chapter 4

la cha ta

Sulli pov~~

I really didn't know what to do. I sat down on the school benches and waited til the end of the lunch period.

"Hey! Yuri told you to go OUTSIDE!" I looked up startled to see who spoke. A short girl with dark hair was walking towards me. "Go now! Or I'll call Yuri." The girl pushed me. I walked to the doors. I could hear the girl's footsteps following me. Who the heck is this girl? I don't like it when people follow me. 

Oh god, it's cold out! I tried to open the door but it locked when it closed. I cursed. I shivered outside, trying to find a way in. This is not how I want my first day of school to turn out like. I hope the teachers see me. Then again, I might get in trouble if they see me. I could sneak in an airvent.

I ran across the hard pavement and peaked in a window. The kids were fooling around. The teacher was sleeping on the desk. Wtf? What kind of school is this?

I saw the same boy who made fun of me at my locker. Do I have a choice? I waited til he was near me and knocked lightly on the window. Instead his friend saw me and opened the window. "What are you doing here? You know you're not allowed outside. Or are you?" he asked.

"Who are you? I need to speak to erm..." What was that guy's name? "Heechul? That guy?" He pointed to the guy I was talking about. I nodded. "Why not talk to me? I'm Eunhyuk." Well, he does seem nicer then Heechul. "I'll help you out if you give me your full name. I'm just curious." Just curious? But why?

"My full name is Sulli Choi." I tried to get in through the window but Eunhyuk blocked my way. "I didn't say I was gonna help you get out." He tapped Heechul's shoulder and pointed at me. "What do you want?" he asked, eyebrows raised.

Thanks, Eunhyuk.

"Can you let me through? I need to get in without the teachers finding out." Heechul nudged my head away and closed the window. And he closed the blinds. I should've known.

Great, now I'm desperate.

"Hey." I turned around to see another boy with light brown hair. "I was in the lunch room. Sorry about what Yuri did. I can help you." He smiled at me. "Aren't you locked out too?" I asked.
"Never mind that now. C'mon, I know how to lockpick." He took my hand and ran to the backdoor."We won't get noticed if we go out this door." I nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Taemin." He quickly tried to lockpick it th edoor open. "I got it!" I walked in when we were stopped. "Lockpicking the doors? Trespassing on school grounds? Get inside this instant!"

We were caught!