Chapter 1

I'm A Man, Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 Everyone wants a man; not a guy or a boy, but a man. That’s what HyoSun is looking for; the manliest of men. So, she transferred there after her parents had problems with their business.

                Exotic High; a well known dorm school filled with smart, manly, and tough guys. The girls on the other hand, are well studied and feminine. Enough about the shchool. Let’s move onto her first day.

                HyoSun; a bright girl, loves jokes, fooling around, and from Busan (her accent isn’t that strong). She finished setting her stuff in her dorm. The dorm had a one set twin size bed, a personal bathroom, a small desk for studying, and useful materials you’ll use every day. HyoSun put her stuffed animal on her bed, “done!” She dragged her suitcase into the closet and changed into her uniform; walking out of the girls’ dorm. Then, look over the school’s map. “Girls’ dorm, building 2.” She glanced around, “Guys’ dorm, building 3.”  She stared around some more, “Exotic High, building 1.” HyoSun turned, “Oh! Found it!” She ran in and found her homeroom, 2-M. She sat down while a few students came in. A tall, orange-ish hair guy sat next to her. She checked him out and friendly smiled, “Annyeong! I’m Kim HyoSun. Nice to meet you!” She stuck out her hand for a hand shake.

                He startled and shook her hand awkwardly, “I’m LuHan.” LuHan; active, loves soccer, and can do girls’ stuff, which is a secret that only his close friend knows about.

                Another guy came and he sat in front of LuHan. He had brown-ish hair and a nice figure. LuHan and him high-fived, “Yo LuHan.” He glared over, “met a new friend?” SuHun; an out-going guy, every girls likes him, but he’s in a secret relationship that only LuHan knows about.

                HyoSun happily waved, “Annyeong! I’m HyoSun! We’re friends? Woa! I made new friends already!”

                “I’m SeHun,” he laughed. “Aren’t you a little too excited?”

                “That’s what I was thinking, too,” LuHan laughed with him.

                HyoSun calmed down, “I was wondering about something.” They both carefully lisened. “Why is it so quiet here? Is it because it’s the first day?” LuHan and SeHun look at one another.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter