♫ Wish

Read: Music

"My love"

Four years since I met you for the first time.

Three years since you confessed to me.

Two years since the day we once decided to walk on separate ways.

One year since you asked me to be together until the end of the time.

You never stop loving me.

 

"Words that filled up my heart even before we met eyes
I'm afraid that you will even hear my soft breathing"

 

I am never good with words yet you still understand me.

When I look at you with worry because of how tired you are, you will smile at me, assuring me that you're alright.

When I try to capture your best smile during performance, you will always find me among the audiences, giving your best, sweetest smile.

 

"Words that my heart say even before they leave my mouth
It's hard to hide even my smallest movements"

 

When I am too exhausted after my work, you will be there next to me even if we do nothing; you never push me to go on a date if I don't want to. You always say that it's the best date if I'm with you and I'm happy.

When I am nervous because of how close we are -- yes, I still feel nervous when we're together --, you will take my hand with you and embrace it.

How can you always understand my heart?

 

"When did I start feeling like this?"

 

Is it your voice that captivated me first? Or is it your smile that won my attention? Or is it your sweet gesture that took my heart?

"Because it's you."

That's your answer whenever I ask how you can understand me when I can't even understand myself sometimes.

"Because I love you."

 

"Even when the moonlight hides as if time stopped
The night is so dazzling tonight"

 

You always do your best in everything.

You share your love through your voice. You send your feeling to others with your singing. You enlighten the world around you with what you can do.

You might not be the best vocalist in the world but you always sing with all your heart even if it's just for one person.

You might not be the best dancer out there but never once you dance without enjoying the stage; because you want everyone to enjoy the moment too.

You might not be the most handsome guy and you know it. You even complaint if people compliment you as a handsome one. Yet you will always put a smile for everyone.

 

"Words that made us know each other the moment we passed by
You grow clearer with each breath I take"

 

You might not be perfect but...

Your expression when you sing.

Your laugh when you're with BEAST.

Your proud smile when B2UTIES sing with you.

Your tears when you have done your best.

Your everything.

 

"Since when did these feelings start?"

 

Remember when I tried to walk away from you? Remember when I chose to stay away from you? Remember when I told you that it's the best for us not to be together?

Yet your heart never waver.

You stay for me. You stand by me. You're there for me.

 


"With those warm eyes, with those trembling lips
Call me, hug me
Until my last moment"

 

When we're together, you will look at me in the eyes and tell me how much you love the view of us together.

Then you will call my name before intertwining our fingers together.

When I turn to look at you, a smile stays on your lips before you do your favorite gesture: you reach out your hand to tuck my hair behind the ear, trailing it with your fingers and bring it to your lips and kiss it.

You know how red my face is whenever you do that, right?


 

"From the start, I've felt this way"

 

You will chuckle upon my reaction -- I always bite my bottom lip whenever I am nervous and, as always, you never forget your own promise to stop me from doing that.

You'll pull me closer before kissing me gently on the lips.

And no matter how long that we've been together, I always love everything you do.

You always know how to make me stay in love with you.

 

"I love you
Can I say it now?"

 

"Sora," you murmur my name between the kiss. "Saranghaeyo."

 

"I'm making a wish, my heart"

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

 

This story is based on "Wish" by Yoseob & Gayoon.

It's been more than a year since my last update.

This update is inspired by msnosun's post here. All the images and GIFs here belong to the original owners; NOT ME.

This chapter is written for YoRa couple from my previous story here.