when junmyeon doesn't take good care of wufan's little sister (and all hell breaks loose)

K-pop Scenario Shop (Applies Closed!)

For: chosanghee

A/N: Sorry for the delay, hope you like it! :)

-

When Junmyeon nearly flies three feet into the air as the doorbell to EXO-K's dorm goes off, Sehun rolls his eyes from where he's sprawled across the sofa, lanky long limbs draped over the length and edge of the couch. 

"Hyung, stop acting like a sissy and go get the damn door."

Junmyeon really should put his foot down and lay down the law with their snarky maknae, but right now, there are more pressing matters to attend to. Matters like whether his hair looks good, whether there're any pimples on his face, whether he has kimchi stuck between his teeth and so on, because his girlfriend of barely a few months is standing outside that door, and if he doesn't look flawless he's always half-convinced she'll ditch him and leave.

Because who is he kidding, really, his girlfriend is the beautiful Sanghee- tall, long brown hair, dark brown eyes and sincere bright smile, something that really shouldn't be all that surprising considering she's Wufan's younger sister, and Wufan looks like a freaking greek god

Junmyeon tiptoes and looks through the peephole (Sehun snorts and Junmyeon wants to hit him because not everyone can be tall and lanky like him, so what if he was short? He has come to accept (albeit ungrudgingly) that God has not granted him with giant genes like Sehun, Chanyeol, Zitao and Wufan) and true enough it is Sanghee, black hood covering half her face and sunglasses masking her eyes. Junmyeon yanks the door open and she slips in quickly, shrugging off her hood as she does so. She shivers a little as drops of water drip from her hair and clothes and splatter onto the tiled floor. Right, it's pouring outside.

"Hey," Junmyeon smiles softly and presses a kiss to her cheek. The corners of Sanghee's lips pull up in a smile and Sehun almost flings the throw pillow at his leader who's busy making googly-eyes at his girlfriend instead of, well, he doesn't know, perhaps getting her a freaking towel? 

Sanghee chuckles a little and sniffs. "Um, do you have a towel I could use?" 

Sehun flings his hands into the air as a sign of hopelessness as realisation dawns on Junmyeon's face and he sprints off to fetch Sanghee a towel. Sanghee meets Sehun's exasperated gaze and laughs. "Hello, Sehun-ah."

Sehun waves back lazily and rolls his eyes, but before he can go back to playing Candy Crush on his phone, Sanghee's eyebrows scrunch up and she lets out a series of sneezes, body shivering with the impact. 

"You okay?" 

Sanghee waves him off and sneezes again, and Sehun changes the screen on his iPhone, finger hovering over Wufan's number. "Should I call your brother? He'd want to know that you're sick."

Sanghee rolls her eyes back at him. "I'm not sick, Sehun-ah. But if you need an excuse to call my brother, go ahead." 

Sehun flushes a scarlet red and shoves his phone into the pocket of his jeans, running a hand through his messy hair and rising from the couch. 

Sanghee laughs before sneezing again and groans. What is taking Junmyeon so long? "It's okay, Sehun-ah. My brother likes you the most, too." 

Sehun flushes even darker and lets out a hopeful really? before realising his mistake and dashing off to his shared room with Junmyeon in embarrassment. For all his snark, Sehun really is just a child. 

Sanghee hears yelling coming from the second room down the hall and walks over, stopping in surprise when her vision clouds a little and she stumbles. Catching herself with one hand against the wall, she shakes it off and continues on until she reaches the cracked open doorway.

Coughing a little and crossing her arms to fend off the cold, she pushes the door open and sees Junmyeon ripping open cupboards and yanking drawers open in search of a towel, shouting at Jongin and Kyungsoo (Sanghee takes it that this is their shared room) to tell him where the towels are kept. Jongin and Kyungsoo are seated on one of the beds, Kyungsoo in between Jongin's legs as Jongin tries to take a nap in the space between Kyungsoo's neck and shoulderblade. Kyungsoo is apparently trying to point out the location of the towels to Junmyeon, but he's not getting very far because Jongin has one hand clamped across Kyungsoo's mouth and the other arm encircled around his waist, preventing him from speaking and pointing to Junmyeon.

