chapter 12

la cha ta

nobody's pov~~

The club was okay. They didn't really expect two students to be able to do something out of the world. But the place was huge and noone had a problem with it. Sulli was amazed when Victoria showed her her flexibility. "Wow. Just looking at you makes my head hurt," she said.

Taemin was pretty amazed too, as he never seem to care about other people's abilities. Hyoyeon's dancing astounded them all. "You will definitely win Yuri." Hyoyeon, however, shook her head. "This competition is really big which means Yuri will do whatever she can to win. This move is pretty easy. I'm going to have to work harder."

Victoria didn't seem to like the black background. "There's no originality to it." I smirked at Taemin. But Hyoyeon denied this. "I think it's a wonderful concept. You don't need to have splashes of paint to be an artist." That got Taemin smiling back at me.

Irked, I brought out some snacks for people to eat. As we left the club, I was startled to see a group of girls approach. "So this is your club? I can't wait to see it go down." That was Luna's voice. Taemin told me about her. I boldy walked up to them.

"How did you know about this? I made sure not to tell you?"

"Krystal and Yoona told me. They actually know stuff." I looked at them and they said nothing. They didn't even smile. "Leave the club alone." I tried my best to glare at them. I didn't think it worked.

"Later." They ran off to who know's where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm beginning to lose inspiration for this. Any ideas?