Bonus

Dog Life

 

 

Two weeks had passed since Eunhyuk and Donghae started to go out as a couple. They were spending all their time together, they didn't really had a choice since they were still living together. The only real difference was that instead of sleeping on the couch, Donghae was now sleeping in the bed with Eunhyuk. He loved to sleep in the bed, it was even better than the couch, and Hyukkie, his dog plushie, was now friend with Hae, the teddy bear! They were so nice to each other!

 

No wonder why, they are stuffed animals!

 

Eunhyuk was sleeping in Donghae's arms, his head against his torso. The man was wide awake, like always, and was touching his lover's hair. They smelled like shampoo, it was a really nice smell. He was thinking while looking at his kind lover sleep. He never told him he was that dog he saved months ago. He wouldn't believe him anyway, but still...He felt bad, he wanted him to know, but how tell him the truth without making him worry?

 

He moved again, hugging him in his sleep. He was so cute and sweet, no wonder why he loved him so much. Still, he wanted to tell him.

 

-Hmmm...

-You're awake?

-...almost...

 

He had to tell him...

 

-Did you sleep well? You are always awake before me.

-I slept well, I...just had a strange dream.

-What was it?

 

Eunhyuk voice was still sleepy as he got more comfortable against his lover.

 

-I dreamed...I was a dying dog who wasn't love, started Donghae.

-That so sad...

-Then, a nice man just came along and gave me a strawberry and some water.

-...

-I survived because a strange voice made me become human and meet that human again.

-Did it went well?

 

Donghae smiled and kissed the forehead of Hyukjae.

 

-Very well, he answered.

-You have such strange dreams.

-Yah...I know.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now over...

I really hope you liked it, I really want to thank all of you who commented, and even if I don't answer (I'm still trying to get the hang of the website X3), be assured I read it all and smile everytime. It means a lot to me.

And yes, english isn't my first language, so sorry for all the mistake I may have made. I tried to correct myself while posting this, but maybe some sneaky mistakes are still there. Those sneaky little....

I am now putting my efforts in Bored at School, another EunHae, so if you want to read it also, go ahead, I won't stop you :33

Thank you again~

(Yes, I am emotional when ending a story, it's like the end of an adventure X33)