Article

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Thank you oppa.’ Byul said to Luhan.

‘Why do you want to thank me?’ Luhan said and smile at Byul.

‘You done so much for me, but I did nothing for but cause you so much trouble.’ Byul answered.

‘You did a lot for me too.’ Luhan said to Byul.

‘What did I do?’ Byul asked innocently.

Luhan gentle turn Byul to face her, ‘you make happy.’ Luhan said and landed a kiss on Byul’s lips.

‘Love you oppa.’ Byul mumble between their kiss.

Luhan broke the kiss and look at Byul’s eyes, ‘love you most.’ He said. Causing Byul to blush and smile.

 

Luhan’s POV

She is beautiful when she smiles.

‘Oppa, why didn’t find yourself a girlfriend for the pass few years’ Byul asked.

Cause you are the reason.

‘Cause I haven found the right one for me.’ I lied to her.

‘Jinja? Oppa, it’s been long, in a blink of an eye, we are both almost 20. I wonder what we would be like when we are older.’ She said.

‘Maybe by that time, you already have a few little Kris and I will still be alone.’ I said to her.

Its pain facing to reality that Byul is already married to Kris.

‘Little Kris, just forget about it, it will never happen.’ She said to me.

I chucked at look at her,’ it is late already! We need to rest; our flight is very early tomorrow.’ I said to her.

She stood up and held my hand, we all hand in hand all the way back to our penthouse. Finally we are back; we all went to wash up.

‘Do you guys want supper?’ Tao shout.

‘No thanks! I’m going to bed!’ Byul replied.

I shook my head, he sigh and went to the kitchen alone. I went into the bedroom, Byul was waiting for me. I tug myself into the bed, Byul turn off the lights. We were both lying down, facing each other. She gave me a goodnight kiss and closed her eyes. I wrap my arms around her, and peck her forehead. I watched her as she fall asleep, and then I tug the blankets proper and went into deep sleep too.

Byul’s POV

I overheard a conversation.

‘Byul, wake up.’ Someone whispered.

‘Aish, how many times must I say, she won’t wake up like that.’ The other person said.

‘WAKE YOU! YOU TIAN XIN!’ Someone shouted.

I seat up, once again was Luhan and Tao. I tried to lie down and continue sleeping but Luhan pulled me out of the bed and usher me to the washroom. I seat on the toilet bowl and dozy off again. Someone knocks the door, ‘what is taking you so long?’ a voiced said. I have no idea who is talking now, I’m not fully awake. Then I drag myself to the sink and wash up, finally I’m awake. I went out of the bathroom; Luhan was sitting on the bed all prepared waiting for me. Then I suddenly thought of the couple tee I bought, I went to dig my luggage!  TADAH! Found it! I forced that stupid deer to change it, but he doesn’t want to. So I have to do it myself, MISSION TIME! I pushed Luhan to the bed and try to remove his top, he keep on moving so I tickled him.

‘OKOK! STOP STOP! I will change myself.’ He finally admits that he loses. We both look cute with that couple tee on.

We went to meet the rest at the res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter