Chapter 6

I'm A Man, Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 “I…like you,” LuHan waited for her to respond.

                 HyoSun smiled, “I like you, too friend.” She hit him on the arm, “let’s hurry up and go inside. They’re probably waiting already.” She went in and LuHan sighed. “Ajjima! We’re back!” They walked to the porch.

                 “Oh, come sit here,” ajjima pointed to the chairs near the BBQ grill.

                 “Yah hurry,” HyoSun pulled LuHan and sat next to each other. “Ajjima, where’s HwaYong?”

                 Ajjima put the meat on the grill, “she’s over at a friend’s house.” She sat down, “they’re having a sleepover.”

                 HyoSun nudged LuHan, “your princess is gone tonight.”

                 You’re my princess… LuHan smiled while watching her eat some kimchi. She fed him, “Yah alien!”

                 HyoSun fed him more, “it’s really good, right? Ajjima makes the best!” She giggled when he gave her a ‘how-dare-you’ look.

                 Later, ajjima went to bed early, leaving HyoSun and LuHan alone. HyoSun checked the grill and shut it off. LuHan quickly look at SeHun’s list again. He waited for her to sit down, “it’s really quiet…want to hear me sing a song?” She nodded yes. He cleared his throat and sang ‘Angel.’ While he was singing, he thought of the first time they’ve met, HyoSun eating his chocolate, the day he hold her while she cried, and to the time he just confesses to her. “How was it?” He asked after singing. LuHan turned and saw that she was already asleep. “Aish jinjja.” He carried her bridal way to the bedroom. He fixed the blankets for her and kissed her forehead. *click* LuHan looked around, “what was that?” He swears he heard a click sound, but shook the thought off.

                 The sun raised and shine through the window. HyoSun rubbed her eyes, opening them, and felt a body under her. She checked and it was LuHan. He had his arms around her; her head on his chest. HyoSun quickly sat up, feeling her heart skipping beats as she puts her hand over it. “Am I dying?”

                 LuHan woke up. He sat up rubbing his eyes. “Yah alien, get off my foot.” Her legs were on top of his and she moved it as fast as she can. He gave her a weird look, “what’s wrong with you this morning?” He asked going into the bathroom.

                 Ajjima

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter