Changing?

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul’s POV

Hmmm… Cozy pillow. I slowly opened my eyes, I am hugging on Kris, our face was just a few cm apart. I stared at his perfect features.

Why does this guy look so lovely when his asleep, but when he is awake, his like a demon.

‘When are you going to stop staring?’ Kris suddenly said.

My face turns into a deep shade of pink.

‘Oh, you are awake?’ I asked.

‘No, but I am now.’ He opened his eyes.

‘So you are going to continue hugging me and don’t let me go?’ He adds in.

My face was burning, I quickly let him go.

‘Good morning anyway.’ I said.

‘It’s not a good morning, I am hungry.’ He walks into the washroom.

He is hungry, maybe I will go cook him some food. I quickly wash myself up and head down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, it was empty, and we have not been doing grocery shopping for quite a long time.  I quickly rush back to our room and throw on some casual clothes, just nice Kris walkout from his bath.

‘Where are you going?’ He asked.

‘To get some grocery, we have nothing at home and you are hungry.’ I answered holding up my wallet.

‘How are you going to get there, the nearest supermarket is far away.’ He asked again.

‘Hmm.. I don’t know, I don’t have my car now, it is with Mum. I think I am going to walk to the nearest bus stop or maybe I will hire a cab?’ I answered while getting all my stuff ready.

‘Wait for me. I will bring you there.’ He went over to get himself dressed.

He is driving me? He doesn’t drive any other girls from what I know.

‘I’m done. Let’s go.’ He grab my hand at interlocked it.

I was shocked, I look at our hands and look at him again. Is this a dream?

--At the supermarket—

I grab a trolley and started shopping, I feel like we are really husband and wife. I am looking at the items and Kris was just there by my side.

I pulled out my phone and check the grocery list.

I need to get, quite a lot of things.

I pick up the items one by one, after finishing, we walked to the drinks area, I want to get banana milk! My favorite, I put few into the trolley.

‘Are you still a kid?’ Kris stares at me.

‘What’s wrong, can’t I drink milk?’ I said angrily.

‘Childish.’ He roll his eyes.

What the hell. Kris, you are goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter