Chapter 7

I'm A Man, Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 LuHan put the kimchi and kimbap in his mini fridge. SeHun bust in, “yah LuHan! Tell me what happened!” He quickly shut the door and ran sitting on the bed. LuHan closed the fridge and stared at him. “Well?”

                 “I told her I like her,” LuHan sat down next to SeHun. “But she took it as a friendship thing…she thinks I like men.” SeHun burst out laughing. “She came in here and saw this.” They examined the room. “I could understand why she’d think that.”

                 SeHun nods, “just tell her the truth.”

                 “But what if everything changes? Our friendship…” LuHan laid down. “Let’s see how things go…” SeHun sighed with his head down.

                 The next day, the teacher passed out a test, “today’s test is worth 50% of your grade.” He eyed HyoSun and she stared down.

                 I can do this! I’ll prove everyone wrong. HyoSun fixed her glasses and began her test. LuHan and SeHun got done in 15 minutes while HyoSun was only half way done. Aish, smartyasses! >____<’

                 LuHan and SeHun talked about the situation again during lunch. “What are you going to do about HyoSun?”

                 LuHan glanced at his bracelet, “I’m going to give up.” SeHun stopped eating, “telling her the truth won’t solve anything.”

                 HyoSun suddenly ran towards them, “Yah! I’m so hungry!” She grabbed LuHan’s chocolate, “thanks LuHan.”

                 SeHun slid his muffin to her, “here, eat this.”

                 “Thank you SeHun-nim! JeSu-unni is lucky to have a man like you,” she ate it as SeHun acts cool by fixing his collar and dusting off his shoulder.

                 LuHan didn’t look at her the whole time. He got up, “I’ll leave first.” HyoSun tried to stop him, but he turned quickly and left.

                 While HyoSun was in the library, a group of girls came up to her. She waved, “annyeong!” (Totally clueless again).

                 “You!” A girl pointed at her, “stay away from LuHan oppa! He’s ours!”

                 HyoSun tilted her head, “but SeHun-”

                 They cut her off, “He’s already taken. Stay away from LuHan oppa or else you’ll get it!”

                 HyoSun crossed her arms, “you girls…do you really know LuHan?”

                 They saw the bracelet and gasped, “Omo! They already have couple bracelets!” They attacked her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter