The Next Day at School

Anything but routine.

I got home in a daze, with Sunhee still on my mind and traces of the food fight still in my hair.

I brushed my teeth,  sunk into bed and drifted to sleep.

I fell into a dream, a strange dream. Sunhee showed me her birthmark and it flew off her skin and perched on my shoulder.

Then I woke up to, "Young Master. It's time for school." I got up groggily and jumped into the shower, washing the remenants of last night from my hair. All the while, anxious for what today would bring. It was a strange feeling.

I got ready in no time and was  on my way to school. I soon arrived.

"OPPA!" The usual flood of loud girls crowded me, but today they seemed off. I shrugged it off and proceeded to class where I found a certain girl sleeping.

"Yahh, you do know that most people sleep at home?" I said putting my stuff down on my seat next to hers. Her eyes slowly opened and she sat up and stretched.

"Yeah, but most people don't go to school with a brother who insists on coming an hour early to school." I chuckled.

"Well, he's always been one for punctuality."  

"Yeah no kidding." Soon the bell rang, and the rest of our classmates poured in. The girls excessively louder than usual. "They seem excited." I just shrugged, "I guess."

Soon our intstructor came in. "Class I have news, today we have a new student, but as I'm told, he came back after a year of studying abroad." The girls squealed with excitment.  

Aw crap. "Seunghyun, come in." and he's back.

"Hi everybody, long time no see." The girls chattered louder. "And for those of you who don't know me, call me Seungri." He winked, looking straight at Sunhee.  

"Okay class settle down." The girls quieted down. "Seunghyun, take an empty seat." Double crap. He opted for the seat behind me.

"Miss me?" I glared at him and I felt Sunhee's gaze on me. "Aw don't look to excited to see me Myungiee~"

Sunhee giggled. "Why hello, beautiful. What's your name?"

She  smirked. "Sunhee." and then she turned around and looked towards the window.

Classes drifted by and soon it was lunch time. Sunhee waited at the tree, scribbling into her notebook. I took a seat beside her and leaned over her shoulder to sneak a peek at what she was drawing. It was beautiful sketch of our surroundings.

"Hey, you're really good."

"Um, not really. But I practice everyday so I can get where I want to be."

"I never pegged you as a perfectionist."

"Well I just like drawing." I smiled. "Ooh I brought leftovers from yesterday~Want some?" I nodded.

"I want some too!" Seungri suddenly sat in between the both us. I sighed and Sunhee laughed. 

"Well, theres plenty to go around~" 

"No Sunhee, there's not." 

"Aw don't be mean Myungiee~" Seungri pouted.

"Yeah Myungiee~" Sunhee teased.

"Fine."  I crossed my arms withdrawn as I chewed on a piece of meat.

"So Seungri, why does Myungiee act so mean towards you?"

"I really have no idea, I'm like his only friend."I scoffed.

"He's been following me around since kindergarden."

"Aw! You guys have been friends that long?"

"Yeah! He just denies it. "

Sunhee burst out laughing. 

"What's so funny?" Seungri asked.

"You guys are like an old married couple." She said smiling.

"So what about you Sunhee? Are you Myungsoo's first girlfriend? Or are you still available?" He said putting his arm around her. I felt a pang in my chest.

"Why? Have you fallen for me?" She said looking at him straight in the eye. He was caught off guard, as most girls just melt in his arms and his ears pinked. She took his arm off of her and I chuckled.

We spent the remainder of lunch eating and picking on Seungri. He annoyed me, and I will never admit this to anyone, but I missed his company, no matter how annoying. Now I have two people to keep me company. The rest of the day passed by uneventfully and soon school ended and the three of us headed out the gate until Sunhee stopped just outside, staring at a boy.

The boy was wearing a sleeveless shirt, showing off his muscular figure and had his hair in a mohawk thing. He definitely knew Sunhee as he was smiling right at her. Then out of nowhere Sunhee bolted towards him.

"Oppa!" Somehow, this situation and pang in my chest feels familiar.

Seungri followed after her and dragged me along. 

"Sunnie~" He said as she lept into his arms and he squeezed her tightly. Although she was around the same height as him, he picked her up with ease and set her down gently. Somehow, I don't feel like this is a relative of hers.

"I missed you yesterday." 

"Work. Someone has to cover for those kids." She nodded in understanding as he smiled at her. "You know not everyone has a rich daddy~" he said teasing her.

"Whatever." She looked at Seungri and I and it seemed like it finally registered. "Oh sorry! Seungri, L, this is Youngbae Oppa, or Taeyang whatever."

"Oppa, these are my school friends~" 

"Nice to meet you, I'm glad you guys haven't gotten fed up with Sunnie already."

"Hey!"

"So, Youngbae, is it? Are you Sunnie's boyfriend? Do you want to be? Well it doesn't matter because I am Sunhee's future boyfriend, so be warned!" He said draping his arm around Sunhee's shoulder. I then prompted to smack him upside the head. 

"Calm down Sailor Moon, nobody has time for your monologue." I said, surprised for a second that I said what we were all thinking.

"OW! Myunggie, that hurt." He said rubbing his head. Sunhee and Taeyang burst out laughing.

"Are you guys a married couple?" Taeyang said with a slight chuckle.

"They are." Sunhee added.

"Well, nice to mee the two of you. Me and Sunhee were going to head to the cemetary and then out to eat, would you like to join us?" 

"YE-" I clamped my hand over Seungri's mouth. 

"No thanks. We're good. Seungri has to show me vacation pictures." Seungri had a coonfused look with my hand still over his mouth.

"Are you sure? Mom always like company." Sunhee added, not paying much attention to Seungri.

"Positive. Seungri's been dying to do this since he got back."

"Okay, if you insist." Sunhee said skeptically.

"Alright then. It was nice meeting you."

"Bye guys, I'll see you tomorrow.~"

I waited until after they hopped into Taeyang's car and drove off, to release Seungri's mouth.

"What the heck Myunggie! I wanted to go with them." He nudged me as we walked towards where our respective drivers were waiting for us. 

"They need some alone time. You shouldn't bug them."

"What's this? Is our little Myunggie jealous?"

"No." A sly grin appeared on Seungri's face. He dragged me into his car and locked me in. 

"Woo. We're on a mission. Remember that sports car? Follow its path. But we can't be seen. Also, let Myunggie's driver know that we'll be driving him home." 

"Yes Young Master."

"Thank you~"