Chapter 4

I'm A Man, Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 LuHan and HyoSun sat in the library’s private room to study. “How could you be on the bottom rank when you told us you studied?” LuHan took off his glasses.

                 HyoSun pretends to read, “I don’t know.” LuHan kept staring at her until she tells the truth. She peeked at him, “Okay okay! I lied.” She stopped reading, “I was just catching up on things.”

                 “Like?” He put his glasses back on and crossed his arms.

                 She whispered, “Infinite...”

                 “Mweo?” He leaned closer.

                 “’The Chaser’ came out!” HyoSun fangirl. “I got all Infinite’s album! Look!” She showed the album of ‘The Chaser.’ She put it back in her bag, “I got a job, too.”

                 LuHan hit her head with a pencil, “I do, too and still top rank. Now study.”

                 “Show off,” HyoSun said under her breath and went back to reading.

                 About an hour passed. LuHan stopped reading and check on HyoSun. Her glasses were about to fall off from her face as her head was on the textbook. LuHan smiled, “jinjja.” He patted her head.

                 HyoSun’s eyes slowly opened later. She saw LuHan eating while reading. Her eyes became clear. “Yah!” HyoSun popped her head up and pointed at him. “That’s my snack!”

                 “Sharing is caring,” he poured out her bag. A bunch of snacks came raining out and filled half of the table. “And you have plenty left.”

                 “Yah!” HyoSun shoved them back in her bag; changing the topic now. “Why did SeHun hide his realtionship?”

                 LuHan put his book down, “you’ll never stop asking me questions.” She gave him a puppy face. “Okay, I’ll tell you.” HyoSun sat close to him eating a bun filled taro. “Don’t you see? The girls all attack you when you’re not even his girlfriend. Imagine what will happen to his actual girl if they did find out?” LuHan got a point so HyoSun nods with her head down.

                 “But...” She zipped her bag.

                 “Stop. Just continue studying,” LuHan tapped her textbook.

                 HyoSun looked at him, “how do you feel about it?”

                 LuHan thought for a moment, “ummm...it’s...” HyoSun listened carefully. “...you ask too much questions,” and hit her head with his pencil.

                 “Yah!” HyoSun rubbed her head.

                 LuHan opened his dorm, closing the door behind him, and the lights. “Oh god!” He jumped as he saw SeHun eating on his desk with the lamp on. “Yah, what are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter