He Heard Everything

Dog Life

Eunhyuk got out of bed in a good mood. He knew Donghae was probably waiting for him to wake up, like he did everyday. Since he was around, his life felt more filled, less lonely. He had good friends, of course, but it wasn't the same thing. He had someone to talk to, someone who was waiting for him to come back, always happy to see him. Like a big dog, but who could talk and was good looking.

 

He got out of the room, still waking up.

 

-Good morning, Donghae!

-Good morning, Eunhyuk! Did you sleep well?

-Yes, and you?

-Always!

 

He was cute with his toy in his arms, smiling. He made breakfast, ate a little before the phone rang.

 

-Sorry, I will answer that.

-No problem!

 

He never was annoyed by anything, that guy. Always happy and cheerful, always there to make him smile and make him feel like he was the best guy in the world. It was Heechul at the phone.

 

-Hi! How are you doing?

-I'm fine, is your big guy with you?

-Yah, he is eating. Why?

-Well...I have something to talk about with you.

-What's going up?

 

He stayed silent a moment.

 

-It would be better if I came at your apartment and talk to you face to face...without Donghae being there.

-Okay then...When would you come?

-In a few minutes, time to get some clothes on and write a note for Sungmin.

-Okay, I'll wait.

 

He hung up.

 

-Can you go and get the groceries? I have the list of things to get on the counter, I had to take care of something.

-Yah, no problem!

 

He finished his plate and then got up to explain the list to Donghae.

 

-You are really a good boy, Donghae.

 

Eunhyuk then went to his room and changed his clothes. He heard Donghae going out, without forgetting to tell him, and closed the door. He was alone. It felt weird. Heechul came around almost an hour later.

 

-Hi!

-You should've knock before coming in, Heechul...It is my place, after all!

-Who cares! I still need to talk to you.

-What's going on?

-Maybe Donghae should leave you apartment.

-Why? It's not like he was doing anything wrong.

-That's not what I ment...Did you fall for him?

 

Eunhyuk blushed.

 

-Wha...What are you talking about?

-I can see it in the way you look at him. It is not that recent, also, so you should know what I'm talking about. You love hanging out with him, that's normal for friends, but there is just something different when you are with him.

-Are you against that?

-No...I just don't know if it is a good idea for you to live with him if you fell for him and he doesn't feel the same way.

-But...I love him, I don't want him to go...

 

He blushed again. He did love him, he was so sweet and he would say things that would give him hope he felt the same way.

 

-That's why he should go, to let you put yourself together, and if things goes wrong, at least he won't be there to make you feel sad.

-I don't know...

-It would be best for him to go, Hyukjae. He has been living long enough and he can take care of himself.

-I...

-Don't say it again, I'm warning you. You will regret it if you don't do so. He should leave, it is the best for both of you.

-I...I guess you're right, Heechul...Maybe Donghae should go...

 

He didn't seem convinced. He looked down. Yeah, he had fell in love with that sweet guy...and he really didn't want him to go. It took a little while before he talked again.

 

-You know what? No! I won't make him leave, I love having him around! I can live with that, even if he doesn't like me like I do!

-That's your choice, I'm just giving you my opinion...

-Where is he...He should be back by now.

 

Eunhyuk went to the door and opened...to see the groceries on the floor and a teddy bear with a heart, the one Heechul wanted so bad for Sungmin.

 

-Donghae?

-What's wrong, Eunhyuk?

-Donghae!? Where are you?

 

He got out of the apartment, worried.

 

-He...heard! It's your fault, Heechul! He heard me and left!

 

He run off, without caring about the groceries. He just wanted to find Donghae. He just wanted him back home.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for the comments, it really makes my days better :3