Chapter 2: Strangers

I'm Surrounded by Idols!

 

Kai's POV~


There was a loud yelping noise interrupting our training. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both peeked out of the door and their jaw dropped.

“Wah she’s pretty. Wah, what is Siwon Sunbae doing? Why is she -ooh I think she’s a new trainee.” They gushed together, clapping their hands silently.

I rolled my eyes at their immaturity, and their stupidity. “Yah, can we please just train?”

“You’re so bossy.” The Baekyeol couple frowned. “She went into Soo Man’s office anyway.”

“Hm? Not many people do.” Suho joined the conversation. “Unless she is really going to be a singer, or something.”

“Che.” I scoffed simply.

“Have a heart Kai, what happened to the cute, shy Kai?” D.O teased, poking me in the arm, “Did you swap it for MinHo Hyung’s flaming charisma?”

“Yeah, I traded it on stage.” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

“WAH! SHE’S SO PRETTY!” Chanyeol half-yelled from the door.

“Shut up Yeollie!” Baekhyun hushed him, “Hide!”

Suddenly the whole of EXO K were curious, and all attempted to see who they were on about.

“Yah! Don’t you know who that is?” Sehun hit the two on the head; he’s such a violent maknae.

“The girl? Who is she? Dongsaeng tell us who she is!”

“That’s Lee Sora, have you never-aish never mind. Kai is getting mad.” He waved his hand in dismissal.

“Agreed.” D.O said, patting Sehun’s head.

“Sehun-ah… please tell the Hyungs you love.” Baekhyun begged the younger hugging him tightly.

“Hyung, I’ll tell you after this dance okay?” he promised, getting back into his place. Good Sehun, maybe I’ll treat you later.

“Aigo, Kai this is your f-Is she screaming again?” the chipmunk –Chanyeol- opened the door, and left the room this time.

“Yah Park Chanyeol, don’t leave me!” Baekhyun chased after his friend. As usual, everyone but I followed.

I was left in the dance studio alone, I don’t like being alone. I decided to find out why they were going crazy, so I stepped out of the room.

“Yah, you guys, she’s surrounded by g-“ I realised they were all too busy gaping at the girl to listen to my advice, all but Sehun.

“She’s pretty.” They said in a daze, I turned my head, and scanned her features.

160 centimetres tall probably, s-line, long brown-ish hair, grey eyes, nice-ish lips, delicate hands... I started to list mentally.

 

“You guys, get a grip.” I hit them on the head, with Sehun’s assistance.

“Yah, there’s no need to resort to violence.” They all muttered, heading back into the dance studio, dragging their feet.

 “Thank you very much.” I gave them a smug smile.

Now before you start calling me selfish, I needed to finish my dance so that my teaser will be great!

And that girl was not helping me at all.

“Sora~ Lee Sora~” Baekhyun sang, spinning in circles.

“I heard she has a thing for maknaes.” Sehun grinned.

“BWOH? NO! THAT CANNOT BE!”

“How do you know this?” I blurted, no one seemed to be interested in dancing anymore so I gave up.

“Well, I heard from Leeteuk Sunbae that she’s likes to be with Kyuhyun, Henry and Taemin Sunbae.” He shrugged innocently, blowing away his hair from his face.

“How old is she?” Suho asked.

“1994? Eighteen I think, she’s nineteen on Valentines Day.” He tilted his head in a daydream.

He can’t possibly like her too can he? No please no.

“Damn it.” They all cursed under their breath.

Then again, she is only a month younger than me. I smiled to myself.

“KAI LIKES HER!” Sehun shouted suddenly, catching me off guard, I looked at the guy and realised he was pointing at me, his cuteness on full blast. Just like Lee HyunWoo –the actor-, on a good day.

“She is only two years younger than me…” Baekhyun reasoned with himself. “KAI THE GIRL IS MINE.”

“NO! SHE’S MINE!” Chanyeol yelled, “I CALL DIBS!”

“Yah, Derp King, get over yourself. She’s a human being, she can’t be dibbed.” Suho said sadly.

The Baekyeol couple started fake sobbing, “I don’t like her, jeez. I don’t know what she’s like.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah right.” They said sarcastically.

“Who was lying?” I asked stupidly.

“YOU!” they poked my arms painfully.

 “I am not.” I pouted.

These guys must be crazy, she’s just another girl. She is a stranger to be precise.

“Well, there is one more thing you should know about her then.” Sehun started once more.

“What?”

“She’s Lee Sungmin Sunbae’s little sister.”