On the Run

Anything but routine.

"Oh my God, we're like real spies following them."

"We should've changed into our spy outfits"

"We don't have spy outfits."

"We could've bought them!" 

"Ahh this is so exciting, my first day back and you have a girlfriend~" I shot him a really dirty look after that. "Oh? She's not your girlfriend yet?" I blinked. "Don't worry Myunggie~ We have to protect your honor. And I wanted to be a spy." I sighed. Oh God it's like he's five years old.

"You literally kidnapped me."

"Come on Myunggie, its not like you weren't curious about who your girlfriend was hanging out with."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Yet. Minor details." I sighed. They stopped in front of a flowershop and bought flowers for her mother. He carried the flowers for her and she was smiling so brightly. He reciprocated her look and it pained my to watch. It wasn't because I liked her, no. I don't have time for those petty feelings, but they looked like they fit together. It made me wonder if I would ever fit like that with someone. If I could even fit like that with her. Even as a friend, they matched. They were both sunshine and I was the snowfall. "Stop sulking Myunggie! Pay attention. He left her alone." I looked to up to see that Sunhee was sitting down alone outside of a store. She looked down at the flowers that were now set on the table in front of her, and sighed. Was she thinking about her mom? Before Seungri could spring into action, her "oppa" joined her. I felt my eyes roll on their own.

He handed her an ice cream. A lemon popsicle. So she likes lemon. He face lit up at she put the icey treat into . "Thanks Oppa!" I felt nauseous. 

Thay arrived at the cemetary and Taeyang took out a picnic basket from the trunk of his car. By this time Seungri insisted we move on foot we were hidden behind two trees.

"Surprise! I made all of your favorites!" She beamed up at him.

"Thank you Oppa. I think I might just hire you as my personal chef. Or marry you." He laughed.

"Alright Sunnie, I will hold you to that offer."  He said quietly as she ran towards her mother's gravesite. That statement seemed like it wasn't meant for her ears. He followed after her and set down a blanket and started taking out a feast consisting of junk food and meats alike. He took out a pasta salad and set it on the grave.

"Made your favorite too Ms Kwon."

"Mom look Youngbae Oppa, he's all adult and stuff now."

"Myunggie-ahh I'm really hungry" Seungri whispered in my ear.

"Then let's leave. We weren't supposed to be here anyways."

"Nonsense! Lets-" He stepped out from behind the tree. Which I promptly dragged him back behind and clasped my hand over his very big mouth.

"Shut up!" I whispered harshly I peeked towards them and Sunhee was looking around.

"What's wrong Sunnie?" 

"Nothing, just thought I heard something." 

"Mggghhhh eme ooo" Seungri struggled.

"No" 

"I ont 'ellllll"  I sighed. How I understood him was beyond me, but I obliged.

"Now shut up, we'll eat later."

He groaned. How did I get stuck with this child? I must have started a war in my past life.

They were chattering and looked really comfortable. 

"Alright Seungri, let's leave. Unnoticed."

"Wait! They're leaving too~" I sighed as he followed behind them. Here we go again. 

They ended up walking around until they hit an abandoned building.

"Come on I need to show you something." Sunhee nodded.

They headed to a dark, alone alleyway. Oh . Come on Sunhee run away. Stranger danger! Come on. He had her trapped against a wall. BeforeI could spring into action, "Hey! I don't know who you think you are but unhand my future girlfriend! Don't worry Sunhee! I'll save you!"

They looked up and burst out laughing. 

"Five bucks. You owe me five bucks, Oppa." 

"What?" Seungri said puzzled.

"I bet him five bucks you would pop out first. Come on out L~"

I walked out, not knowing what to feel. I hit Seungri upside the head. "He dragged me."

Taeyang and Sunhee laughed. 

"You guys honestly don't think we would notice a limo following us?" Seungri smiled sheepishly.

"It was fun pretending to be a spy." 

"Well I'm sure you guys are hungry, why don't you all come over to my apartment and I'll serve you guys some leftovers?" Before I could even respond Seungri yelled on the verge of tears, "YES PLEASE.You are such a good person!" Sunhee laughed.

"Don't let his genorsity trick you, hes actually an evil genius."

"Yahh, that's a secret." Taeyang winked playfully. We headed to very small, two bedroom which he apparently shared with Jiyong. It was small, but felt very homey. It felt like spending time with Sunhee and her friends. It was sickening how much I couldn't bring myself to hate Taeyang. He opened up his home to us just because, "Any friend of Sunnie is a friend of mine." And his food is delicious, I swear people aren't supposed to be this good. It's annoying.

"Aww I forgot to buy soda." Taeyang said as he looking into his fridge. 

"I'll go!" Sunhee exclaimed.

"I'll go with you!" Seungri jumped up.

"Alright guys we'll be right back!" 

They headed out in the blink of an eye. Which made me realize that I was left alone with Taeyang and he was looking at me. Not awkward at all. 

"So, Myungsoo..."