First Meeting with Friends

Dog Life

Days went by and Eunhyuk spent all his free time with his new companion, teaching the stray man things everyone should know. He then helped him find a job where he worked: a dance studio. Eunhyuk was the teacher, Donghae was helping him with the material and cleaning. It was a simple job, and quite nice too since he was able to see Eunhyuk dance. He had never seen people move this way before, it was so full of feelings and passion, it was beautiful to see. Then, when Donghae didn't work, he would clean the apartment and share food with the man. He would do anything to be able to please this nice man. He owed him so much.

 

The job was only temporary, until Donghae was able to find another job. He did go around, since he was living on the kindness of Hyukjae. The money he earn helped him get new clothes since he didn't own a lot, and they were gifts from his friend, as Hyuk once called him. They still were his favorite clothes, but his friend did tell him he needed more than that.

 

Every night, Donghae was sleeping on the couch, happy. Who knew a human life was so full of adventure? So much to do, so much to see! There was one place he didn't dare to look: Eunhyuk bedroom. He never told him he couldn't go, but he never said he could either. He was curious to see what was inside that room, but he didn't want to make Eunhyuk mad at him. He held his pillow harder. This room was big, open and used as a multi-purpose place. It wasn't scary, but it was dark at night and it made him remember the alleyway. He was comfortable on the couch, he never had the chance to be sleeping on such a comfy place before meeting Hyukjae.

 

He woke up before the other man, going to take a shower. He was getting used to this human lifestyle. It was nice and reassuring, life was so much worth it. Plus, Eunhyuk had told him the day before he would present him to people, some of his friends who he was dancing with. They were also teachers in the studio, but they were not there as often as him. Meeting new people was a little scary, but if they were nice as Hyukjae, he didn't mind at all.

 

They went at the studio. Three other people were there. When they saw the dancer, they all greeted him with big smiles. When they saw the newcomer, they were still happy, but a little surprise too.

 

-Hi guys!

-Eunhyuk! Who is with you?

-Oh yah! I present to you all Donghae. Donghae, this is Heechul, Sungmin and Leeteuk.

-Hello, I am Leeteuk.

 

He shook hands with the man. He was nice, he could feel it. He seemed almost as nice as Eunhyuk, even though nobody could beat him, in his mind. The second man, Heechul, only smiled at him and said ''hello''. This one wasn't as nice, but he was worth give a chance. Sungmin smiled and greeted him too, but with more kindness. They were nice and trustworthy. He could give them a chance since Eunhyuk seemed to like them a lot.

 

-Do you know how to dance, new guy, asked Heechul.

-I don't know...

-Let's try you out, then, said joyfully Sungmin.

 

They showed him some basic moves that he tried after them. Seeing he had a lot of potential, then four men taught him all day. He made a lot of progress and had a lot of fun being with them. The guys made him promise he would practice. He could be part of their dance group, if he put enough effort into it.

 

-Don't forget, Donghae! You better practice!

-I will, Heechul, I swear.

-Let's go home, Donghae.

 

Let's go home, he said...This was the first time he had a home. He followed his friend, waving goodbye to the others, smiling. This was so amazing!

 

-Did you have a great time? They were pushing you quite a lot.

-I had a wonderful time, thank you such much!

 

Donghae had a big smile, still very happy, came closer to his friend and hugged him. He wanted to show him how grateful he was for all he did for him. He did help him without knowing him, and even if he was found in the middle of a street, he trusted him and gave him a chance. His friends did to, but they had the trust in Eunhyuk to do such a thing.