D.O - When He Gets Jealous

EXO-K Scenarios

requested by anon

This is it.

The defining moment of your entire existence.

Your forehead creases in concentration, and you roll your neck and flex your fingers to get ready.

It's time for you to fight for DBSK tickets.

Kyungsoo sits beside you (why, you're not entirely sure—all he's doing is making judgmental faces at you), and sighs.

"You know, I could just bring you to see Yunho in person."

"SHHH!" you hiss, fingers hovering over the keyboard, waiting until the clock strikes. "You're ruining my vibes."

"I don't understand," Kyungsoo says, mostly to himself at this point since the tickets are now up for sale and you've got no time to listen to him.

"Why would you want to stand or sit around with a bunch of screaming, sweaty people for hours instead of meeting him in person? I mean, I'm sure a lot of EXO fans would rather do that, hey, are you even listening—"

No, you're not.

"YES!" You scream, shoving yourself back from your desk, the rolling wheels on your chair sliding you across the room. "Right up front to the stage."

Kyungsoo drops his head onto the desk with a loud groan.

"Why," he mumbles. "Why."

~*~*~*~*~

Over the next few weeks, you're extremely excited about the upcoming concert. You blast DBSK songs throughout the day, and watch old videos of their performances online.

Especially Yunho videos.

Kyungsoo's aware of your bias for Yunho, but you're not sure if he knows the extent of your celebrity crush—when you were younger, you'd almost had a shrine dedicated to him.

You're not as crazy now, but you still harbor a great deal of respect for him as a person and as a performer.

(The fact that he was really freakin' hot didn't hurt either.)

"Isn't this a little... much?" Kyungsoo asks one evening as you're watching reruns of DBSK variety shows while making a snack.

"I'm just trying to get into the mood, you know," you reply airily, rummaging through the cupboards.

"You never get into this 'mood' with EXO stuff," Kyungsoo mutters bitterly before leaving the room.

You continue on searching for food until it finally hits you that Kyungsoo's left the room.

"," you hiss, dropping your bag of chips and running after him.

You find him moping in your shared room, lying stomach-down on your bed, his face buried in a pillow.

"Kyungsoo, are you okay?" you ask, taking a seat next to him and running your fingers through his hair.

"No," he says, his voice muffled by the pillow."

You sit there a few moments longer, and Kyungsoo sighs.

"Why are you so worked up over this?" he asks. "It's just DBSK."

"Just DBSK?" you ask incredulously. "Kyungsoo, you know they're my all-time favorite group. I've been a fan of them since their debut!"

"I know!" Kyungsoo exclaims. "But do you know how hard it is for me to have to take this? It's just..."

"Kyungsoo, are you jealous?" you ask, raising an eyebrow.

"No."

"Yes, you are,"

"...okay, maybe I am. Yunho-sunbaenim's just... he's legendary. And I'm just... me. And I've never seen you get this worked up about anything, and it's just so... UGH."

You chuckle as Kyungsoo flails about, and you lean down to peck him on the cheek.

"Don't be silly, Kyungsoo. I love you, Yunho's just the guy on the side."

"..."

"Kidding. He's just my distant attractive celebrity crush. I didn't say anything about you and Amanda Seyfried!"

...what is this ending OTL