when ahri gives baekhyun her song recording at a fansign

K-pop Scenario Shop (Applies Closed!)

For: xXRainyWishXx

A/N: I hope it's something like how you pictured it! I tried to keep as realistic as possible heh. On a side note, Baek is my EXO-K bias :) look at them pouty lips mmhmm. Enjoy! 

-

Ahri clutched on tightly to the strap of her bag as a group of pushy fangirls tried to elbow their way to the front. She shot them a withering look before trying to peek above the sea of heads again to get a better glimpse of the stage. All she could see was a long table and six chairs, and a big, blown-up picture of EXO-K hanging up as the backdrop.

Ahri glanced at her watch and clucked her tongue. EXO-K was scheduled to make their appearance at six. It was already six-thirty. She was not amused. I swear, if they're trying to play the fashionably late card on us all I'm going to be so-

High-pitched shrieks and excited squeals rang out from the first row of the mob of fans and Ahri didn't even need to jump (not like she wanted to, anyway. Everyone was already jumping, there wasn't a need for her to jump too) to know that EXO-K was finally making their thirty-three minute late arrival. The minute Junmyeon burst into his too-bright leader grin and led the group in greeting the crowd, Ahri felt the first tickles of excitement and nervousness rush up her spine. After months of scrimping and saving like a beggar, I can finally meet EXO, even if it's only six of them twelve. 

The fan meeting proceeded without much difficulty. Fans were over-excited but not dangerous, so the fan signing segment began rather quickly. As Ahri moved forward in line, she saw the myriad of fan gifts all the girls (and guys) were clutching onto- chocolates, sweets, cards, flowers- and tightened her grip on the small little CD she had mixed for her beloved Byun Baekhyun. 

All too soon Ahri was nearing the stage and she gulped nervously when she saw the six beautiful boys up close- Junmyeon's wide smile, Chanyeol's derpy face, Kyungsoo's wide eyes, Jongin's teasing smirk, Sehun's clueless gaze and Baekhyun's twinkling eyes. Her heart thudded in her chest and everything seemed so, so surreal. 

Ahri moved forward in line and prepared her copy of EXO's mini album for the idols to sign. Before the enthusiastic girl before her could go up on stage, the security guard stopped her with a hand, signalling that they were giving EXO-K a three minute break before continuing. 

Ahri watched, mesmerized, as Junmyeon hid a yawn behind his hand and waved energetically to the audience, watched as Chanyeol tried (and failed) to spin the marker with his fingers, watched as Jongin laid a hand on Kyungsoo's arm and leaned in to whisper into the older boy's ear (eliciting much squeals of joy from the audience), and watched as Sehun and Baekhyun chatted and entertained the fans from their side. 

Before she could spontaneously combust from being so damn close to EXO-K, the line got moving again. 

When Ahri stepped onto the stage, she fought to keep her legs steady, her breath even, and her heart beating. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," Junmyeon grinned up at her. Ahri bowed her head in respect and Junmyeon chuckled lightly, obviously detecting her nervousness. He signed his name with a flourish and passed the album to Chanyeol, giving her one final wave before training his attention on the next fan. 

Chanyeol greeted her with his usual stupid crazy face, so Ahri relaxed a little and managed to find her voice again just as Kyungsoo and Jongin left their autographs on her album. Sehun's lips curled into a small smile as he uncapped his pen and signed his name, and Ahri felt all the nerves she had been trying so hard to surpress come back all at once when she found herself standing in front of a smiling Baekhyun. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," Baekhyun began lightly. Ahri smiled in response and Baekhyun grinned back, twirling his pen once (she thinks Chanyeol's going to catch onto Baekhyun's ability to twirl his pen and Baekhyun's not going to get any rest until he teaches their happy virus how to twirl his pen, too) while reading what the other members have signed.

When he looked back up, he saw a CD being held out to his face. Baekhyun's eyebrows rose in pleasant surprise as he accepted Ahri's gift, "What's this?"

Ahri shrugged, but inside she was nothing more than a bundle of nerves and a heart that was beating in overdrive. "A little mixtape I recorded. I, um, sang a song in there for, uh, you?" Everything comes out sounding like a question. 

"Really?" Baekhyun's voice sounds light and thankful, and Ahri can only nod. (She doesn't trust the nonsense that might spew from , anyway.)

"Well," Baekhyun peers over Sehun to see that the line is being held up by Chanyeol's and Jongin's interrogation of a rare fanboy who's standing in front of Kyungsoo and looking rather flustered but flushed, "I'll sign, and you sing a few lines for me, how about that?" Baekhyun smiles up at Ahri, and there's no way she can refuse him. Him. Byun freaking Baekhyun.

So Baekhyun uncaps his black marker and eyes Ahri expectantly, and with both hands gripping onto the edge of the table, she looks over Baekhyun's head and sings.

Oh, with what words can I explain you?

All the words of the world are probably not enough

With those long legs that are so pretty by just standing still

You walking towards me and you hug me

Telling you multiple times is not enough

With this tickling voice that only knows you

I will sing for you

My heart keeps going to you

I'm really going crazy

Ahri forgets where she is halfway through singing, so when she finally finishes whispering out the last word, the screams of the fans bring her back to reality and she sees Baekhyun smiling up at her, eyes twinkling and pleased and happy, holding onto the CD she gave him with his left hand.

"I like your voice," Baekhyun comments sweetly. 

Byun Baekhyun likes my voice. I can die happy now. 

"Move along, miss," Ahri looks up to see the security guard eyeing her down distastefully. Gulping, she backs away from the table, but not before she feels Baekhyun slip a small piece of paper into her hand, sending her off with a nonchalant wave before turning to the next fan. 

Ahri scurries off the stage with her autographed mini album in hand as she feels the security guard burn holes into the back of her neck. Cringing, she leaves the fan signing venue before remembering about the paper Baekhyun had given her. Gingerly, she unfolds it. 

And has to clamp with her hand to prevent from screaming. 

Because there, written by Byun Baekhyun himself, is his handphone number, and a small, messy scribble at the end. 

텍스트 나! ㅋㅋㅋ

-

A/N: 텍스트 나- text me

Those lyrics are actually from IU's Peach! <3