ yeah I want to drink .. “ then it hit him , but before he could protest the snake already grabbed his hand and shutted the boy’s mouth with the other hand “ … your blood

 

Siwon and Hyukjae didn’t notice anything because in that little moment siwon got a call and hyukjae turned to look at a brunette that looked alike donghae’s back head but unfortunately it wasn’t him , as the both made turned them gaze again to the snake no one was there they both jumped from fear and looked at each other from far , soon youngmin went to them and told them that he noticed his brother’s absence .
Luckily each one had a little GPS in their pockets so no one could lost .

 

Sooman dragged kwangmin down floors to the motor’s room , there were many roofs and he tided his hands as his mouth with bandages . “ I’ll be back “ he winked in an ugly way to him and went to the party or especially to were his materials were .

As he went up floors he almost failed of chock when he saw youngmin

“H-how .. you ..I .. “ he didn’t believe he just imprisoned him down how did he manage to liberate himself that quick !

Youngmin half smiled and said “ want to drink something sir ? “

Sooman got crazy and went back again to down floor , and saw that the young boy he catch was in his place and as he turned he saw his twins right behind him smirking “ surprised ? “youngmin mocked , just when the realization poke his head other members were surrounding him as he tried to escape , but in vain he was just running in a round .

 

Just when everything was going as planed something happened no one had excepted it, the door of the room opened and Sooman used that slight second to go there and catch the stranger’s hand and showed a syringe with the other hand in the side of the latter’s neck .
Hyukjae’s eyes widened in shock , the stranger wasn’t a stranger for him , Hyukjae knew him more than anyone in that place .

“ One move and I’ll pour the poison on his vein “

 “ H-hyuk…j-jae “ Donghae said with an inaudible and scared yet shocked voice.