Kai - When He Makes You Blush

EXO-K Scenarios

requested by brazilianrocker (tumblr)

"Hey jagiya," Jongin said as the two of you sat on the sofa, watching some random drama, "what makes you feel really embarrassed?"

"Huh?" You muted the TV and shot him a strange look. "Why do you wanna know?"

He shrugged. "I feel like I kinda have the right to know, you know?"

"...no you don't." You picked up the remote and pressed the mute button again, letting the sound of the TV serve as a sort of buffer between you two.

Of course, being the incredibly mature person he was, Jongin grabbed the remote and muted the TV again, sticking his tongue out at you. "I should know. Tell me!"

"No!" you replied,
shaking your head. "You'd just take advantage of it!"

"...well, you're not wrong there."

"Exactly."

"But I still want to know!"

You sighed. "Will you shut up if I tell you?"

"Yep."

"Fine..."

~*~*~*~*~

It was party time at the EXO-K dorms for reasons unknown to you, but since there was free food involved, you accepted Jongin's invitation to go.

What you didn't understand, though, was why he was being so... touchy.

"Jongin-ah... you can let me go, you know?"

He shook his head, tightening his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him on the sofa. "No."

"Come on!" You fidgeted a little, but he refused to budge. "Jongin..."

"Weird," Chanyeol said as he plopped down on the sofa next to the two of you. "He's usually not this touchy."

"Are you on drugs?" D.O asked, raising an eyebrow. "Please tell me you're not on drugs."

"I'm not on drugs."

"You're not just saying that to make me stop asking, right?"

"I'm not on drugs, hyung," Jongin sighed.

"Good. Stop clinging onto your girlfriend, you're embarrassing her." D.O pointed at your reddening cheeks, which only made you more flustered.

"Hm." Jongin poked your cheek once, the kissed it lightly. "You look cute when you blush, you should do it more often."

Suddenly, it dawned on you. "Yah! You did this on purpose, didn't you?"

Jongin just shrugged. "It's cute. I had to do it somehow."

"Jongin..."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Don't kill me!"