Intrigued

Anything but routine.

"Okay class, in lew of the new school year and the fact that I'm still a new teacher here, lets go around the class and say your name and a fact about yourself." The young boy groaned along with a few of the students and the girl just seemed like she was in a daze. "Let's start from the back. Mr. Myungsoo please start." He sighed mentally and stood up. 

"I'm Kim Myungsoo." the girls in the room sighed in adoration, "I'm 18 years old."  He took his seat. 

"Please continue Ms. Sunhee." The class was thick with what was seemly anticipation and tension. She stood up. "HI my name is Choi Suhnee~" she said in a dreamy voice. The rest of the students were either judging her or trying to figure her out, or possibly a strange hybrid of the two. "And I have a birthmark shaped like a bird on my foot." This gained scattered laughter and strange looks her way. Kim Myungsoo looked in her direction and slightly smirked. How weird. 

"Thak you for that, Ms Sunhee, Mr Chanhee you're up." The rest of the class period was filled with an excruciatingly boring lesson and a sleeping Myungsoo. First period ended and the students piled into the hallway. Myungsoo trudged his way towards the door when the teacher called him.

"Myungsoo! COme over here please." he walked towards him and cordially said, "Yes Mr. Lee?" He put on his most polite smile and awaited the teachers reply. Mr Lee was standing right next too the new girl. 

"Ahh yes, I noticed that your schedule is a duplicate of Ms. Choi's so I believe it would be best for you to show her where to go." What is she five years old? "I would be glad too but wouldn't a class representative or a student council be more helpful than myself?"I am not a babysitter. 

"Its fine Mr Lee, I'll be okay. I don't need a babysitter." 

"Well if you insist..." 

"Yes. Thank you very much for the thought Mr. Lee." She turned towards the boy. " I'm sorry for troubling you~" She walked off. The boy just stood there dumbfounded, usually people would be lining up to spend time with him, especially girls. He wasn't necessarily mad or annoyed. He felt more intrigued than anything. He bowed and walked towards his next class. On his way there he stumbled across a familiar bullying scene, except it involved someone new, and it didn't seem like any bullying was happening.

The Queenkas, as the rest of the school refered to them were talked to the new girl. The boy, being as curious as he was, listened in.

"So why are you even here?"

"Yeah! You don't belong here!"

"Your kind should stay in the ghetto." The girl blinked at them. "Are you done? I'm going to be late." she said in an indifferent tone.

"Didn't you hear her? Leave." The girl looked at them and with the same indifferent tone replied with, "Don't worry, I will. As soon as the dismissal bell rings."

"You think you're smart huh ?" The girl just looked towards the annoyed girl and said, "Not really. Just smarter than you."

"You peasant hoe!" The girl gave her the same indifferent look and said, " I am not a gardening tool."  

Furious that they didn't get the anticipted response the leader raised her hand towards her to slap her. The boy was about to intervene when something unexpected happened. The girl grabbed her hand before it came close to her face and rubbed her face against it. "I know my face is soft~ but, you should really use lotion. Your hands feel like sandpaper."  The group of girls didn't know how to respond to that. The strange girl laughed and walked away. 

The boy chuckled and walked towards his class with the strange, intriguing girl. 

Due to the fact that Myungsoo and Sunhee were the last ones to arrive at their class they were to share a table. It was art class and the teacher claimed they had to "push past their comfort zone in order to inspire creativity" what those two had to do with each other, no one knew or questioned. They all took this class because it was an easy A and the teacher was really eccentric and funny. They all enjoyed his class. Needless to say, the boy and girl had no choice but to sit together.

"Okay class your first assignment is to draw your partner and turn in whatever you have at the end of the class period." He said this as the students took out pieces of paper. "Ready, set, GO!" He said  as the students all picked up their pencils.

Myungsoo turned towards his partner.

"Hi, I'm Sunhee~" She said as she smiled one of the most different smiles he'd ever seen in his life.    

Im sorry if its boring and slow and short, I just cant jump into a plot. I'm sorry.I hoped you liked it and thank you for reading!

<3