Starry Night

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris and Angel head back to the mansion, after a long day.

Byul heard the opening of the door and ran downstairs to invite her husband home.

‘HEY KRIS!’ Byul shouted, but her face immediately change after seeing Angel at the side, ‘oh, hey angel.’

‘Hey Byul! How are you?’ She opened her arms and gave a Byul a tight hug.

‘Great, why are you here?’ Byul said awkwardly.

‘She is staying over for a few days.’ Kris answered and throws himself on the crouch.

Byul’s jaw almost drops the ground, ‘okay? Where is she going to sleep?’

‘Can I sleep with you oppa?’ Angel turns towards Kris.

‘But I share the same room with Byul.’ Kris replied.

*take that * Byul thought.

‘Byul Unnie, can I share the same bedroom with you guys? It’s just going to be a few days, please?’ Angel pouts.

‘Angel, don’t make things difficult for Byul, you can take the guess room.’ Kris came over and squeezes Angel’s shoulder.

‘Please Unnieee~’ Angel continued begging.

Byul finally give in, ‘okok.’ Then she makes her way back to the room.

Angel hooks Kris hand and follows her to the room.

‘Oppa, I will go wash up first, wait for me alright~’ Angel beamed.

Kris nodded then turns to Byul, ‘Are you really okay with it?’

Byul just nodded softy and tug herself into the bed.

After an hour Angel finally came out from the bathroom, what? She is only with a cloth tied over her body? Byul was like what? Even though they all had study in English school before, but this is too over isn’t it?

‘Oppa, do you have clothes for me? I did not bring my pajamas!’ Angel pouts.

‘Erm, wait for a second.’ Kris walks towards the wardrobe.

Byul went over and pull Kris away from the wardrobe, ‘Dude, she is a lady and I am a lady, I have extra pajamas for her, no worries.’

Byul causally pulls out a pajamas, it’s totally not exposing at all. Just the regular pajamas, without laces or anything, covered almost every single part of her body.

Angel stares at the pajamas and looked up to Byul w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter