chapter 3

la cha ta

Victoria pov~~

Oh great. Who told her to barge in our conversation?

"Everyone here knows that Victoria here does the best splits," said Hyoyeon. I beamed at her. Yuri scoffed. "Still, I wouldn't brag your talent to everyone. Just wait til your last failure dies down." Sohee, who was beside her, laughed.

"She wasn't bragging. She just basically answered a question," Sulli spoke up, simply. "Besides, everyone knows it's not you who's the best female dancer in this school."

There was a silence that screamed the word bold. I nudged her quietly, then spoke up too. "Um, she's the new girl. Sorry?" Yuri growled. "I wanna hear it from that girl. Who are you?"

"Sulli." Yuri rolled her eyes. "Well, look Sulli, I'm gonna tell you this. Get out." She pointed to the door.

Sulli pov~~

What did she mean 'get out'? Does she mean the school or the cafeteria? Well I'm not doing either. Nope.

I stayed where I was and took a bite out of my potatoes. Would the lunch ladies deal with this? The kitchens doors are closed though.

"You're making a fuss, Yuri. I suggest you sit back down," said Victoria, obviously not trying to make a scene. "Excuse me? I don't take advice from you, of all people. And I told you to get out!" ordered Yuri. "And I mean out the school. Go outside." Someone whispered in my ear, "I suggest you do so."

Hyoyeon stood up. I didn't want to make a scene too. And I didn't want to know what happened if there was a fight between Hyoyeon and Yuri. "You can't just-"

"Hyoyeon, it's okay." I went out the doors.

Hyoyeon pov~~

"Look you can't just tell people to get out whenever they want too!" I yelled at her, after Sulli left. I really felt like dragging her back in. I just had to tell Yuri off. "It was her problem. She said I wasn't the best dancer in school," sneered Yuri.

"She said you weren't the best female dancer in school. Which is technically Hyoyeon. Or anyone else..." said Victoria after seeing Hyuna's and Minzy's faces. "The best female dancer is ME!" exclaimed Yuri. Right. "Just because you win me at something, doesn't mean that you're better at me. I won many other things," I said. My prideful side won. "I bet I'd win the competition against you. It's only the two of us on that list."

It's true. Noone would dare dance against the two of us. Yuri raised her eyebrows. She didn't say anything. I gulped. "Whoever one of us wins, is the queen of dancer in this school. And the other has to give up dancing for the rest of her life." It's not that I want this to happen to Yuri. It's for me actually. I need motivation to win something. And I wouldn't give up dancing for the world.