Sanghee thinks this is all highly ridiculous.

Eventually Junmyeon does find the towel, and he tries to give Jongin a lecture about respect and helping others but Jongin just nuzzles deeper into Kyungsoo's neck, flips Junmyeon the middle finger and tells him to get the out and leave us alone, please and thank you, here are my manners. Kyungsoo sends Junmyeon and Sanghee an apologetic smile before waving them off and turning his head to whisper into Jongin's hair. 

"I'm so sorry, Sanghee, my members are the worst. Here's your towel," Junmyeon scratches the back of neck in embarrassment. 

Sanghee dries herself off and wraps the towel around her before proceeding to sneeze again. This time, she nearly topples forward. 

Junmyeon steadies her with a hand on her waist. "I'm going to boil you something. Just get comfortable, okay?" 

Sanghee gives him a chaste kiss in thanks before stumbling back towards the living room. By the time she gets seated on the couch, her head is drumming and her eyes are glassy, not to mention she's getting colder and colder, even though Baekhyun had just sauntered into the dorm with a wave and turned the heat up for her. 

So when her vision suddenly clouds over and everything goes black, she doesn't think she should be so surprised.

-

"You idiot, I told you to take care of her, didn't I? Didn't I tell you that was my one condition in letting you go out with her? How could you not know she was feeling light-headed? Did she not shiver or sneeze or cough or stumble?" 

A rant in harsh Korean is the first thing Sanghee hears when she comes to. There's also lots of murmuring and talking, and there's someone brushing her hair out of her face and someone's legs against her feet. 

"I'm sorry, hyung, I'm sorry! I went to get her a towel and I tried to make her something hot and the next thing I know she's out cold on the couch and then I'm yelling for help and then you come home and- "

Sanghee opens her eyes at this point, causing the worried voice to stop and yep, it's Junmyeon, just like she thought, and the one who was spitting rage a moment ago was none other than her older brother. 

"Sanghee!" 

Sanghee smiles weakly as Junmyeon drops to his knees beside the couch and takes her hands in his. Wufan glares from where he's hovering in front of the sofa, Sehun's hand curled around his elbow and his quiet whispers of calm down, Wufan-hyung, she's okay, into his ear probably the only thing keeping him from ripping all of Junmyeon's hair out by the roots. 

Sanghee smiles up in gratitude at Zitao who's staring down at her from where he's combing her hair behind her ear, concern in his gaze. It's Luhan whose thigh is resting against her feet, and he smiles at Sanghee before hooking his ankle around Wufan's, getting his attention and telling him to relax and stop worrying with just his eyes. 

Apparently Wufan gets the message and groans, running a hand through his hair and falling back onto the extended part of the couch, Sehun still stuck to his side. He turns his gaze onto his sister, and Sanghee can only smile sheepishly at the frustration in his eyes. 

"Don't. Ever. Scare. Me. Like. This. Again. You hear?" 

Sanghee makes an okay sign with her hands and Wufan rolls his eyes, dropping the matter (for now), instead turning to pat Sehun on the head and smile at him while shoving off Luhan's offending leg that's now kicking playfully at his thigh. 

"I'm really sorry for being so careless, Sanghee. I promise I'll be more vigilant next time, okay?" Junmyeon bites his lip as he squeezes her hands. 

Sanghee can only chuckle because her boyfriend is such a worrywart. Making sure that her brother is pre-occupied with either smothering Sehun or fending off the little devil Luhan, she tips her head forward and presses a kiss to Junmyeon's lips. Junmyeon's smile widens into that bright, happy one that she loves, and she shoots a sharp glare that clearly reads don't you dare to Zitao, who's just about to announce the PDA to his duizhang. 

As Junmyeon starts to lecture Zitao about always trying to get him into trouble with Wufan and Yixing comes out from one of the rooms to physically drag Luhan away before Wufan hits him for being so annoying, Sanghee smiles and settles back into the couch, closing her eyes because although it's hectic being the sister and girlfriend of the leaders of SM's newest mega boyband, she really wouldn't have it any other way. 

-