Happy Ending

Dog Life

The ground had change. He was laying down in something comfortable, not on the hard ground of the alleyway. He also had something on him, something to keep him warm.

 

Something like a blanket.

 

Was he dead? Did he really die in Eunhyuk's arms? Was he in the afterworld? If he was, it was comfortable, but he would have thought it would more lonely. Eunhyuk wasn't here, was he...

 

Something moved near him. He growled, opening his eyes. The light was so bright, it was hurting his eyes. He growled again and his side. He had a pillow! And a doggie! It felt familiar. He hugged the plushie, trying to open his eyes again. The light was not as bad, now, he got used to it a little. There was someone there, with him. Maybe that was why he didn't felt lonely, he wasn't alone. His head felt heavy, like he had sleep for months...What day was it again?

 

The person moved again. He had a teddy bear in his arms, like the one he wanted to give Eunhyuk...It was the same. It was...

 

-Eunhyuk?

 

His voice was hoarse, he didn't talk for a little while. He cleared his voice and repeated himself.

 

-Eunhyuk?

-Hmmm...

 

He stop talking. He didn't want to wake him up. He could see better now, it was really Eunhyuk sleeping on a chair next to the bed, the teddy bear in his arms, his head and arms on the bed. He was looking for him...because he loved him. He remembered now. He thought he would die because Hyukjae didn't want him anymore, but he didn't die. He found him and and told him he loved him. Donghae smiled. He sat on the bed, looking around. The bed was a queen size, really comfortable, in the middle of a messy room. It was obvious he cleaned a little before he got in, which he still didn't know how, but clothes still was everywhere, the desk was covered with paper and CDs. He had never seen Eunhyuk's bedroom...

 

-Hmmm...Donghae...

 

He turned his head towards his lover, well...maybe...anyway, and smiled.

 

-Yah?

-Hmmmm...?

-You said my name.

 

Eunhyuk opened his eyes. He looked at Donghae, not sure if he was dreaming. It took a little while before he realised he was really awake and smiling at him.

 

-Donghae?

-Yah?

-Donghae!

 

He jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

 

-You are finally awake!

-What...day is it?

-It's been four days, Donghae! You slept four whole days after I found you. What happened? I thought you were dying!

-I thought that too...he whispered.

 

He hugged Eunhyuk back, feeling safe in his arms. He was wanted, he didn't want to leave him alone, he just wanted to stay. He hided his face in his friend's neck, holding him tightly.

 

-Did you mean it, asked Donghae.

-What?

-What you said...Do you really love me?

-Yes...I do. Don't ever leave again, I beg of you.

-I won't.

 

They stayed like this a little while before Donghae faced his lover.

 

-I made you worried...

-And I hurt you. Please forgive me.

-You already are forgiven.

 

Eunhyuk kissed the one he loved gently on his lips, still holding him. Donghae didn't know much about those kind of relationship, but he could feel the love in his kiss. It was all he wanted.

 

He kissed him back, tasting the sweetness of his lips. They tasted just like...strawberries. The fruit that made him know this human and fell for him.

 

His curse was to live only for Eunhyuk. If he wasn't wanted by him anymore, he would die the same day, when the sun would go down. He prayed to this mysterious Siwon that day would come only when Eunhyuk would die, so in a long, long time.

 

----------------------------------------------

Bonus chapter tomorrow~