chapter 10

la cha ta

Taemin pov~~

What is Luna's problem? Who would just walk right up to someone and slap them on the face? However, Sulli told me to get over it. It was alright. Hmph.

Sulli then talked about the club again. "We should tell everyone about the club. They might join and we might get extra credit. I already told Hyoyeon about it and she wants to check it out. Victoria's really intruiged too. She says it might straighten her flexibility skills. She and Jia have also challenged each other to a competition to you know? The flexibility contest. I thought Viictoria was really flexibile but it turns out she's not the only one. But Victoria's more of a graceful dancer. They both warned me not to tell Yuri though....."

Sulli just keeps on talking and talking and talking and talking. I kind of wanted to slap her too. So I distracted her. "Do you wanna go to the movies after school?" Sulli stared. What was she thinking? I hope she's not thinking what I think she's thinking.

"Sure, sure. Which one?" Um. I tried to remember the movie trailers in TV last night. "How about Twilight?" I hated that movie, and by the looks on her face, she seemed to think so too. "That movie's old." How stupid of you, Taemin.

We separated. I attended my history class. Oh great. Yoona and Krystal came up to me. Please go away. "What was that new girl doing with you?" they asked. I ignored them and read my textbook. They know I didn't read the stupid textbook though.

"Taemin, we were asking you," they said. Ugh. They reminded me of the scary twins in the Shining. Yeah, they always talk like that. It is so annoying. They also look like twins too. Even though they weren't related. "Taemin, Just tell us. C'mon. Taemin, Taemin, Taemin, Taemin." This is starting to get creepy. Their voices were so annoying and weird. They sounded nasal, especially Krystal. And they also had the same soft voice. "Shut up!"

The teacher, who just came in, looked at me. I stared back. He broke his gaze and started class. The creepy 'twins' walked away.