Chapter 3:

I'm A Man, Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 LuHan got to the guys’ dorm and saw HyoSun standing outside of his room. He walked up to her, “What are you doing here?” He checked his watch, “it’s already 9:34. You’ll get in trouble if you don’t go back to your room.”

                 “I know,” she said; not able to face him. “Do you know whose key this is?” HyoSun held it out. “I found it. It said 3-12 so I guess it belong to one of the guys.”

                 LuHan took it, “it’s mine!” HyoSun wondered around. “Did you go inside?”

                 “No,” she lied, “want me to?”

                 He ignored her and went in, “good night.” LuHan sighed in relief lying in his bed. His door knocked. He walked to it saying, “Aish! HyoSun you’re so in trou-” It was SeHun. “Yo SeHun.”

                 “What is HyoSun dong here?” SeHun closed the door and LuHan laid down again. “Did you tell her about this?” SeHun glanced at his stuff.

                 “No, she found my key,” LuHan explained.

                 SeHun sat next to him, “she’s interesting, isn’t she?” LuHan agreed. “But not my type.” LuHan gave him a look. “Seriously, no manliest of man exists. She’s out of her mind,” he laughed.

                 “I...I think I’m having feelings for her,” LuHan finally said.

                 “Really?” SeHun looked serious. “What if she finds out about your secret?”

                 “I’ll show her that I can be a man, too,” LuHan grinned.

                 HyoSung couldn’t sleep after what she saw today. She talked to herself. “Ah! It makes sense now! LuHan and SeHun are close to each other. LuHan is quite popular, but ignores the girls. He likes chocolate and he did lose his keys near the girl’s bathroom.” She snapped, “he’s gay! No doubt about it!” She sighed, “I’ll just act like usual and make no notice of what I saw today.” With that conclusion, she drift off to sleep.

                 The next day, everyone rushed to see their classroom score. HyoSun was so scared. She moved through the crowd and look for her name. “Oh! Here I am!” She scan her finger across to check her score. “68%!? Top...249!?!?” She almost faint out of disbelief.

                 “Careful weird alien,” she turned and it was LuHan. He smiled, “how you do?” She frowned when he took a look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter