Interview

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul took a deep breath and followed Kris, they hope on the car and head to ‘The Plaza’ one of Korea’s most luxury hotel. The ride to the hotel was tense and awkward; they both were nervous and afraid. Finally, we reached the hotel’s car park; it was already filled with reporters. Before they got out the car, Kris hand her a script, it was the script that he was working on the whole day. This simple action touched Byul’s heart. Kris went out of the car first, the move over to open the door for Byul, then he pull his hand out to usher Byul out of the car. Once they were out of the car, reporters squeeze around them, making Byul uncomfortable, Kris used his body to protect Byul, after strangling so much, they were able to enter the hotel.

 

Byul’s POV

We are at the backstage now, I’m so nervous, I kept on reading the script that Kris hand me, making sure I remember almost all of them.

‘Hey, you alright?’ Kris walked over and asked me.

‘Yup, I’m.’ I tried to show him a smile.

He pulled a chair and seat beside me, ‘No worries, I will handle everything well alright?’ he said.

‘Okay.’ I said, feeling so much better.

Time flies, it’s time for the interview, my heart increased, I can’t calm myself down. Suddenly, someone bear hug me, I turn behind, it was Kris. He smiled at me and fixed my hair, ‘you look great’ he said. I smile and hug him back, ‘thank you.’ I replied. He broke the hug and held my hand then gave me a squeeze, ‘let’s go.’ He said. I followed his lead, when we step on the stage; hundreds of cameras were taking photo of us. We both seat down and the interview starts.

‘Good afternoon, thank you for making time to attend our interview, I hope to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter