First Bath and Diner

Dog Life

Donghae woke up when he heard footstep going from the bedroom to the bathroom. Was Eunhyuk awake? Probably, they were alone in the loft. He lifts his head up, looking toward the small corridor, searching for his saviour. He waited a little before sitting, squeezing the pillow in his arms. It still felt weird to be human, but somehow, the voice was kind enough to let him have some basic knowledge, like eating and moving like a human. He knew some things and didn't know others, but Eunhyuk would be there to help him. He was so kind to him.

 

Talking about him...He got out of the bathroom, a towel around his hips, some water still on his body. He smiled, in a good mood.

 

-Good morning! Did you sleep well?

-Yah.

-Do you want to take a bath?

-Okay...

 

He hated baths. His master had made him hate any kind of washing process painful, there was nothing he hated more than baths, but Eunhyuk seemed to get out of it and he looked happy. He didn't want to go against him either, he was kind enough to take care of him. He got up and went in the bathroom. He knew a little how the shower worked, and the sound that horrible thing made, so he got into the shower and started it. He backed off when the cold water hit his skin, but as it began to become warm, it wasn't that bad. The sound was still a little scary, but the water hitting is skin was nice. The man stayed under the water some time before seeing a round white thing. He took it, smelled it. It was nice, it smelled like Eunhyuk. He put the thing on his skin and moved it, only to leave a white trail that disappeared under the water. What kind of thing was that? There was also a bottle with purple stuff inside. He was able to read, at least, and he could read the word shampoo on it. He had no idea what it was but the instructions were saying that it was to clean hair. That was the fur on his head, no?

 

He got out of the shower and dried himself with a towel, something even a dog knew, and put the clothes on. Somehow, humans didn't like seeing each other . That was surprising since his master used to have a lot of humans with him, mostly at night. He got out of the bathroom, all clean and dressed. Eunhyuk was in the kitchen, preparing food for both of them. He smiled.

 

-Food is almost ready!

 

Donghae nodded. He took a chair and sat on it, looking at Eunhyuk cooking, smiling, happy to be in this place with such a kind man.

 

They ate, then Eunhyuk asked his guest if he was going to be okay.

 

-I have to go to work today, so would it bother you to stay here until I come back? You can watch television if you want, I will also try to find you a little job to get some money.

-How long will you be gone?

 

The man shrug his shoulders.

 

-I will probably be back around nine tonight. Does it bother you?

-No. I will be waiting.

 

Something in his savoir's eyes lighted up, like he was happy to hear that. He took the dirty dishes and put them on the counter. He then turned towards Donhae.

 

-Can you...can you do some housework? I let you live in my loft, so it would be nice if you could do that while I'm gone.

-Sure, it will be my pleasure.

 

Donghae smiled brightly. He had no clue how to clean dishes, but he would do it anyway for him. It was the least he could do. Eunhyuk left some time after that, leaving Donghae alone in the apartment. He the television, watching it until he found out how to do housework, which was shown to him by many commercials. He cleaned everything except the bedroom and some part of the bathroom, not knowing how.

 

When Eunhyuk came back, Donghae came to see him with a big smile.

 

-Welcome back!

 

It was the human way of waving his tail and jumping on people. The man seemed surprised, but then smiled so brightly, it was obvious he was happy not being alone in this big place anymore.

 

-Did you have a good day, Eunhyuk?

-I did...you cleaned the whole apartment?

-No...I didn't do the toilet and the bath...and your room.

 

He looked sad, like he didn't do all he could do, but Eunhyuk wasn't mad at all.

 

-Thank you so much, Donghae! This helps me a lot!

 

Straight away, Donghae became happy. It made Eunhyuk laugh.

 

-You act like you were a dog, Donghae! This is so...cute!

 

He patted his head, smiling, then went in the kitchen to do some cooking. Donghae stayed there, blushing. This man was so kind...and nice. He was so happy to be with him, in a way he never felt as a dog.