chapter 11

la cha ta

Hyoyeon pov~~

I'm curious about the dance club they made. I heard it was part of the community service they had to do. I shuddered at the thought of doing community service. We were always threatened to do that if we did something wrong.

Sulli had said that it was a good place to practice dancing. Me and Victoria can be the first ones in. She also told me Taemin helped her? Taemin? The one who has an attitude with me? How could they get along together?

 

Victoria pov~~

I do have to prepare for the competition, which was dued the day after tomorrow with Jia. I could tell she was kinda jealous about my flexibility the first day she entered school. So she challenged me. This might damage my title as "Flexibilty Queen".

We avoided Yuri's gaze at lunch, if she was staring at us. Did she know about the dance club? Let's cross our little fingers and hope not. Who knows what she'd do?

"Sorry about not telling the teachers about this," we said.

Sulli shrugged it off. "It's actually better like that," was what she said, suprising us. "Sulli." We looked up at who called. Oh no. It was Krystal and Yoona. They were approaching us with blank faces. Why blank? Why couldn't it be angry?

"What is going on between you and Taemin? Tell us, tell us." They were poking her. That's seriously annoying. "Nothing. Can you please leave?" asked Sulli, trying to ignore the pokes. They just continued. I pushed them away. "You will regret this. We actually care about him. We will not let you ruin him. We will torture you." They walked away to their own table. Sulli gave me a frightened look. "That was really weird." Hyoyeon shrugged. "They're just like that. They act as if they were Taemin's sister. I don't get them."

Nobody does. Who talks at the same time as your other person/partner? No one except them.

Yuri pov~~

Yoona and Krystal told me about this dance club. As if Hyo is gonna be a threat because of that! But is he is, I'll have to destroy that. Luna agrees with me too. They all want to torture them.

Yay! I feel like getting cake for myself.