Chapter 2

I'm A Man, Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 HyoSun ran to class in the early morning. She busted into her homeroom, “Sorry I’m late! I overslept!” She looked around and saw no one. “Where’s everyone?” HyoSun checked the time; 7:32 AM. Then, she heard a noise inside a cabinet near the window. She walked over to it. The noise stopped when she quickly opened it. “Weird.” Suddenly, something grabbed her foot and she fell onto the floor. She stared back at the cabinet, seeing a girl with long hair covering her face and was in a white long dress. The body crawled slowly up to her. HyoSun froze. The girl’s hair was touching HyoSun’s face when she closed her eyes. She screamed, “AHHHH!”

                 HyoSun opened her eyes and glanced around. Her face turned red when she saw her classmates staring at her. She stood there realizing that it was just a dream. “Sorry,” she slowly sat back down.

                 “Yah HyoSun!” The teacher yelled. “Were you sleeping during my lessons?”

                 HyoSun quickly shook her head, “No, I saw a spider! Right, LuHan?” She kicked him lightly and he gleamed up at her. “Right?”

                 The teacher walked towards them, “explain that drool,” he pointed to her textbook that had a drool mark on it.

                 “...I spilled mile on it,” she lied again.

                 The teacher showed her the door, “go sit with your arms up out there.”

                 HyoSun thought about the dream again. “Can I do it here instead?” The teacher angrily sighed, “Please! There no one out there. I can die!”

                 The teacher finally agreed since he didn’t want to waste time. LuHan stared at her as she sat with her arms up. HyoSun sure is weird. SeHun turned facing LuHan and he just shrug.

                 During lunch, HyoSun told LuHan and SeHun about her dream. They both laughed really hard. SeHun caught his breath, “Yah! That doesn’t sound scary at all!”

                 “What were you doing last night anyways?” LuHan asked HyoSun.

                 He quietly whispered, “watching horror movies.” SeHun burst into laughter again. “Yah! You’re mean!”

                 “I didn’t tell you to watch them,” he continued laughing.

                 LuHan stared at her eating. HyoSun’s totally different. I wonder if the school’s having problems with it. A girl suddenly came up to them. She had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter