The next day~

Anything but routine.

 

Dinner was boring, I did find out more about that weird pretty boy who's in all of my classes though~ I thought as i stepped out of the shower. I hope today turns out okay.

After I was washed up and all clean and ready for school, I headed downstairs where Chanhee was waiting for me with a piece of toast in his mouth. He motioned towards the door. I trailed behind him after I got ahold of a chocolate muffin. 

We rode in silence because, it was way too early to hold a civilized conversation that didn't consist of a series of grunts. When we got to school, people seemed shocked that we arrived in the same car. We did the same thing yesterday, why are they all shocked? The crowd of hormonal girls greeted us. 

"Oppa! What is your relationship with her?"

"Why did the both of you arrive at the same time?" Chanhee smiled brightly in contrast to the crowd's hostile mood.

"Ahh, thats a secret~" He said as he held his index finger over his mouth and winked. I couldn't have rolled my eyes harder. Aish, as if these girls don't have out for me already. Thanks bro.

We headed to class and i took my seat next to Myungsoo. He appeared to be sleeping. The teacher came in and I fell asleep as well. I woke up right before the period ended and headed to my next class. I fell asleep again. This cycle repeated itself until lunch. I brought my own lunch yet again and i went to meet up with Myungsoo at his tree. He was asleep up against the tree. I squated to meet his eye level and greeted him with a simple "Annyeong~" he opened his eyes and slightly jumped.

"You dont have to be that startled by my beauty~ I know I'm good looking." I teased. He yawned as I took a seat, Native American-style in front of him. "You wish."

"Ahh! So you do speak!" I said taking out my lunch, which consisted of tuna and jalepeno sandwiches.

"Of course I do, I'm not mute." he said taking a sip of his water bottle.

"You act like it. Want some?"

"Maybe if you weren't asleep all class you would hear me."

"For someone who doesn't talk, you certainly have a whole lot to say." I said handing him a sandwich anyways. He smirked and reached into his bag. He handed me my tupperware container. "Thanks." was all he said. 

"You're welcome~" I said taking a large bite from my sandwich. 

"That uniform suits you."  I looked down only to see that I was wearing one identical to his only in a girl version.

"Oh this? Thanks." I leaned closer to him, "You haven't fallen for me already have you?" He just smirked. "You wish~" 

"Not really." I said returning to my original position. 

"And why is that?" He said with an indifferent tone.

"You seem like you would be a really crazy boyfriend." He burst out laughing. 

"Do you hear yourself?" He said calming down.

"I'm always right about these things~ " The bell rang, signalling that it was time for class. Class went by uneventfully and dull. I walked with Chanhee out of the gate to be greeted by six familiar faces.

 

A/N: Quick update! Who do you think those familiar faces are?