Oppa.

Anything but routine.

Sunhee had just got home from school to find her smiling mothers face greet her in the kitchen. 

"Umma! Dongwoo found a kitty! Can we keep it?" The older woman looked at her daughter and smiled. 

"Come inside Dongwoo, bring it inside." A boy holding a small, white, kitten came inside.

"Hi, Umma!" Dongwoo said as an infectious smile sprawled upon his face. She tousled his hair and greeted him. She then proceeded to go to the kitchen to serve the small cat some milk.

"Now, how did you find the cat?" The beautiful woman asked as she put the saucer of milk on the floor. The cat, who Dongwoo let go of, sniffed the bowl curiously.

"Well," Dongwoo nudged Sunhee to go on.

"Dongwoo saw this cat and his mom running around, and so, we sort of, chased after them. And well..." Sunhee looked down.

"We split up to chase each one and the mom sort of, abandoned her kitty." The boy said with a sullen expression. The older woman smiled knowingly and brought the two children into a hug. 

"Don't worry!" She said comfortingly. "The mom thought her son was strong enough to be on his own. You didn't hear them say goodbye to each other?" The two children shook their heads quickly. "Aw I'm sure you did, try to remember." 

"Well the mom cat did meow~" Sunhee said afeter thinking for a moment.

"You see? The mommy cat said goodbye and to have fun with those crazy children."

"You mean we can keep him?" Sunhee said excitedly. Dongwoo smiled an jumped along excitedly with his best friend.

"Yes, but only if you promise to feed him everyday." 

"YAY!"  Sunhee's mother smiled happily along with the childrens' glee.

"Sunhee go get the dog bed from the storage closet." 

"Okay!"

"Dongwoo, go help her." 

"Okay~" 

Sunhee skipped along past her room towards the broom closet when she noticed her room was closed. 'That's weird' she thought. So she opened the door only to find a strange boy sleeping on her bed. 

"UMMA!" THe boys eyes shot open and Dongwoo and her mother ran towards Sunhee.

"Whats the mat- OH! Jiyong!" Sunhee's mother said as she saw her nephew staring back at her daughter. "Sorry Jiyong, I forgot to tell her." The boy rubbed his eyes and Dongwoo stood in front of the small girl protectively.

"It's okay Auntie, it was about time I woke up~" The boy said groggily. "Don't worry, I'm not bad." The boy said looking at Dongwoo. "I'm Sunhee's cousin,Kwon Jiyong, and I'll be staying here for a while~" The younger boy calmed down and took his hand. 

"I'm Sunhee's bestfriend, Jang Dongwoo~" The older boy smiled. Sunhee moved her bestfriend aside, to sort of study her cousin. 

"You sleep like a dragon and then wake up like a child. I like you." she said leaning in close to the older boy. 

"You are really bright aren't you? Like the sun~" The boy said poking the young girls forehead.

"Ow."  Sunhee's mother then began to laugh,  and added, "It looks like it won't be dull hee anytime soon. I'll go make you kids something to eat."  

--

"Wow Noona, Hyungs, you guys really haven't changed." Sungjong said looking at his elders sitting down at the table. Sunhee was sitting next to Jiyong and Dongwoo, just like old times. Next to Jiyong sat their friend and his co-worker, Bang Minsoo. Across from Jiyong and emiting a very tense atmosphere was Myungsoo next to Sunggyu and the rest of the boys scattered amongst the two tables combined to make on very large table. 

"Where's Youngbae Oppa?" Sunhee said putting meat into her lettuce wrap.

"He said he'll visit later. He had to cover for us." Jiyong stated.

"Ahh." Sunhee said looking down. "The real question is how did you guys get these children here before me and Myungsoo?" She said looking mainly at her father.

"Secret~" Chanhee said before their dad could say anything. 

"THEY PILED US UP INTO A CAR I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET " The youngest blurted out.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Appa, I'd prefer it if you didn't scare my dongsaeng like that~" Sunhee said smiling.

"I'll try not to." Everyone laughed again, even the gloomy Myungsoo got a chuckle out that. "So who's this Youngbae fellow?" the older man asked.

"Taeyang? He's Sunhee's boyfriend." Woohyun chimed with a smirk on his face, glancing in Myungsoo's direction briefly.

"Yahh!" Sunhee threw a piece of lettuce at him. Her father looked puzzled.

"Don't worry Ahjusshi, he may be my best friend, but I'd kill him if-" Jiyong added, but was interupted by a piece of lettuce flying in his direction. "Oh, you want to start with me? You're on Kwon Sunhee." He wiped a bit of fish sauce on her nose. Sungjong defended her by throwing a piece of meat at Jiyong, but missing him and getting Minsoo instead. 

"Yahh!" Minsoo threw peppers towards the boy and ended up getting Sunggyu. Chaos insued shortly afterwards, even Sunhee's father partook in the brawl. It was nothing but laughter and messy fun. 

The boys eventually all went home and Myungsoo stayed behind, since he lived right around the corner and Sunhee told him to stay a while. 

"L, come inside." Sunhee said from the door. He looked up with a puzzled expression and walked towards the house.

"What's up?" He tried to say as non-chalantly as he could, when for some reason he couldn't calm down.

"Here." She handed him extra clothes. "I feel kinda bad. They're Chanhee's and I won't take no for answer so go!" She pushed him into the restroom. He felt touched, such a small gesture showed someone actually cared for him. The truth was that if he walked into his home in his current disheveled state, no one would give him a second look or even question why he had remnants of lettuce in his hair. That was the very reason he felt so moved at this particular moment. Someone cared.

He promptly changed into to the clothes and stepped out of the restroom. 

"Thanks." He said with a small smile.

"No problem. I'm sorry for dragging you into that. That grease ball and that stupid Dragon were being, well, normal." 

"Don't worry, it was fun." Myungsoo smiled reassuringly.

"Ahh you have a-" She leaned in very close to the boy making him feel very anxious. She picked a small piece of lettuce wedged in his hair very close to his ear. She pulled back and looked up at a very red-eared boy. "There. You haven't fallen in love with me already have you?" She smirked teasingly. 

"You wish~" he said trying to regain his composure. 

"If you say so~" She giggled. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

THANK YOU FOR READING!

IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ENJOYED THAT!

SORRY IF ITS BORING~