chapter 9

la cha ta

Sulli pov~~

"Well, so far so good right?" I sipped my coffee. Taemin didn't touch his but replied back. "What do you mean "so far so good"? We're done aren't we?" Is he joking?

"We have to at least make it look like a club. It'll be fun. Just decorate one half your way, and I'll decorate my half my way." I drained my mug and left the coffee shop with Taemin staggering behind me. I laughed at how he walked. I felt like pushing him down.

~at the 'club'~

The walls were too big for us to paint the whole side. It was actually as big as a mansion now that you look at it. So we painted the bottom side and the top we leaved to the paintmen. More paintjob means we pay lots of money.

I painted one side of my wall orange with a dashes of red paint. Then I stapled different pieces of cloth on them. Now that is true art. Taemin scoffed. "Oh yeah? How would you do yours then?" I goaded. He just painted it black. I'm serious. It was just black. "Taemin, you have no imagination at all."

"Black is in these days. It's in everyday actually. Anyway, what about the other two walls?" He pointed the other ones. I painted that one, pink with hearts. I love pink. Taemin didn't paint that side. "Why not have that side mirrored?"

"Mirrored? How could we afford that?" I asked. Taemin laughed. "I have a sheet of mirror. It was from our bathroom wall. My mom doesn't want to use it anymore. I have three identical ones too." Wow. Why would you now want to use a mirror?

~after the hard work~

Taemin pov~~

I have to admit, it looks fantastic. Sulli keeps on bugging me to change my black style. I shook my head. True art doesn't have be dazzling or random. I kept my opinions silent about the pink wall with hearts. If she wants to make that better, she should paint those hearts blue.

We took a break inside. "We did a nice job, right?" asked Sulli. I nodded. We sat on chairs that we borrowed from her house. "Do you think students will come?" Um. That I didn't know. "Well....yeah I guess." What a stupid answer. And from the looks from her eyes, she had the same thought. "Look, we fulfilled our community service thing, right? This pays off," I assured her. "We'lll show the principal this, and it's off our shoulders.

~school~

nobody's pov~~

Taemin accompanied Sulli to school that day. Heechul and Eunhyuk grew suprised. I guess being in detention together builds friendship, they thought. Luna, the girl that forced Sulli outside, walked right up to their locker. "How did you let off community service that easily? You should have gotten more punishment for what you did!" she yelled. Sulli was confused. "What did I do?"

"You came here! That's what." Luna then slapped her on the face. The hall was quiet. Sulli's eyes teared up. Luna then left. "Hey!" Taemin attempted to run after her but she slipped away quickly. "Are you okay?" he asked. Sulli nodded, shut her locker and ran away.

Sohee and Hyunah was smirking and followed Luna