Chapter 9

I'm A Man, Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 HyoSun used all her strength to push Kris off. He rolled over and she quickly stood up, running to the door. Kris got hold of her ankle and she was on the ground again, feeling his strong grip on her foot and it was painful. Suddenly, he loosens it as someone punched him. He turned to the side in pain. HyoSun sat up, “SeHun-nim!” SeHun continued to punch Kris until he passed out. “SeHun-nim…” HyoSun was disappointed not seeing LuHan instead.

                 SeHun rushed to her side when she tried to stand up. He carried her bridal way, “you can’t walk in this condition.”

                 He carried her through the halls, “how did you know I was in trouble?”

                 SeHun looked at her, “I got suspicious of Kris. I was him keeping his pace around you all the time. So, I did some research and end up in the nurse’s room.”

                 “Thank you,” she couldn’t look at him after all that he’d done for her.

                 Finally, they got outside and LuHan ran up to them. “HyoSun!” He caught his breath, seeing that SeHun carried her. “Are you okay? What happened?”

                 SeHun put her down, “take care of your girl,” and left them alone.

                 LuHan turned back to HyoSun, “HyoSun…” He helped her walk to his dorm. She didn’t say anything on the way. He sat her down on his bed. LuHan noticed she wasn’t saying anything or looking at him. “I’m sorry for not being there.” She stays quiet. “Look at me.” He kneed down in front of her, she finally looked at him, and started crying. He hugged her with her face buried in his chest. “I’m…I’m so sorry, HyoSun.”

                 She cried harder and he tightens his arms. “I’m-I’m…” HyoSun finally said in between tears. “They locked me in the dark. I was scared.”

                 “I’m here now,” he smoothed her hair, “and I won’t ever leave you alone again.” LuHan closed his eyes. Kris, you are so dead!

                 LuHan dragged Kris to the rooftop as soon as morning arrived.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter