Chapter 1: I didn't ask to be an SM trainee!

I'm Surrounded by Idols!

 

Sora's POV~


“YAH! I DIDN’T ASK TO BE PART OF THE SM FAMILY!” I yelled at the person I call my older brother.

“Sora, you can’t be like this. You’ll enjoy it.” He promised me.

Che, liar.

“I don’t want to be part of SM I said.” I frowned, unhappily. “I want to be in Cambridge, studying architecture. I HAVE DREAMS YOU KNOW!”

“You’re dreams are pathetic, it’ll take you six years to become an architect, then you have to work even harder to become an accomplished architect.”

“Wow, Sungmin you really think I won’t get anywhere wanting to be an architect? You’re such a considerate brother, I’m so glad you exist.” I hissed sarcastically.

How can he be so-so-so mean?! He’s so disrespectful, and so mean!

“Sora, I didn’t mean to be like that.” He tried to apologise. “I mean, that it takes a lot more to become an architect, you my lovely little sister have pure talent, why can’t you be a singer, or an MC, or an actress or a dancer? You know ballet, martial arts, can sing, are pretty, you are perfect!” he tried to persuade me.

“I HAVE NO TRUST IN YOU ANYMORE.” I said through gritted teeth. “You’re so mean about everything.”

“Aigo, you’re so cute, now Siwonnie!” he indicated for the guy that acts like my older brother as well, Siwon. Who smiled widely at me, I knew something was going on, something very Sungmin-like.

“Aigo,” Siwon started to walk in my direction.

“No, no you will not - AH!” I yelled as he threw me over his shoulder mercilessly.  “You’re a cruel man Choi Siwon!”

“It’s not me; it’s your brother thank you very much. No matter how close we are.” He dropped me into Lee Soo Man’s office, and onto a very comfortable black leather seat.

I watched in marvel as the rest of Super Junior poured into the large office, each plopping on a space on one of the matching black sofas.

Explained why I had to wear a suit of some sort, my teal sleeveless turtleneck blouse, with a zip down the back of the neck, my cream coloured smart jacket, black trousers, and my black heels. I had everything possible that would make me seem as business like as possible, thanks to letting Zhoumi dress me up.

I glanced over at my brothers and rolled my eyes oozing with my eighteen year old attitude. I cleared my throat, and crossed my right leg over my left. I’m left handed, but I taught myself to be ambidextrous, so I know how to write and use both of my hands equally.

I DIDN’T MEAN IT IN THAT WAY.

They all cleared their throats and stood up, indicating for me to as well. I hesitantly uncrossed my legs and faced the door, to where Lee Soo Man was standing. I bowed ninety degrees.

“Annyeong Haseyo Lee Sora.” He bowed his head, and sat in the largest leather seat, that matched the sofas and such.

“Annyeong Haseyo Sir.” I waited for him to let me sit.

“You may sit; we have to discuss a lot.”

“Yes Sir.” I sat, and crossed my legs once more.

“You don’t want to be an SM trainee?” I shook my head, “I see, why?”

“I want to be something else.” I mumbled. “I don’t want to be a singer, or an MC, or an actress or a dancer.” I found myself glaring at Sungmin.

“Who said you had to be? Thanks to your older brothers, I know what potential you have, and you might debut as a solo artist, very soon.”

I was already mad at Sungmin for stopping me from going to Cambridge; he made me be part of Seoul National University.  I don’t care if I was still accepted full scholarship, but he ended up making Eunmi miss out on Cambridge too because she didn’t want to miss me.

I blew up. I blew up because of the CEO of SM Entertainment.  I’m joking, I was mentally screaming inside, outside I was faking a smile.

“But Sir, I’m going to be attending Seoul National University in January.” I tilted my head in an innocent manner.

“You can always attend at night; your sessions will be sent to you.  I believe you still live with Super Junior am I correct?”  

“Yes Sir, I still live with Super Junior, but do I need to sign anything?”

“You do actually,” he pushed a small pile of white sheets in my direction.  “The contract so you will be part of the SM family.”

I looked at the sheets reluctantly, and then I looked at my brothers, then back to the papers.

I signed the contract.