Incapable

Seducing Mr. Pauper
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Pitch Black - Park Shin Hye (Flower Boy Next Door OST) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz4wq9Yz-CM)     ---------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     Three days after that night, Hana was fine.   A week after that night, Hana was fine.   A week and a half after that night, Hana was still fine.   Two weeks after that night, Hana was most definitely not fine.   It was a bright Tuesday and all was well. Hana was currently at her last period chemistry class with Lay.   Hana had just finished writing out her lab report with Yixing for a science pair experiment.   “Did you write that it turned green after we put one of the substances inside?” Lay reminded, putting the test tubes away.   “Yeah, I did.” She mumbled and scribbled both of their names on the top corner of the page in messy hangul. Sighing, she dropped the pencil and rested her head on her arms.   Lay gave her an odd look, taking the seat across from her, “Something’s wrong with you.”   “No, no. I just feel really drowsy, that’s all. Maybe it’s from lack of sleep.” Hana waved it off, “It’s probably nothing.”   He didn’t look convinced. “What did you eat this morning?”   “Nothing,” she frowned, “We were late, so I didn’t have time to eat.”   “What?” Lay looked stern, “You have to eat, or else you’ll feel fatigued.” He shook his head, muttering her name as he dug around in his backpack, secretly handing her a wrapped up chicken sandwich. “Eat that later.”   “Araso.”   A couple of minutes after they handed in their assignment, the bell rang. Since it was the end of school, Hana washed her hands and unwrapped the sandwich, just as her and Lay were walking out of class.   One sniff of the chicken, and Hana felt like she was going to throw up.   “Mmpf.” Hana slapped a hand over .   Lay froze in his tracks, staring at her, “What’s wrong?”   “I—Mmpf!” Her eyes grew wide as her stomach churned uneasily.   In a sprint, she dashed to the bathroom. Lay jumped up, startled, and chased after her, “Hana! Hey, HANA!”   When she got into the women’s bathroom, she caught a glimpse of a couple of girls, “Hey Hana—“   Hana didn’t hesitate. She darted into one of the stalls and slammed it shut. The remains of her lunch came up.   felt like it was raw. It hurt so much that she felt like tears started to dot the insides of her eyes.   Outside, she could hear wild panic and shouts of, “Hana-sshi, are you okay?!”   And then Dahee’s voice came in:   “Out, out! Everybody out! The Queen needs privacy!”   The shuffling of footsteps soon grew faint as Dahee pounded on the door, “Hana, open up! Are you alright?!”   Relunctantly, Hana unlocked the stall. She still felt horrible, though.   Dahee appeared with a panic-stricken face, “I saw Lay almost chase you into the washrooms. What’s going on?”   Hana felt weak to talk, “M-My stomach… I don’t feel—“ She found herself bending over the toilet again.   Worriedly, Dahee hit her back hard with her hand to make sure that everything would come out.   From outside, Lay winced at the retching noise that echoed through the stalls. A breathless Kai and frantic Zelo came racing down the halls. Both looked alarmed.   “What’s going on?” Kai panted, ignoring the stares of the students, “What’s wrong with Hana?”   “I don’t know.
Please log in to read the full chapter