chapter 7

la cha ta

Taemin pov~~

I can't believe I got talked into helping her! What was I thinking? Why did I try to help her that day in school?

Oh right, cause Heechul did the same thing to me on my first day. I sighed and waited for Sulli in the coffee shop. Let's just get this thing over with and then we can separate for good. I took a glance out the window and saw Sulli coming in. "Hello." She smiled and waved at me. I just nodded. She does look adorable though.

"I found the abandoned building. Come with me!" She grabbed my hand and ran through the doors. Please, Sulli SLOW DOWN. I almost tripped on the concrete floor. "Here it is!" She almost threw me in front of the building.

It wasn't broken or anything. It was just dusty inside. The roof was strong enough. We don't even have to pay for the damages. "It's good enough. We just need to clean it," I said. Sulli shook her head though. "We also have to give it a purpose. I think we should just sell it to the homeless."

"What?!" Stupid community service."Homeless don't buy though."

"Oh. Then just sell it for free!"

"We can't sell things for free! State rules." It was true. Our state forbids selling things for free. At least not in public. And this looks public. "Let's just use it for school uses. We might get extra credit." Sulli frowned though. "How?"

Sulli pov~~

I thought about what the school needs. It's already perfect. The school is quite known for it's dancing. "We could make it a dancing club! It would be a perfect way for kids to practice dancing." All Taemin said was, "Ehhhhh. Let's just clean this place and make a sign." I sighed. Clearly he didn't like it. I don't care. Who cares about his opinion?

We cleaned the floors and washed it. Oh god, it was filthy. It  was also big too. The main room was especially big. It's perfect. Anyone can dance here. There were also many other tiny rooms. I really hope noone's gonna make out in there.

It turns out the floor was actually scarlett! I could barely notice in the beginning. Taemin just did his work steadily. Oh god. "You know you just left your stupid gum on the floor! Pick it up please!" Taemin just grunted. "Hey!" I slapped his face. Hard.

Taemin suddenly grabbed my arm. Oh no.

Taemin pov~~

Did she just slap me?! I grabbed hold of her arm. "Don't do that again!" I yelled at her. It didn't actually hurt, but in case it happennd again and it did hurt.

I let go of her. "You still have to throw the gum out." I glared at the silly girl and threw the gum outside. Who does she think she is? "I guess we're done now." I sighed. "I-kinda wanna do more. It's a dancing club. We have to decorate it." What?!

I swear I wanna walk out of this right now.

I didn't though.