First Day of School.

Anything but routine.

"Young Master! It's time to wake up for the first day of school!" The boy groaned in his bed.

"I'm up." He replied curtly. He walked over to his restroom and took a shower. His uniform was neatly laid out on his bed. Another boring day. He walked downstairs towards the lavish dining room to find breakfast. He cringed at the luxurious meal and said he was heading out. 

"Young master, you've barely been eating!" 

"I eat enough to live." He said as he walked out towards his car where his driver was patiently waiting for him. The car ride was silent. Which he grew accustomed to. It was like everything in his life. Silent. Cold. He didn't choose his upbringing, he is a product of the cold parents who neglected him and replaced affection with gifts. He has grown tired.

As he drove up, hoards of hormonal teenage girls all stretched their necks to catch a glimpse of the cold beauty. 

"Wahh! He's so cool!" and"Myungsoo Oppa!" were among a few of the constant chatter. he sighed and walked towards his homeroom. he took his seat by the window and leaned against it. Definitely another boring day.

As the students piled in talking about the usual mundane topics, which were of no interest to Mr. Myungsoo, he felt himself drifting off into sleep. That is until he heard the teacher call his name.

"Ah yes Miss Sunhee, you may take a seat next to Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo, raise your hand." A new student? He raised his hand not bothering to open his eyes. That is until he felt her approach his seat. He looked up to see a dark haired beauty with a strange uniform. Isn't that school in the bad part of Seoul? He heard the gossiping vultures around him whisper hateful things along with some comments on her beauty. Everyone seemed to wonder the same thing, what's a student from that part of town doing in our neck of the woods.

 

I'm sorry it's really short I just wanted to set the mood if thats appropriate to say. 

I'll update again as soon as I can. 

Please comment and subscribe! 

Thank you for reading!