D.O - As A Father

EXO-K Scenarios

requested by iamtinkervel (tumblr)trans.gif

"Yeobo! I'm home!" you call as you open the door to your house and kick off your shoes. It's been a long day, and you want nothing more than to sit back, relax, and spend some time with your husband.

You hear the sound of the television coming from the living room, the familiar theme music to Pororo faint down the hall.

"Hey, Kyungsoo," you say as you peek through the door.

Kyungsoo's holding your baby son on his lap, bouncing him up and down as the two of them watch the show. You sigh softly, the sight warming your heart.

"Wah! Chingu eodi isseo?" Kyungsoo coos, looking down at your son, who gurgles happily and claps his hands.

You laugh, sitting down next to Kyungsoo.

"Masisseo? Neomu masisseo?" Kyungsoo echoes the characters onscreen, and your son claps again, full attention on his father rather than the colorful characters onscreen.

"Wow," he chuckles, "maybe I should do this as a living instead. Seems the kids like it."

"From EXO's charismatic singer to narrator of children's shows. Fun stuff."

"...when you put it that way, maybe not."

Kyungsoo looks down at your son, who's tugging on his sleeve.

"You want more?" Kyungsoo asks, tickling your son's feet. "Okay~ anything for my baby."

"He's going to be so spoiled," you laugh as Kyungsoo does yet another impersonation.

"Oh hush. It's cute."

...i apologize for insertion of awkward korean in this. i wasn't really sure how to do it otherwise because if i just did it in english, it just seemed off...

chingu eodi isseo: where is/are your friends?
masisseo: delicious