Return of the Ex

Seducing Mr. Pauper
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Why Not - 2YOON (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5lPkUI5Z9A)     --------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     “Noona, come on! We’re late, you know?” Zelo called in his grey button down vest and tie. He struggled to button his cuffs.   Meanwhile, Daehyun straightened out his black tuxedo that made him look like a wealthy business owner. He hummed a small tune, waiting for his girlfriend to show up.   “Brace yourselves. Hana always looks stunning for these things.” A voice came from behind him. Kai and Dahee had come an hour before, and it was easy to say that Dahee looked gorgeous from top to bottom.   “Which is why I’m going.” Daehyun replied, “To ward off drooling guys from Hana.”   Dahee beamed in her black sweetheart dress, “Aww, how cute.” She turned to Kai, “Jongin, why can’t you be like that?”   “But I am, babe!” He protested. Dahee just rolled her eyes.   “NOONA!” Zelo called again.   At that moment, Jooyeon walked out, smoothing her apron, and opened the door, “Presenting Miss Hana.”   Daehyun was fully aware he was holding his breath.   Hana descended in a chic chiffon dress, embellished with tiny rhinestones and tinted a very slight milky pink. Her makeup was minimal and formal, and she was jaw-dropping in beauty. Her caramel hair was straight with little waves at the bottom, and half of her hair was pinned up with an extravagant barrette.   Zelo grinned lopsidedly, “You look beautiful as usual, noona.”   “You’re gonna be the envy of the party.” Dahee beamed and brushed off a piece of hair from her dress. Kai put a thumb up in response.   “Thanks,” she chuckled and met gazes with Daehyun, who stared at her shamelessly.   “What’s wrong?” She looked puzzled, but then jokingly tossed her hair to the side, “Is it because of my overwhelming beauty?”   To everyone’s shock, he replied, “Yeah. You… um… look amazing.”   There was a silence.   Realizing what he had just said, he quickly flushed and took her hand, leading her to the door, “Hurry, or we’ll be late.”   Exchanging bewildered glances, Kai and Dahee followed behind, arm-in-arm.   Zelo scratched his head. *Huh. For some reason, I feel weird being the only one without a date today.*   Hurriedly, he scurried out the door.   -------------------------------   As expected, the party was grand and formal. Daehyun could spot tons of wealthy billionaires in the room, well, that is, if he actually cared much about them.   But considering the fact this was one of the most elite parties of the century, he inferred that they were all wealthy men and women.   Dahee and Kai had already went in first. Hana put her hand on his shoulder at the entrance in worry, “You ready?”   “Don’t worry, hyung! Just don’t make too much eye contact, be humble, and you’ll fit in in no time.” Zelo pumped his fist and stepped inside.   Daehyun in a breath. Hana softened while gazing at him and squeezed his arm reassuringly, making him look at her. *I’m here with you.*   He slowly relaxed and held out his arm towards her. *I know you are.*   Beaming, she grabbed a hold of it and the two entered the lavish place. Daehyun was aware of all the attention, and that the place had immediately gotten silent. Everyone was staring at them.   “Wow, Lady Hana does it again! She look absolutely heavenly!”   “Who’s her partner?”   “I think it’s her boyfriend.”   Daehyun’s ears reddened. He still wasn’t used to all the attention, and Hana knew it. She also knew he was making an effort to not mess up, as she was an influential person in the elite world.   Smiling, Hana slowly slid her arm out of his.
Please log in to read the full chapter